Warning

LeelooM

Prowler
Society
Spectra
Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
Warning warning warning

This weekend I had several people (same thing happend to Kaz) that came to me cause they have been scammed by a colorer/texturer.
1 even got ripped off for 900 ped .....

So I would like to ask, that if you recognize those scams, make support cases.

How they got scammed/ripped off.

Give your clothing + materials
Most common is they go with there clothing to the colorer/texturer, give him/her the mats and they get it applied and you pay a fee (or not).
Then they give the applied clothing back ...
What they dont trade is the 90% TT value back in peds but keep it and also if it concerns paint.. they dont use the full stack of 323 but only 49 cans less. The chance of getting a perfect is still high, BUT not 100%
If you ask why its lighter or doesn't look as usual, they will answer its because of the clothing or ... if you ask for the ped return ...the ped return has repaired the clothing (even when it already was fully repaired or is a vehicle) or this wasn't the deal.....

Give your clothing
Same will happen if you go with your clothing to a colorer/texturer that has a stock of paints/textures, give him/her the clothing, they apply and give you back the clothing, tell you what it costed (TT + MU and prolly + high fee but not mentioned offcourse) and not giving back the 90% ped return.

Another scam is when you want a set of clothing, give the colorer/texturer the clothing and ask him to make a set WITHOUT a price agreement.
So the texturer/colorer puts on what he wants, charges 200 % for all he used (and even gets the ped return) and if you tell him that is way to expensive, he will not give you the clothings back, so even a bigger loss.
That way some 1 had to pay 900 ped for his own clothing (he gave his clothing to the colorer/texturer) and payed for just 7 fields of tiarak some brukite tex and some paints........

Let them know how you want it and DONT pay if it isn't the result you wanted. Again make pictures of the chat + the trade.
If you ask for a black car with red DONT pay if its black + glossy orange .... make pics and support case.

PLEASE all MAKE SUPPORT CASES.
This weekend many where send and we already got replies back.
Does MA care? YES they do.
But the only way we can stop this is to make support cases and keep sending them.
If only 1 person does that, it will not help, if many do .....

Some tips :

Read Summer's thread how coloring/texturing works https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?182043-Texturizing-and-Coloring-Guide

Want a set or a special design? Ask the colorer/texturer about prices, put this in a pm and/or take pictures

Make pictures of the trades (full TT or not)

Go to a trustworthy colorer/texturer with a perfect reputation.
On my thread I have a list of names of colorers/texturers I worked with before in the past (from now till 10 years back) and they can be trusted 100%
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272766-Leeloo-Mountain-s-Coloring-Texturing

Ask around for prices, what the field cost, fee's for applies. Dont just go to 1 in a hurry, without consulting other for prices. There are huge differences.

Last edited:
Also, it's OK to ask a colorer to post screenshots of previews online. (I mean, it's not an unreasonable request)

Thanks for the warning!

Thanks for this info , scams like this really piss me off .
Edit
It seems that the new Calypso advisor guys seem to be taking quite an interest in things in game so maybe call one of them up as well .

Are there any names known already on who performs these kind of practices?

Yes thank you for bringing this up for those of us who didnt know!

I have no idea who this is but one doesn't get to Tiarak overnight. It's not some noob who joined the game yesterday, it's prolly a name we've seen before.

Thanks for the warning Leeloo...it can be an expensive experience...if people don't know :)

Thanks for warning! LeeLoo :) and Friend who told me about this as well :) (Rarely, check forum)

there is an eazy fix for this tho, ask them to stream on twitch the process

ONLY ONLY ONLY use those players listed in LeeLoo's Colorer and Texturer list. Only use players with a reputation. If you dont know, ask a well known player. There are enough veterans around who can point you in the right direction. There are players you can trust and those you can't. You need to be savvy.

ONLY ONLY ONLY use those players listed in LeeLoo's Colorer and Texturer list. Only use players with a reputation. If you dont know, ask a well known player. There are enough veterans around who can point you in the right direction. There are players you can trust and those you can't. You need to be savvy.

