Fantastic 60 ped / click crafting result

Status
Woops. You had bad luck there.

But that is all there was, just BAD luck plain and simple.

Wasting supports time with a ticket on this is really stupid.

Every support ticket like that (And I know MANY ppl do it) takes money out of the game wich again produces lower returns for all of us.

STOP IT!

imagine that you are conjoined twin and your brother is a Gay , and he has a date today.
Then go back to reality and your life will get way better !

^ Wtf.

@OP

Sounds like you have an awesome/rare BP, why quit the game? Hire some miners to farm Toulan for the materials you need so you can do more clicks. Create some jobs! :wise:

it takes 2 weeks to collect materials for 5 clicks..

I have now failed/near succes 7 times on 98PED/click. Takes me a ~month to get mats for 1 click.

And my blueprint is L, 95% success.

I'll probably have enough for another click in a month or so :) I do hope nobody else does it before me, doing it just for discovery :laugh:

Support case: stupid or not I think people have to do it. Spending time of support or not, I do not care. They need to have as many feedback from us in term of community in-satisfaction. And we have to agree 5 clicks, full green, 60 ped hard to farm materials is not a recommended crafting "run" but the return was really something special.

Speculation of running that bp on condition and turning on quantity for the printscreen is just ridiculous. I will not make a support case as they can see that... This is a BP that make profit on success not by multiplier on condition, this is not explo IV.
Support reply:
Thank you for contacting us. It is regrettable to hear that you are currently so displeased with your Entropia Universe experience.
As you might already know, since we are working with technical support we can not discuss in-world balance, therefore it is unfortunately not possible for us to give you a completely satisfying reply.
Please rest assured that this will be forwarded to the ones responsible, this does not mean that they will respond or discuss this matter.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I do not agree planet specific BP will run better on the planet. It is just speculation. When farming BPs on Toulan and NI I used: Tailor (BP NI & Rocktropia), Weapons (BP Arkadia), Texture (BP Caly & Arkadia), Armors (BP Caly).

Someone analyzed the materials for this BP but he missed the second page of BP. Critical for this BP are:
Qasdeer Ingot (23.25 ped / click) - not a easy resource. Toulan economy is down, sometimes I can buy this, sometimes I need to do mining and never got more then 20% Qasdeer in a run (ammped)
Thawr Leathers (30 units - 18 ped - coming from 90 hides, about 100 Thawr kills). Thawr is like an Ambulimax, maybe bit harder (medium maturity) and because Toulan is populated mostly with 10-12 guys Tab Tab lovers, this material is most likely gathered by myself. Very small amount of this material was bought from others.

Why quitting with profit tool in hand? Because I'm tired of this shit. I have no more patience, I don't like what is happening to me in this game. Now, just pure speculation: I got about 2 years ago an unique ring sold for 83k ped lately. That was my silent ATH. I'm afraid that was a big mistake and MA want to correct this by sending me in the list of "low return / low chance", whatever. Anyway I'm not full quitting, I'll be there trading.

Hopefully someone will close the thread?

Last edited:
Status
Back