Selling: MMOWC 2017 Ticket

Slippery

Stalker
Society
illuminox
Leon Slippery Shockwave
SOLD

I will not be able to participate in the MMOWC so therefore I sell my pre qualify ticket I won from CL.
I finished 4 and TOP 10 Pre qualify for MMOWC 2017 Quarter Finals

Info here and registration here:
http://neverdie.com/vrforum/forum/mmowc/115577-mmowc-2017-discussion/page2

ND is ok with me selling
"You can sell, just have the avatar you are selling to Register in the thread with the info that they bought your qualification"

If you do not qualify to the Quarter finals the entry will cost you 5000 ped i sell for 1000 or the highest offer.
"Round 4 & Q Finals Finals – May 13th (5,000 Ped Entry Fee ) "

Last edited:
I will not be able to participate in the MMOWC so therefore I sell my pre qualify ticket I won from CL.
I finished 4 and TOP 10 Pre qualify for MMOWC 2017 Quarter Finals

Info here and registration here:
http://neverdie.com/vrforum/forum/mmowc/115577-mmowc-2017-discussion/page2

ND is ok with me selling
"You can sell, just have the avatar you are selling to Register in the thread with the info that they bought your qualification"

If you do not qualify to the Quarter finals the entry will cost you 5000 ped i sell for 4500 or the highest offer.
"Round 4 & Q Finals Finals – May 13th (5,000 Ped Entry Fee ) "

ND is ok with me selling
when stryker wanted to sell his ticket ND said its not possible. Is it rules changed??

when stryker wanted to sell his ticket ND said its not possible. Is it rules changed??

What does this have to do with this person selling his ticket? Please take up any issues with ND if you have any. Why are you speaking for stryker and his issue with ND in someone elses sales thread? You should know better if you want people to respect your sale threads as well. Just my 2 cents.

GL with sale, might be selling mine also. Dont think i will make it.

Cheers!

bump bump.....

bump bump....

Bump bump....

bump bump.....

Bumpbump..Bump

Bump bump for this weekend

bumpbump......

what is MMOWC?

Back