If you happen to mean LeeLoo Faith's thread "Colorer List"
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290730-Colorer-List

she has a disclaimer on the bottom of that list

* Disclaimer
Service listed here are all Services that reported in, they are not tested or proofed to be honest and giving good service.

You need to be very careful. Some scammers go to great lengths to make their service look legit. It's really something you have to research very carefully and ask around before you trust someone with all your mats etc.

Last edited:
Good advice and thanks for the warning!

:beerchug:

If you happen to mean LeeLoo Faith's thread "Colorer List"
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290730-Colorer-List

she has a disclaimer on the bottom of that list

* Disclaimer
Service listed here are all Services that reported in, they are not tested or proofed to be honest and giving good service.

You need to be very careful. Some scammers go to great lengths to make their service look legit. It's really something you have to research very carefully and ask around before you trust someone with all your mats etc.
Right. That's good advice always.

I have personally used services from 8 people on this list (so 8 out of 11). Those were all honest people, only positive experiences with em. We should always give a fair tip to nice honest people and weed out the bad ones, that should keep things in order!

I have met a some colorer scammers in my EU history aswell, but if you ask the right questions befor you give them anything, its easy to detect that it is scammers.

A scanner can help aswell, if a LVL5 colorer offers service for black its obviously a scammer.

And some more things, but as Leeloo said, there is enough known colorers with good reputation and very good service that you can trust.

Sadly not all new players read this forum and fail to detect the scammers befor losing money to them.

+ REP to OP btw, we can´t have enough warnings about scammers, there is still way to many of them in game.

Sadly even if we detect one, report him to MA and MA does perma ban them, it does not help much as he will just create a new account :(

Sadly even if we detect one, report him to MA and MA does perma ban them, it does not help much as he will just create a new account :(

Sadly not all scammers get banned, But ofcourse always send a support case with screenshots

Today it almost happend again if not the customer had friends that now of this scamming colorer/texturer.

The customer wanted a glossy dark purple labi coat... and even not yet lvl 20 he/she would fix it in 3-4 hours but she needed to pay 600 ped... in advance

Friends told her to come to me

Pls keep warning others pls

Last edited:
What amazes me more is that Entropia is like 15 years old yet during that time they never thought to put in more of a secure coloring system that allows people to color clothes that are on your avatar/in your inventory and/or integrate some sort of contract system to allow free enterprise in Entropia without everything having to be based on a virtual handshake and a buttload of trust.

Things to prevent scams and encourage trust in player to player enterprise though security innovations??? ...no no, we need more buggy BatSims and Compets!!!

Thanks for the heads up though LeeLoo ;)

Dear friends and entropians.
As you all know me in game name "Cuda CudachiNi Cudic" I want to say hello to all of you and wish you all a good day.I spend most of my time reading treads on forum while I am in game because it's a good way for me to gain more knowledge about the game.
I am now going to share a story that I have not told anyone except my mentor so far.Been playing this game for nearly 2 months now and everyone so far can't say a bad word about me and knows what kind of person I am and that I push all my society in being nice and helping other players...
Everything started when I was starting to play like 50 days ago and I bought my first coat that was colored bad and I was pointed to go to "Leeloo" because she is best and most respected in that field.So of course what would a new player do then trust on words of many and go find her at her shop.
So the conversation started nicely with us both figuring out we have a mutual friend and everything was ok she even trusted me with her equipment that she uses for coloring and texturing in order so I can check how I want my coat colored.
After I check all the textures and colors I decided that I want 2 fields on deep cadnium and 1 field with umber.I ask Leeloo how much would it cost me for her to do the job and she said 29ped and that she can do it with "no problem".I trade her back her tools , paints , textures she gave me to check and I put in trade 29ped and my coat hoping that she is going to do it without any problem.
Couple seconds later she trades me my coat and we both knew on start that it didn't look even close as I wanted it to look ...Her words were "Hmmm we have to do it again" , and when tell her ok ...Leeloo said but you have to wait until I have more paint , so I didn't want to make a scene and fight because of 29ped so I was a reasonable person and told her yeah ok now problem ( in the meanwhile we add each other to friendslist).
In next 14 days I msg Leeloo 3 times asking her if she can color my coat "now" and the answer was that she doesn't still have the paint for it , so I was waiting ...After 14 days I don't see her coming online what was strange so I check my friendslist and I didn't have her on my friend list (what meant she removed me from friends).So I hear someone talking in global how they are going to Leeloo shop to do something on their clothes so I was thinking oh okay ill just go and talk to her there ,god I was wrong ...
I come into shop and Leeloo was standing right in front of me and I wave at her with emote and write in the chat Hello Leeloo , ask her how she is and she doesn't react to none of it.
I then wait because I was thinking she was afk and couple mins later (3-4 mins) another person enters her shop and in a blink of an eye she waves at that person and tells him to sit down on chair.
I was at that point confused but few minutes after that sure of what is happening there...So since I wasn't getting any respond from Leeloo I write her one last message that I won't ask her anymore to color my coat or for the 29ped I gave her to do the job what she said she will do.

