Thank You!!! MindArk!

SunnyS

Old Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Sunny 'SunG' Day
I always give credit where it is due. I made my first withdrawal in 10 years.

I had to wait 2 months, I was patient and exactly within the timeframe I received my money into my account.

Smoother than I expected.

Couldn't be happier!

Thank you!

SunnyS

I had to wait 2 months, I was patient and exactly within the timeframe I received my money into my account.

Couldn't be happier!

Thank you!

SunnyS

I'm confused. Are you thanking them for not stealing your money? :eyecrazy:

I'm confused. Are you thanking them for not stealing your money? :eyecrazy:

:laugh:

In all seriousness, I am really thanking them as it is my first withdrawal and didn't know what to expect ... pleasantly surprised about the 'process/transaction' not just the money :)

Would you thank any other company for taking 2 month to deliver the goods?

a poker website that has a 2 month withdrawel timeframe would have zero customers.
a withdrawel from my full tilt poker account to my neteller account takes literally less than a minute. usually its instant up to a maximum of 2 hours on rare occasions.

How about accepting he is happy without making it into a bitching contest? Good for you with the withdrawal :)

So a person cannot even say something good about MA without people coming out with pitchforks. He is also not a fanboy by any means as he has criticized MA heavily in the past from what i remember.

It is really simple. He is thanking MA for keeping up to there commitment of delivering his $'s safely to his bank account in the time frame they say they will. Nothing more, nothing less.

So a person cannot even say something good about MA without people coming out with pitchforks. He is also not a fanboy by any means as he has criticized MA heavily in the past from what i remember.

It is really simple. He is thanking MA for keeping up to there commitment of delivering his $'s safely to his bank account in the time frame they say they will. Nothing more, nothing less.

and it is forbidden to say that the timeframe they< set themselves is ridicuolously high compared to any other company handling deposits and withdrawels? criticism is not allowed... i see...

and it is forbidden to say that the timeframe they< set themselves is ridicuolously high compared to any other company handling deposits and withdrawels? criticism is not allowed... i see...

You joined the game knowing very well the limitation of the system, its not that it was forced on you or changed drastically after you joined ( there has been some changes but nothing meteoric from what i remember). Also i think 2 months is a very apt time frame and much needed to prevent losses out of credit card charge backs caused by thefts etc.

Last edited:
I have also done some withdrawal and it worked without any problems.

:)

You joined the game knowing very well the limitation of the system, its not that it was forced on you or changed drastically after you joined ( there has been some changes but nothing meteoric from what i remember). Also i think 2 months is a very apt time frame and much needed to prevent losses out of credit card charge backs caused by thefts etc.

so just because a system was faulty at start means it has to remain like that and shouldnt be improved and made up to date with all the other payment systems? thats some good logic there. sure it was like that from the start and it was always bad. but that doesnt mean it should stay like that. as i said, many many many other platforms that support deposits and withdrawels have a timeframe of a few seconds up to 3-5 business days as maximum for the slower ones. 2 months, or often even longer, is far outside of anything usual and should be changed.

for a serious investor for example a timeframe of 2 months to get his money back is just ridiculous and he would never even consider this platform for investments. if they cut it down to a week we may get a lot more money into the game as the availability, if it is needed back, would be given.

I'm all for giving credit where it's due, but giving credit to MA for sticking to a ridiculous time frame is a joke. Also, I never signed up with the knowledge of a 2 month wait for funds, that was forced on me.

I signed up with a max 1 month wait for funds, which I thought excessive but acceptable. The first few withdrawals hit my bank in the 2-3 week range so I was pleased with the service, but soon they were hitting the max 1 month or a couple of days over all the time.

Eventually the wait went to 5 weeks, then 6 weeks then 2 month. Sometime in this period of delays they changed the wait from 1 month to 28 working days, and eventually after well over a year of missing their own target they changed to 50 working days.

I have given praise to MA many times for many reasons, but when it comes to withdrawals they are without doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with (even when they do what they say they'll do).

so just because a system was faulty at start means it has to remain like that and shouldnt be improved and made up to date with all the other payment systems? thats some good logic there. sure it was like that from the start and it was always bad. but that doesnt mean it should stay like that. as i said, many many many other platforms that support deposits and withdrawels have a timeframe of a few seconds up to 3-5 business days as maximum for the slower ones. 2 months, or often even longer, is far outside of anything usual and should be changed.

for a serious investor for example a timeframe of 2 months to get his money back is just ridiculous and he would never even consider this platform for investments. if they cut it down to a week we may get a lot more money into the game as the availability, if it is needed back, would be given.

Plenty of those so called platforms have failed as well due to scenarios where investors decided to pull back there money causing the companies to go bankrupt. I don't have the time or concern to educate but you should read on global economies and how having high foreign investments ( in this case investors would qualify for that role) can lead to crisis. As an example imagine someone putting in tons of dollars when dollar is low and withdrawing it when dollar moves up. What does MA do ?? I don't see them hedging the dollars that they receive and if they do they would need to pay someone to do that, added cost.

What this game needs is less of investors and more of players and for that MA needs to come up with ways like simulator to make this game more fun. There is a reason most leading game developers have not gone the RCE route, the fact being that it is less rewarding then just getting people to pay for entertainment. As a player i love the RCE concept and am glad MA is able to shoestring its way into maintaining it somewhat ( with new ideas it is losing a lot of the RCE concepts like avatar bound stuff) but i still rather have whats remaining then no RCE at all.

