Easter Mayhem 2017 Results

Mega volt camp was created since a certain someone was highly skilled in sweat so a sweaty homage there? ... nice place to start a cult? Nvmm btw where are those auctioned statues?

Gz everyone!

:beerchug:

Gratz everyone :beerchug:
Very impressive results.

Nicely done guys!

Congrats all!

Wow, amazing... I'm super happy about this! :yay:
I very much like MA's statistics, very cool stuff :)

3rd place... you know how some people say, "events suck, no cat 4 or lower has access to the top 10"... you know them, right? You all seen such comments especially in the recent months... well, 3rd place in this event was won with medium skill, medium gear, medium category. All are medium stuff. Weapon used can be maxed in one year (+/6 months, depending the hardcore in you :D) - an m83, maxed at 74.

It's the first time I participate in an event with full damage. Surprise surprise. 2 x 5k tokens can happen in any category. For all hunters, please don't listen to the professional whiners out there and take these events more seriously, they are like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get :D

My tokens came out early in the event. On second token I knew things were about to get interesting I was hoping for a place in top 10. But all I had available were a bear set, 5Bs, a regen chip XI (L) and much determination to kill many evis bastards :D

So in the next event, go to your local store and gear up the best your level allows and do the biggest bang you can, it's lots of fun and eventually it will pay off!

Congrats all! Thank you very much! It's feels great to be among the elite :)

Kind regards :)

I will eat some of my words/statements :) I have underestimated lady luck :ahh:

TBH, with my tiny budget, I could play with same set, excactly same set. I miss few levels to use the gun, but this is pretty damn cool!

Gratz ya'll!

Gratz to all winners!!! And i am surprised to see Eve in top, EU is really dynamic sometimes? :cool:

I will eat some of my words/statements :) I have underestimated lady luck :ahh:

TBH, with my tiny budget, I could play with same set, excactly same set. I miss few levels to use the gun, but this is pretty damn cool!

Gratz ya'll!

Please don't forget to invite all your disciples to the dinner while you eat and tell them to reconsider joining events because they actually have a chance.

Gratz to all :yay: :smoke:

I found the inclusion of the above two sentences very interesting as a counter to the "The usual people always win" discussion threads.

Congratulations to all the winners! :thumbup:

:scratch2: But were they in the other mayhems?

Please don't forget to invite all your disciples to the dinner while you eat and tell them to reconsider joining events because they actually have a chance.

Is Evey level 100?

So let me get this right - Messi and others are self congratulating because a level 100 - managed to get into the top 10. When was a level 100 considered a mid level player?

Is Evey level 100?When was a level 100 considered a mid level player?

Some time ago I guess.
What's your point?
Did you know that top players are around lvl 180-190 almost 200 ?
Did you know that lvl 100 can be achieved in approx a year and a half? Give or take few months...

I know you will never run out of excuses...

Is Evey level 100?

So let me get this right - Messi and others are self congratulating because a level 100 - managed to get into the top 10. When was a level 100 considered a mid level player?

Because the monetary effort to use his gear is small and its usable from around level 80, cheap armor and an m83 and a limited regchip is attainable for every medium player ingame or similar setup.

The fact is that is that if more people tried instead of listening to whiners on the forum and believing they cant then that toplist would look completely different.

//Linz

Some time ago I guess.
What's your point?
Did you know that top players are around lvl 180-190 almost 200 ?
Did you know that lvl 100 can be achieved in approx a year and a half? Give or take few months...

I know you will never run out of excuses...

I don't need excuses - and you joined??

The fact is that is that if more people tried instead of listening to whiners on the forum and believing they cant then that toplist would look completely different.

//Linz

I forget - you are a fanboy - whiners you cheeky fucker. Just because there is a contrary view to yours they beome whiners

Is Evey level 100?

I don't understand a lot of your posts so I just did a little digging.

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=38662

This explains a lot of your ignorance about the game, but you certainly have a lot to say for your limited experience in all the years you've lurked on this forum.

LVL100 is nowhere near as hard to reach as it used to be, but that comment means nothing to you because even then you didn't know how hard it used to be.

I'm so happy for Evey, and its great to see that with work and luck everyone with mid level gear has a chance of placing. I also did the same two years ago, I came third in core with DOA slugstorm so it really makes a nonsense of what you vomit all over this forum.

Weve been ingame roughly the same amount of time but that's where all similarities between us end, ive always been proactive and looked at what I can do better to improve, constantly striving to improve my game. Where has our different attitudes got us?

