Selling: Easter Ring 2017

Lieska

Guardian
Society
BAHQ
Aphex Lieska Twin
Easter Ring 2017 for right hand with a good variety of buffs. Such as: 12% Acceleration, 12% Faster Reload, Focused Blow 2.0 percentage points, Decrease Critical 24.0 percentage and Auto Loot for 24.0 meters

Accepting offers that are of pure ped.

SOLD

Last edited:
Removing it cause its Off topic :)

Doesn't matter. The thread is over as the ring has been sold to Naomi for 40k peds :) Gz to him.

So funny to see people pumping values :laugh:

It must be worth 50k because its Friday!

summer sold for 37+k and this one is way better +24hp

I think I saw a thread where summer ring was sold for 17k , need to look again, but still , Being a noob , I want to understand the way you do the maths and evaluate the ring at this price.in how many years you get your investition back ? Have you think that maybe the next summer ring will be twice more better , or the Halloween ring will be 3 time better than summer and Easter at a place ? That will made it cost 200k ped ? Or it will be at @50 k ped and this Easter ring will cost @5 k ped ? I'm only asking !

Edit : I verified , summer sold half year ago at 28k , and the last one At 37.
Still interested in the evaluation of those rings , if someone can explain the maths, maybe I'm not the only one interested.

Last edited:
So funny to see people pumping values :laugh:

It must be worth 50k because its Friday!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mac again.
And going to this path may EU become the Lord of the rings game ? Who need weapons , we got some shiny rings

Reactions: Mac
Doesn't matter. The thread is over as the ring has been sold to Naomi for 40k peds :) Gz to him.

I thought Naomi was selling high end stuff? :scratch2:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?293255-Naomi-s-high-end-Stuff

I think I saw a thread where summer ring was sold for 17k , need to look again, but still , Being a noob , I want to understand the way you do the maths and evaluate the ring at this price.in how many years you get your investition back ? Have you think that maybe the next summer ring will be twice more better , or the Halloween ring will be 3 time better than summer and Easter at a place ? That will made it cost 200k ped ? Or it will be at @50 k ped and this Easter ring will cost @5 k ped ? I'm only asking !

Still interested in the evaluation of those rings , if someone can explain the maths, maybe I'm not the only one interested.

It's focus blow hype. Is focus blow helpful? Yes. Is it helpful at the current price? Depends. Does MA like making artificial hype around items like this by limiting the supply? Yes. Could they drop more? Yes. Do people fall for it? Yes. Do people take advantage of those people? Yes. :laugh:

40k is getting excessive, likewise 37k for summer ring is getting excessive. Eventually there will be enough seasonal FB rings to go around and prices will drop like ares. But by then everyone will be playing at 3.2dpp so it won't matter.

Oh well. For how much I bitch about mining at least I don't have to worry about this.

you dont need maths on this, if you want something you pay for it, if you not ready to pay that much. you dont really want it.

you dont need maths on this, if you want something you pay for it, if you not ready to pay that much. you don't really want it.

I would like to disagree with this. The above attitude will be how or why people end up blaming valuations in EU imo. There are things i buy for resell and things which i buy to use. When i buy to use, I make sure i can justify the gains from using the product against the devaluation in value of the item because invariably nearly every item in EU goes through devaluation ( 99% items do so ). These gains can be either monetary ( where i gain from crit buff etc making my weapon more eco) or it can be just giving me a better opportunities.( if its an item which increases your scope within the game be it by helping you hunt better mobs or by increasing your chance during events)

I bought perfected ares for myself today and not when it was 50k simply cause at 50k, I could not justify the drop in price i felt it would suffer and which it has over the benefit over the same period. Today at half that price , i can go for it. Would i have made up the 25k in this time period, not with my gameplay no. Everyone needs to do the maths according to there own situation and dynamics is my opinion before they buy an item.

Do keep this in mind, I disagree because this is just how i buy stuff. I am not saying i am correct or you are wrong. I do believe i will be less regretful about the stuff i buy though but then someone else could be different.

Last edited:
I thought Naomi was selling high end stuff? :scratch2:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?293255-Naomi-s-high-end-Stuff

It's focus blow hype. Is focus blow helpful? Yes. Is it helpful at the current price? Depends. Does MA like making artificial hype around items like this by limiting the supply? Yes. Could they drop more? Yes. Do people fall for it? Yes. Do people take advantage of those people? Yes. :laugh:

Better than this I cannot get :wise:

And Chiee , yes it does need math, because if you want something that doesn't affect you gameplay in any good mode it's useless so you done a bad investment and this make you a foul. It's not the fact that if you are. It prepared to buy it you don't really want it . It's that you need to understand if it really worth that much and what will worth in the future. Knowing that you are a investor and Having a investment fund , that was a really stupid answer from you side tbh.

Better than this I cannot get :wise:

And Chiee , yes it does need math, because if you want something that doesn't affect you gameplay in any good mode it's useless so you done a bad investment and this make you a foul. It's not the fact that if you are. It prepared to buy it you don't really want it . It's that you need to understand if it really worth that much and what will worth in the future. Knowing that you are a investor and Having a investment fund , that was a really stupid answer from you side tbh.

well i guess i have understanded something when i bought my summer ring then... oh well I wanted it :)

well i guess i have understanded something when i bought my summer ring then... oh well I wanted it :)

and now you selling it , good for you , maybe you get some +peds , but maybe you could got 15k less peds, there it was because you wanted it and eitherway you dont give a fuck about it.what means that you dont give a fuck about money. everybody has their own strategy ingame , everybody has their own budget for the game.
But still this doesnt mean that if you want something you need to pay a unfair price .

and now you selling it , good for you , maybe you get some +peds , but maybe you could got 15k less peds, there it was because you wanted it and eitherway you dont give a fuck about it.what means that you dont give a fuck about money. everybody has their own strategy ingame , everybody has their own budget for the game.
But still this doesnt mean that if you want something you need to pay a unfair price .

+1 :yay: :yay: :yay:

Back