Entropia Pocket for Windows...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
It is nice to have the app on a phone but it'd be nice if it was on the computer where Entropia itself is installed as well for those times you have the phone on the charger and the charger is in the bedroom where your spouse is sleeping who you don't want to wake up, etc.

If it was easy enough to code for android, you should be able to create a version for Windows since that technically should be easier I'd suspect...

I've got bluestacks, but a native window version would be nice.

Can't get bluestacks to work with google play since it gives me a "There was a problem communicating with the Google Servers" message...

I'll try Nox... still think a native windows app for Entropia Pocket would be a good idea... maybe actually make it an option to install it as a part of the base game option or under tools thing in the client loader.
=======================
alright... installed nox... but now where do you go to get the code, or is it not possible to have pocket activated on more than one device?

Last edited:
I agree, a desktop version would be great!

alright... installed nox... but now where do you go to get the code, or is it not possible to have pocket activated on more than one device?

Cant help you there I'm afraid mastermesh, I play Compet on Bluestacks, but my replacement Goldcard arrived late last year so I'll be using that for the next few years at least.

I believe it's not possible, my gold card reader became useless after I activated the Pocket on my phone.

Back