Server downtime for maintenance

YAY no whining from San about extra MB to download in this announcement! :yay::yay::yay:

Reactions: San
Bring back the CDF amps , i dont have nothing to do with the combat tokens

MA has some long 30min :p hahahaha

Reactions: das
YAY no whining from San about extra MB to download in this announcement! :yay::yay::yay:

Then I will use the opportunity awarded by the extended downtime. For the grammatically disenfranchised, those who have yet to discover that anything exists outside of themselves, and those who whine for safe spaces from any utterings they dislike.

A chunk to download costs actual money in more parts of the world than there are flatrates. This game runs remarkably well on lesser than recommended hardware and connection conditions. With a bit of consideration for the roll-out, they could capitalize on that and extend their potential customer base by orders of magnitude.

Signature suspended, because this time it is actually off-topic :p

Just to let the devs know that soc chat died after update.

Might be ok after reboot not tried it yet

Cheers

Rick

Just to let the devs know that soc chat is not dead nor alive but it's working properly.

Oh and to
Then I will use the opportunity awarded by the extended downtime. For the grammatically disenfranchised, those who have yet to discover that anything exists outside of themselves, and those who whine for safe spaces from any utterings they dislike.

A chunk to download costs actual money in more parts of the world than there are flatrates. This game runs remarkably well on lesser than recommended hardware and connection conditions. With a bit of consideration for the roll-out, they could capitalize on that and extend their potential customer base by orders of magnitude.

Signature suspended, because this time it is actually off-topic :p

What a drama queen :)) You, complaining about having to go and leech for internet at a mobile hotspot, again, but for an update that you already had, you posting after I pointed out the old date of the thread, was so epic that I could not let it go :D
I think even you find it so silly that your arguments are my grammar and me looking for safe spaces =)))
My grammar might not be too good, English is not my native tongue, it's self taught and I'm definately not looking for safe spaces, almost anyone can tell you that :D

For now BatSim is a platform update and you cannot opt out. Happy leeching.

I think even you find it so silly that your arguments are my grammar

With that I meant your way of reading mine and the pattern extends further into the past. It would not occur to me to pick on someone for their English. It isn't my mother tongue either.

Back