Entropia pocket ap death?

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Hey, just checking to see if anyone else has this issue.

Entropia pocket daily now has an error popping up saying "com.mindark.xxx service has stopped responding. report to mindark ect"

The only way to get it to work again is a complete phone reset.

In natural Mindark fashion of course, this is the only App I have ever used to literally break my phone, let alone on a regular basis in all the years I have owned it. Go figure the only other app to fail me on my phone is virtual tycoon, which stopped working once I installed pocket.

any one else having this issue? Not too sure what to think, if the main authentication app is broken daily... how long until I cant log in at all?

Of all the apps on my phone, in years, the only 2 apps to have failed are from Mindark.

Android app works fine. Use it daily.

Still having issues,
Today google app store had a warning popup for an unauthorized spying App, wasn't specific and asked me if I wanted to uninstall.
I uninstalled whatever the problem was.

When I went to open Entropia Pocket, it said the app was uninstalled.

Restarted the phone, and Pocket was back on the phone and working.

Not sure what is going on but google somehow thinks this app is tracking me and spying, and disabling it.

I will get screenshot if I see the uninstall message again.

1st time I have ever been faced with this popup.

do you have any AV software on your phone? it could be a false positive and blocking outgoing connections, hence the message to uninstall.

im using it on Android Nougat (was marshmallow a few days ago) and no errors

you could try removing the 2FA from your EU account and then wipe the app data or reinstall and re setup the pocket

Did u qr code it or manually dial in? Supposedly manual ain't working

Back