My point of taking time to write all this wasn't to make anyone my enemy or anything , but just to let everyone know that no one is "sacred" in this game not even you Leeloo.
I was just 8days old player what maybe worked hard to get those peds to get his clothes look good and you could make someone else leave this game on start before even getting any deeper into playing this game.
Once again want to say hi to all of you and I am not going to suggest you any other collorer or Leeloo because I am not here to promote anyone or to blackmail anyone,just here to share my story.
Good luck entropians and choose carefully who handles your clothes :dunce:

Reactions: SHY
Dear friends and entropians.
As you all know me in game name "Cuda CudachiNi Cudic" I want to say hello to all of you and wish you all a good day.I spend most of my time reading treads on forum while I am in game because it's a good way for me to gain more knowledge about the game.
I am now going to share a story that I have not told anyone except my mentor so far.Been playing this game for nearly 2 months now and everyone so far can't say a bad word about me and knows what kind of person I am and that I push all my society in being nice and helping other players...
Everything started when I was starting to play like 50 days ago and I bought my first coat that was colored bad and I was pointed to go to "Leeloo" because she is best and most respected in that field.So of course what would a new player do then trust on words of many and go find her at her shop.
So the conversation started nicely with us both figuring out we have a mutual friend and everything was ok she even trusted me with her equipment that she uses for coloring and texturing in order so I can check how I want my coat colored.
After I check all the textures and colors I decided that I want 2 fields on deep cadnium and 1 field with umber.I ask Leeloo how much would it cost me for her to do the job and she said 29ped and that she can do it with "no problem".I trade her back her tools , paints , textures she gave me to check and I put in trade 29ped and my coat hoping that she is going to do it without any problem.
Couple seconds later she trades me my coat and we both knew on start that it didn't look even close as I wanted it to look ...Her words were "Hmmm we have to do it again" , and when tell her ok ...Leeloo said but you have to wait until I have more paint , so I didn't want to make a scene and fight because of 29ped so I was a reasonable person and told her yeah ok now problem ( in the meanwhile we add each other to friendslist).
In next 14 days I msg Leeloo 3 times asking her if she can color my coat "now" and the answer was that she doesn't still have the paint for it , so I was waiting ...After 14 days I don't see her coming online what was strange so I check my friendslist and I didn't have her on my friend list (what meant she removed me from friends).So I hear someone talking in global how they are going to Leeloo shop to do something on their clothes so I was thinking oh okay ill just go and talk to her there ,god I was wrong ...
I come into shop and Leeloo was standing right in front of me and I wave at her with emote and write in the chat Hello Leeloo , ask her how she is and she doesn't react to none of it.
I then wait because I was thinking she was afk and couple mins later (3-4 mins) another person enters her shop and in a blink of an eye she waves at that person and tells him to sit down on chair.
I was at that point confused but few minutes after that sure of what is happening there...So since I wasn't getting any respond from Leeloo I write her one last message that I won't ask her anymore to color my coat or for the 29ped I gave her to do the job what she said she will do.

