Buying: Trading POVR goods...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
so I've been buying the POVR Lockboxes and popping them in the NPC over here on Rocktropia trying to get some interesting items... What I'm trying to do is get a set of all of the POVR items...

I'm keeping the items I have up in my apartment in The U on Rocktropia, Floor 1, Suite H.

Currently DO NOT HAVE this poster:

Currently I ALSO DO NOT HAVE THE POVR FLASk.

Oh, and I ALSO DON'T HAVE THE COIN...

I am looking to trade duplicates of that items that I DO have with items that I do not have...

---------------
I DO HAVE these posters:

Also have the other poster that I couldn't find a pic of in the blog...

and I do also have one of the povr flags...

I'm not willing to trade the stuff I have one of, but am very willing to trade the stuff I have dupes of. If you got what I don't have and are up for the trade shoot me a pm and we can talk. I'm currently 'living on' Rocktropia for the time being, so that's where any p2p trades would probably need to be done. Apartment is open for public viewing if you want to go on in to look around and see what I have dupes of..

Last night I did see the flask and poster I don't have on auction but I'm not willing to pay buyout on them and don't care to get in to a bidding war, so that's why I'm posting here...

If you got what I don't have, or have some other povr item that's not listed here shoot me a pm...

I'm also potentially considering buying more boxes, but we'll need to talk about prices if we do that type of deal since I have no idea how long the npc is going to stay there... I do want to eventually buy at least one box after the npc is gone just to put in with the rest of the collection.

(pss, here's a hint... if the boxes are put on auction at descent buyout prices I may grab em as I TT loot - going to take me a bit of time to do that since most of me peds are in UA right now, but I'm slowly converting that in to loot, most of which is being TTed daily)

Last edited:
92 views and no replies... hmmm...

finally got the poster after turning in another box... now just got to get the flask and coin unless there's some other item out there that I'm not aware of.

Back