Awesome MA support time!

morey

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Aurisk Morey Kenbi
:) 11mins for a bug report + compensation. A new record from my experience.
Good job, and thank you Ulf.

2017-04-21 14:22 You wrote:

My last run prior to this message, I was stuck right before the final phase (with the 3 generators). I cleared the previous room, but was jumping and shooting. and got stuck as I killed the last LV39 there.

Right before the door.

could not reset or teleport. Tried relogging and then was kicked out of Battle simulator.
2017-04-21 14:33 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Morey,

Thank you for your support case.

We will compensate you for your run.

In addition, for future cases like this, please remember to add a screenshot, if you havn't done so we will not be able to compensate you.

But so long you do and explain the problem you will always have your run refunded.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Awesome indeed, one just wishes there was any degree of consistency! E.g. there is a planet partner here with an issue that is a real showstopper to the degree that their community manager has to advise players to stay off planet until it is resolved, and both players and PP have difficulties getting support to answer at all. Is anybody compensating them for the loss?

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/march-28th-2017-vu-issues-forum-issues.7575/page-2#post-26540

My previous support case was about BatSim and it was taken care of promptly.
My current support case about Easter Mayhem has not even been looked at since being created on the 16th

Back