Easter Mayhem 2017 Results

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Brig. General de Souza wishes to recognize the following brave colonists for their assistance in retrieving Robot Data Storage units from the The Core.

Rank - Avatar Name - 20H Normalized Score - Reward
  • 1 - Caleb cc Caven - 21175.46 - Easter Ring 2017 + 5000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 2 - Aurora Linzey Zamperath - 20909.65 - Mayhem Scintillator Viridian
  • 3 - Eve Evey Everglades - 20123.41 - Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope
  • 4 - Gaina Messi91 Cristi - 19504.03 - Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt
  • 5 - Jenna Star Mercury - 18461.59 - Mayhem Scintillator Azure
  • 6 - Ron Ronny Kovich - 18352.19 - 5000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 7 - Inguts Sokolade Spurz - 17734.72 - 4000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 8 - Iveline Ivi Stockhouse - 16175.78 - 3000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 9 - mg Joda VVV VVV - 15873.02 - 2000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 10 - Remo 3l3ctric Luminatu - 15761.48 - 1000 PED Universal Ammo
Congratulations to the winners!

Misc. Statistics
  • 40 colonists achieved a score of 10000+ points and earned 1050 PED in bonus rewards.
  • 11 colonists achieved a score of 7500+ points and earned 650 PED in bonus rewards.
  • 29 colonists achieved a score of 5000+ points and earned 350 PED in bonus rewards.
  • 50 colonists achieved a score of 2500+ points and earned 150 PED in bonus rewards.
  • 83 colonists achieved a score of 1000+ points and earned 50 PED in bonus rewards.
  • None of the top 3 participants in Easter Mayhem 2017 were among the top 10 in Easter Mayhem 2016.
  • 7 of the top 10 participants in Easter Mayhem 2017 did not place in the top 10 in Easter Mayhem 2016.

Originally Posted Here

gratz evey.

Gratz to all the winners. :yay:

Big grats guys!

Congratz!

Congratulations! to this years winners, especially the top 3. Well done! :yay:

Congrats to the winners!

Finished just outside of top10 without the DSU 9 luck. I would be curious to know how many if any in the top10 made it in there without a DSU 9.

D

Gzz all, good job!

Congrats to the winners!

Finished just outside of top10 without the DSU 9 luck. I would be curious to know how many if any in the top10 made it in there without a DSU 9.

D

None :)

Its all about the luck!
DPS dont matter, whatever people may say!

gz winners

enjoy your new toys :)

Just a note.. what good is it to CDF if we retrieve the storage units and tt them? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of getting them.. just sayin'.

#plothole

And dps does matter.. a lot in these events.. But you need a little bit of luck. Stop saying otherwise... If dps didn't matter, we would have different people at the top and you wouldn't be stacked up to the hilt with 200+dps. It's just that the dps gives you more tickets.. And sometimes that's all you need.

And gz evey. :)

Congrats all!

Wow, amazing... I'm super happy about this! :yay:
I very much like MA's statistics, very cool stuff :)

3rd place... you know how some people say, "events suck, no cat 4 or lower has access to the top 10"... you know them, right? You all seen such comments especially in the recent months... well, 3rd place in this event was won with medium skill, medium gear, medium category. All are medium stuff. Weapon used can be maxed in one year (+/6 months, depending the hardcore in you :D) - an m83, maxed at 74.

It's the first time I participate in an event with full damage. Surprise surprise. 2 x 5k tokens can happen in any category. For all hunters, please don't listen to the professional whiners out there and take these events more seriously, they are like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get :D

My tokens came out early in the event. On second token I knew things were about to get interesting I was hoping for a place in top 10. But all I had available were a bear set, 5Bs, a regen chip XI (L) and much determination to kill many evis bastards :D

So in the next event, go to your local store and gear up the best your level allows and do the biggest bang you can, it's lots of fun and eventually it will pay off!

Congrats all! Thank you very much! It's feels great to be among the elite :)

Kind regards :)

Congrats all!

3rd place... you know how some people say, "events suck, no cat 4 or lower has access to the top 10"... you know them, right? You all seen such comments especially in the recent months... well, 3rd place in this event was won with medium skill, medium gear, medium category. All are medium stuff. Weapon used can be maxed in one year (+/6 months, depending the hardcore in you :D) - an m83, maxed at 74.

It's the first time I participate in an event with full damage. Surprise surprise. 2 x 5k tokens can happen in any category. For all hunters, please don't listen to the professional whiners out there and take these events more seriously, they are like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get :D

My tokens came out early in the event. On second token I knew things were about to get interesting I was hoping for a place in top 10. But all I had available were a bear set, 5Bs, a regen chip XI (L) and much determination to kill many evis bastards :D

So in the next event, go to your local store and gear up the best your level allows and do the biggest bang you can, it's lots of fun and eventually it will pay off!

gratz doooode :p

Congrats to the winners!

D

Messi and Remo did not loot any DSU 9's. That much i do know for sure.

I also have a feeling Jenna did not either but i don't know about him.

gz to the winners.:yay:

Hey MA, why can't you post the rest of the list like you used to so we can see where we ended up?:scratch2:

Another ring drops, I guess the price should be 100k now based on PE logic, gz to looter! :laugh:

Congrats all!

Well said!

Would give some + REP but have to spread some love first :)

GZ

Congrats to the winners!

D

I looted my first 5k pointer in those sort of events, and well I think thats the simple clue to make it to the top10. Big enough DPS (not needed most ingame) and shitloads of luck to loot 5k pointers, I know CC had one too :)

//Linzey

Gratz to the winners!

Nice to see a list of new names on the leader board... oh wait....:laugh:

Congrats Eve ! :wise:

• None of the top 3 participants in Easter Mayhem 2017 were among the top 10 in Easter Mayhem 2016.
  • 7 of the top 10 participants in Easter Mayhem 2017 did not place in the top 10 in Easter Mayhem 2016.

I found the inclusion of the above two sentences very interesting as a counter to the "The usual people always win" discussion threads.

Congratulations to all the winners! :thumbup:

I found the inclusion of the above two sentences very interesting as a counter to the "The usual people always win" discussion threads.

Congratulations to all the winners! :thumbup:

I was looking forward to the "Mac always wins" discussion. But that never happens :laugh:

[*]None of the top 3 participants in Easter Mayhem 2017 were among the top 10 in Easter Mayhem 2016.
[*]7 of the top 10 participants in Easter Mayhem 2017 did not place in the top 10 in Easter Mayhem 2016.
[/LIST]

Originally Posted Here

0 players between level 30-100 read that and fail to use it for Halloween 2017 and beyond.
2 players read my comment and they no longer play since 2005 but just read forums or under level 30 in any profession but have something to say.
480 sweaters want more events for them too.
3842 of us want a skill repeatable mission while hunting in main events on calypso.

Reactions: NPV
gz guys and gals :)

so uh, does this mean Easter boxes will be leaving the webshop any time soon?

(just bought a few more today, lol)

Gratz to all the winners and all that participated.

-Avalon.

Back