'Silent Stan': Key to Power or Gateway to Chaos?

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
CDF forces are interrogating an RX scout imprisoned at Cape Corinth to discover the locations of hidden RX Caches containing powerful technology.

The RX scout has been nicknamed 'Silent Stan' by CDF soldiers because of his strong resistance to interrogation. An inside source provided this video of the RX.

Cape Corinth residents are deeply worried, fearing the capture will cause RX reprisals.!

/CalyNET

Originally Posted Here

CDF not taking this guy too seriously or else they got mod version of that crap CDF Scout armour.

spent most the morning searching for him.. ended up finding out i am bad and hide-and-go-seek..

no luck :/

Oh god ... don't worry guys , it will be a surprise , they will finally find a little clue going to nowhere and we will have others robot atacks , but still wait next year for something interesting.

CDF forces are interrogating an RX scout imprisoned at Cape Corinth to discover the locations of hidden RX Caches containing powerful technology.
!
The RX scout has been nicknamed 'Silent Stan' by CDF soldiers because of his strong resistance to interrogation. An inside source provided this video of the RX.!
Cape Corinth residents are deeply worried, fearing the capture will cause RX reprisals.!

/CalyNET

Originally Posted Here

Btw CDF scouts went in instagram ? They should definitely follow me :wise:

Fun little video and connected to insta is a nice touch but does anyone understand what its about??

//CluelessLinzey

Does anyone recognize that weird-looking armor? If not, it's probably all about new armor.

Does anyone recognize that weird-looking armor? If not, it's probably all about new armor.

it looks a little RX OpTac like , so maybe X3?

Rx-event-concat_cropped3_x930_q70.jpg

6786Original.jpg

it looks a little RX OpTac like , so maybe X3?

Oh yes, it's X2, just too much light in the picture (can't play the video, too old to have an Instagram account).

I'd expect X3 to have a different colour scheme.

Oh yes, it's X2, just too much light in the picture (can't play the video, too old to have an Instagram account).

I'd expect X3 to have a different colour scheme.

seeing as X1 was silver and X2 Blue/silver, you probably right. Maybe just more X2s added to lootpool or they arn't revealing anything at all.

Video worked for me without a instagram account

Mindforce amps incoming! (I can dream)

Silent Stan - that's the guy that works support cases!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sure RX units is MA people who want to have some fun too :D

Sadly we don´t see them very often, it was much more in the past.

Back