Virtual Female Models Calendar ( PROJECT )

Johaoninho90

Prowler
Jo Johaoninho90 jo
The idea of ​​the project is to make a female models calendar, and to use as models, Female avatars of the game Entropia Universe.

According to the picture and the thema, the selected ones will make the poster of a month of the year 2018.
Everyone is invited to participate and to send me one or more pictures. And who knows?
Can be that one of your pictures will be chosen to be the poster of the hot month of July, or the cold month of December ...

To do this, you must post:

-a picture of good quality
-a model (F) must be visible on your picture(s)
-no data like: name, chat, waypoints icons, and others, must be visible on the picture(s)
You have to provide the full name of the avatar that serves as model, and if, the full name of the one who took the picture(s) and the name of the place where the picture(s) was taken (planet - and name of the region).

Attention: A model can only be chosen for the poster of a month and not more

What will the virtual calendar look like?:scratch2:

In real life, when a month ends, we turn the calendar page.
It was on this principle that I had the idea to create a virtual calendar usable in Entropia Universe.
A Calendar will be a screen for exemple (Elique Screen (PC), in which 12 images will be added.
Each of these images will represent one month. Screen and display the month it wants.

Do you think this "Virtual Female Models Calendars" can fun stuff ?

Last edited:
An excellent & fun idea - and (ignoring the climate on unearthly worlds) the month could tie in with the background - like cold snowy backdrops (Winter months nthn hemisphere) Spring & Summer pics
scope could be huge :)

Could be fun, but would need to be a bit more specific about the theme for the models. Is it to give people nice thing to look at, so the female being a focus of the pic,or more game play related which just happens to have a nice F in it, or something totally different?

The selection process might be difficult, might need a good few judges on board, or public poll. Also the quality of the pics should be a big factor, should be a minimum quality accepted a bit like the pet pics competition. As poor quality pics even if the most beautiful avatar always look a bit rubbish.

<<[...] the month could tie in with the background - like cold snowy backdrops (Winter months nthn hemisphere) Spring & Summer pics...>>

<<[...]about the theme for the models. Is it to give people nice thing to look at, so the female being a focus of the pic,or more game play related which just happens to have a nice F in it, or something totally different?

The selection process might be difficult, might need a good few judges on board, or public poll. Also the quality of the pics should be a big factor, should be a minimum quality accepted a bit like the pet pics competition. As poor quality pics even if the most beautiful avatar always look a bit rubbish.

Yes, the picture must have focus on a model (F) (like a playmate in a bikini for exemple)
Of course the background will be important, If in the background we can see snow, you will not be selected to be the poster of a "hot" month... but more for a cold one like december, january...
You can post many pictures here,any as you want, but your avatar model can be selected only one time for one month, so each month will have his "sexy" model...

This is the system how to select the 12 models for the 12 months of the year 2018 that are gonna be added in screens in the game Entropia Universe , i order to create " Female Models Calendar"

&#55357;&#56409; &#55357;&#56416; &#55357;&#56452;

Last edited:
Doubt my hubby will approve of me posting playmate style pics of my Ava for a calendar, but I wish you much fun with it!:D

Doubt my hubby will approve of me posting playmate style pics of my Ava for a calendar, but I wish you much fun with it!:D

haha:laugh:!!
It's just a project tho...must give some exemples, the one i gived are maybe extreme:lolup:
Here i show you an exemple:

projet_611166.jpg

This is what it is gonna more or less look like at the end... before the images are added in the games.

Back