The other problem i have with people shouting about stuff like this is that it reduces focus from the actual issues in game. Lots of promises have been abandoned, space, statues, integration of stables with compet and what not. If you start shouting about stuff which works, you are taking emphasis away from those issues which do not and that to me is doing disservice to the players.

My 2 cents,

Divinity

Plenty of those so called platforms have failed as well due to scenarios where investors decided to pull back there money causing the companies to go bankrupt. I don't have the time or concern to educate but you should read on global economies and how having high foreign investments ( in this case investors would qualify for that role) can lead to crisis. As an example imagine someone putting in tons of dollars when dollar is low and withdrawing it when dollar moves up. What does MA do ?? I don't see them hedging the dollars that they receive and if they do they would need to pay someone to do that, added cost.

What this game needs is less of investors and more of players and for that MA needs to come up with ways like simulator to make this game more fun. There is a reason most leading game developers have not gone the RCE route, the fact being that it is less rewarding then just getting people to pay for entertainment. As a player i love the RCE concept and am glad MA is able to shoestring its way into maintaining it somewhat ( with new ideas it is losing a lot of the RCE concepts like avatar bound stuff) but i still rather have whats remaining then no RCE at all.

The other problem i have with people shouting about stuff like this is that it reduces focus from the actual issues in game. Lots of promises have been abandoned, space, statues, integration of stables with compet and what not. If you start shouting about stuff which works, you are taking emphasis away from those issues which do not and that to me is doing disservice to the players.

My 2 cents,

Divinity

one thing id like to add to this. your argument that MA would have a problem with a lower payout timeframe due to changes to the dollar-euro-connection is kinda bullshit. right now you get the same problem, as the rate for the withdrawel is the one on the date of making it and not the day of payout. otherwise MA could force the payout on a day with a good rate for them to save up money.
so the only difference on that matter regarding a shrot and a long timeframe is, that you have to wait longer or shorter for your payout but the going rate problem is the same as before.
and to be fair, people who wanne gamble on changing rates are going to do so on the platforms for forex trading and not on a video game.

As an example imagine someone putting in tons of dollars when dollar is low and withdrawing it when dollar moves up. What does MA do ??

My 2 cents,

Divinity

I partly agree with both the top part and the answer suggesting you are wrong. The difference is the length of time your withdrawal is held up, not the dollar rate you get at the end, I believe. Thus, you can initiate a withdrawal whenever you like the exchange rate.
I know that when I deposited a few years ago I decided that I liked the dollar rate at the time and forecast that the rate would move in my favour, which it has. If withdrawals are now running smoothly for everybody at the expected time, then I am happy with that.

Could it be improved? Yes, but I agree that we need more focus on things in EU which are not working!

I'll cheer for anyone that actually gets money out of this mofo.

Congrats, OP! :wtg:

Couldn't be happier!

Thank you!

SunnyS

Gratz! and don't mind all the Trolls here who most likely are putting you or MA down for some reason :)

Done 3-4 withdrawels in total. Always taking around 2 months, maybe a few days before or later...

I also think it could be improved to maximum 1 month. Should be enough to be sure that money is legit etc.

Gratz! and don't mind all the Trolls here who most likely are putting you or MA down for some reason :)

So if you disagree with someone you're a troll? I thought this was a discussion forum.

Made a few big withdrawals and never had any problem what so ever.
Last one 10 Jul 2016 11:58 Committed Bank Withdrawal had the cash on my account in aug.

All these threads about withdrawal, I don’t get it?

Yes it takes 60ish bank days approx..

:wtg:

So if you disagree with someone you're a troll? I thought this was a discussion forum.

Yeah that is my way of thinking but many times people have said that I was a Troll for giving my thoughts on a current issue. But for me, any person who doesn't play the game but is still here on the forums to complain about MA or the game are Trolls in my book.

The op got to withdraw and for that I say gratz!

Give the guy a break, my first withdrawal felt like a unicorn just rubbed my nuts with pure rainbows.

:cheer: :grouphug: :cheer:
Pics or didn't happen

my_first_withdrawal.jpg

I have given praise to MA many times for many reasons, but when it comes to withdrawals they are without doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with (even when they do what they say they'll do).

Well, you can't compare EU to much other things. It not like gambling sites or a bankaccount. The money is EU is also not 100% seccured. It's more like a company that sometimes can pay you some dividend if you have done well in the game. The long period probably are for MA to withdraw the money from the game/deposits to the game.

In a slotmachine it feels up with money and then to pot can be payed out instantly. Here it's more the other way around, when you make a withdrawal request, MA needs to fill up the with money to be payed out.

Give the guy a break, my first withdrawal felt like a unicorn just rubbed my nuts with pure rainbows.

:cheer: :grouphug: :cheer:

I don't care what you say. Hooves and nuts just don't mix! :nutkick:

As for all the naysayers in here perhaps they should just create their own damn threads instead of trying to push their negative spirits on everyone citing something that made them happy. :rolleyes:

It also takes up to 3 months if you never depo'd with a cc and only used i.E. wire-transfer or paysafecards.

Back