My point of taking time to write all this wasn't to make anyone my enemy or anything , but just to let everyone know that no one is "sacred" in this game not even you Leeloo.
I was just 8days old player what maybe worked hard to get those peds to get his clothes look good and you could make someone else leave this game on start before even getting any deeper into playing this game.
Once again want to say hi to all of you and I am not going to suggest you any other collorer or Leeloo because I am not here to promote anyone or to blackmail anyone,just here to share my story.
Good luck entropians and choose carefully who handles your clothes :dunce:

I trusted you since you where send by a very respected person ingame.

As I told you with the deep cadmium I didn't maxed it yet so it could go wrong. It went wrong so I didn't get 2 perfects. At that moment indeed I told you I would redo the coat, fully at my costs but that I needed more paint.

Since Deep Cadmium is hard to get from time to time I also told you it could take a few days or even weeks. Next day you pmed me several times to ask if I already had enough, the answer was nope and I was going to notify you when I got it.

Next day you came back to the shop and told me you wanted a totally different coat, with tiarak and more that I cant remember anymore... So my answer was no. I promised you the 2 fields of deep cadmium at my costs and so yes, that was what you where getting. Nothing less, nothing more.

Because I didn't agree, you where started to get mad, so I told you I would only do the coat in Deep Cadmium when your friend (who recommended me) would bring it and that I further didn't want anything to do with you anymore. So yes I removed you from FL and putted you on ignore because you where very rude.

Nope it was not how it happened and ofc I won't be all nice after I waited 14 days for something to be done.Buying paint is the most simple task possible.Another thing to mention is that I waited 14 days to get it colored and when I saw you are not getting the paint I was thinking it's too hard for you to get those paints so wanted to go with other style and when I say I wanted different I am going to caption this part "I WAS READY TO PAY EXTRA ON TOP OF THE 29 PED I ALREADY PAID".
So please Leeloo , don't play the victim card here on forum just so you can take all the business for your own self,I have dealt with enough people like you IRL not to care.
I just want to compare my experience with one IRL that can happen to you one day maybe , going to a Nike shop and paying full price for the shoes and when u get home and you see that there are no shoes in the box you go back to complain about it.And the seller tells you well I gave you the box , please don't be rude.
Everyone who has met me in game so far knows I am a very kind,helpful and friendly person.
So anything you say here doesn't bother me and I had no motivation to make up this story.
Good luck and goodbye I am not wasting any more time.
Hope you get rich of the 3$ for the painting job :)

Also if I was rude why didn't you answer my questions and told me that I was rude and returned me the money by saying you don't want to color my clothes , instead of keeping PED for yourself.
Do u charge every unsatisfied customer extra and call them rude?
"Very rude" - didn't even curse at you or said bad things about you,just wanted my ped or coat colored for what I paid for.

Last edited:
Nope it was not how it happened and ofc I won't be all nice after I waited 14 days for something to be done.Buying paint is the most simple task possible.

Long time ago, Deep Cadmium used to be very common in loots.

Then, some Point in distant past, MA reduced the drops of the pains that used to be plentiful; the paints Orange, Deep Cadmium and Violet Cream comes to mind.

Then, pretty recently, as you may or may not know, some time ago the part of MA that administers Calypso did a pretty big change in loots. What happened was that, in short, they removed most of the materials dropped from mobs, and replaced it with "shrapnel". Also, they limited the mobs from which a certain material would drop. A mob that in the past could drop 3-4 types animal oils would just drop one type of animal oil. Again, the animal oil (and Paints etc) that got removed from loot wasn't replaced with the oil/paint that the mob usually did drop, but was replaced by shrapnel.

So, to summon it up, Paints don't get dropped as much as they used to be. And if they don't drop often it takes a longer time for them to get collected in such amount it practically can be sold in auction. And Paints that historically were dropped alot nowdays only get dropped in tiny amounts (or it feels that way).

What can you do? Well, if it takes a long time for Leeloo to collect the paint, and you want the coat colored like "yesterday", then I'd suggest you collect the paint for her and try to make Contact when you have enough.

The other thing is: Deep Cadmium isn't an easy color to paint - it requires a high:ish level to succeed all the times. I don't remember where its skill period begins and when it's maxed, but I Think Leeloo could tell her skill level so you can get a hint of the rate of success.

long winded story...

First, this is not the place to address a grievance you have with her - you're hi-jacking this thread when you should be contacting her via PM about the matter.

Second, Leeloo has been doing this profession for years and has a nice army of people who have successfully dealt with her in the past who can vouch for her honesty and quality of service see her thread with 221 replies and 32,000+ views. (I'm also one of her VERY happy clients):
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272766-Leeloo-Mountain-s-Coloring-Texturing

If you feel wronged by her I'm more likely to believe that there was a misunderstanding on your part of how coloring works rather than her trying to "scam" you out of a few peds.

She loaned you tools to see the best possible outcome, warned you in advance of skill requirements, tried to render the service, returned your clothes, returned the peds refunded from the coloring process, offered to retry the coloring when she gets enough of that rarer paint....

You then processed to hound her much like on this thread to a point where she ends up blocking you and now you're publicly bitching about her like she's a scammer that stole your clothes/peds and told you to just "piss off"? lol

Seems pretty cut and dried to me. :laugh:

Idk why is it so hard to get paints when I can find tons of it on auction and in malls,second if anyone needs paint I suggest going to rocktropia where you can hunt motorheads and get tons of all sort of paint as I am doing it for the past few days...
She never gave even 1 ped back , never said she won't success in coloring it and promised to color it as soon as she has the paint (in next few days).So let's say you go to store buy bread and milk and the shop owner tells you we don't have the supplies but we will get you , 15 days later you die from hunger.
Who is right here me or you? If I was bitching about 29ped I would run around Entropia for the last 50 days and tell people not to go to leeloo but I was silent didn't say anything until I saw this thread on forum.
I wouldn't take even 29.000ped if she was giving me cause I don't want to have anything with her anymore,if she has good service I suggest you all going to her.I just wanted to tell my story and I made my point here.
Anyone who tries to get in her pants and be a better friend with her find another way then protecting her for trying to get all customers in game for only herself.Not knowing the whole thing that was going on between me and her is thing that we should have dealt with and I was ready but obviously she prefer to keep ped and call the other side "Very Rude".I PAID AND DIDN'T GET WHAT I PAID HER TO DO,simple as it can get.
I'm not calling anyone a thief , bad at his job or want any enemies ...Just telling my story and experience.
I won't be replying anymore on this thread because it's a waste of my valuable time that I can use in game with the friends I've made :)

Idk why is it so hard to get paints when I can find tons of it on auction and in malls,second if anyone needs paint I suggest going to rocktropia where you can hunt motorheads and get tons of all sort of paint as I am doing it for the past few days...
She never gave even 1 ped back , never said she won't success in coloring it and promised to color it as soon as she has the paint (in next few days).So let's say you go to store buy bread and milk and the shop owner tells you we don't have the supplies but we will get you , 15 days later you die from hunger.
Who is right here me or you? If I was bitching about 29ped I would run around Entropia for the last 50 days and tell people not to go to leeloo but I was silent didn't say anything until I saw this thread on forum.
I wouldn't take even 29.000ped if she was giving me cause I don't want to have anything with her anymore,if she has good service I suggest you all going to her.I just wanted to tell my story and I made my point here.
Anyone who tries to get in her pants and be a better friend with her find another way then protecting her for trying to get all customers in game for only herself.Not knowing the whole thing that was going on between me and her is thing that we should have dealt with and I was ready but obviously she prefer to keep ped and call the other side "Very Rude".I PAID AND DIDN'T GET WHAT I PAID HER TO DO,simple as it can get.
I'm not calling anyone a thief , bad at his job or want any enemies ...Just telling my story and experience.
I won't be replying anymore on this thread because it's a waste of my valuable time that I can use in game with the friends I've made :)

You are not right.

You are not right.

Spawn please next time you try to get into someone's pants please read the conversation then write your comment , and take more time writing your opinion :wise:

Spawn please next time you try to get into someone's pants please read the conversation then write your comment , and take more time writing your opinion :wise:

Post a screenshot of tons of deep cadmium from the auction... Tons as in thousands of cans of deep cadmium.

Post a screenshot of tons of deep cadmium from the auction... Tons as in thousands of cans of deep cadmium.
No time for 10 year old fights , GL !

Back