Here you are with your same old story, and I just came 1st for the first time.

Probably being harder than I should but the point needs to be made that it can be done if you really want to, and if one less person listens to your nonsense then my job is done.

Vent over

Yea, I have to warn them that highest DPS guns could end up on 4th spot if not enough personal skill to use it :silly2:

I had to tease you, you know I had to :laugh:

deactivated

Last edited:
Easter Mayhem 2017 - Uber Analyzation

Wasn't really scouting for every uber; but sighting Star sparked my intrest in doing this video.
I don't know if it's sad.. but seeing ubers in this game for me is kinda like seeing celebrities (granted I've never really seen a celebrity..) I get it, not everyone in here is necessarily uber to some people's definition. However, I had fun putting this little compilation together. Hope u guys enjoy.

I don't understand a lot of your posts so I just did a little digging.

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=38662

This explains a lot of your ignorance about the game, but you certainly have a lot to say for your limited experience in all the years you've lurked on this forum.

LVL100 is nowhere near as hard to reach as it used to be, but that comment means nothing to you because even then you didn't know how hard it used to be.

I'm so happy for Evey, and its great to see that with work and luck everyone with mid level gear has a chance of placing. I also did the same two years ago, I came third in core with DOA slugstorm so it really makes a nonsense of what you vomit all over this forum.

Weve been ingame roughly the same amount of time but that's where all similarities between us end, ive always been proactive and looked at what I can do better to improve, constantly striving to improve my game. Where has our different attitudes got us?

Here you are with your same old story, and I just came 1st for the first time.

Probably being harder than I should but the point needs to be made that it can be done if you really want to, and if one less person listens to your nonsense then my job is done.

Vent over

I could spend sometime tearing your poor effort apart line, by line, but actually this time I am not going to bother. Live in your surreal world and congratulate yourself on all your hard efforts and time expended; when actually you could be living in the real world once in a while. I suspect that is the difference between you and I - one of us actually has a real life and obligations to attend to which means 5 hours a day is just not possible !

I could spend sometime tearing your poor effort apart line, by line, but actually this time I am not going to bother. Live in your surreal world and congratulate yourself on all your hard efforts and time expended; when actually you could be living in the real world once in a while. I suspect that is the difference between you and I - one of us actually has a real life and obligations to attend to which means 5 hours a day is just not possible !
Haha classic loser resignation of a little child; "I could if I wanted to. But I won't". You are making yourself look even more like a fool by every single post of yours. Please, for your own sake, don't try to "tear his poor effort apart" (which really was among the best posts in this thread). Have never seen you "tear apart" anything except for your own image.

You have for some time now been complaining about ubers winning everything, now you want to be able to win also without spending any time or effort? This is a real cash economy, a competitive environment. Man, go play the Euro Lottery already. Suits talentless, uncrafty and lazy people.

As Linzey pointed out (and you chose to not comment on but instead rage about his mentioning of whiners), the cool thing about Evey placing this high is his gear. Maxed at level 74 which absolutely is no more than midlevel nowadays with all enhancers, mission rewards and skill boosts available.

Congrats guys, was nice watching some of you on stream :thumbup:

Haha classic loser resignation of a little child; "I could if I wanted to. But I won't". You are making yourself look even more like a fool by every single post of yours. Please, for your own sake, don't try to "tear his poor effort apart" (which really was among the best posts in this thread). Have never seen you "tear apart" anything except for your own image.

You have for some time now been complaining about ubers winning everything, now you want to be able to win also without spending any time or effort? This is a real cash economy, a competitive environment. Man, go play the Euro Lottery already. Suits talentless, uncrafty and lazy people.

As Linzey pointed out (and you chose to not comment on but instead rage about his mentioning of whiners), the cool thing about Evey placing this high is his gear. Maxed at level 74 which absolutely is no more than midlevel nowadays with all enhancers, mission rewards and skill boosts available.

Keyboard warrior - springs to mind:yay:

[...] one of us actually has a real life and obligations to attend to which means 5 hours a day is just not possible !

This excuse is SO OLD and it's in every online game. When someone very frustrated sees himself incapable of reaching high level, acuses the others of not having lives to live, while this person has a wonderful life and thus the others suck because they play too such and he can't catch up.
Sad joke, as are you. Go play offline stuff.

Gz Winners !

And especially Eve for finishing 3rd with medium gear.
I didn't reach top 10 this year, despite one 5K drop and pretty high dps. Was some bad luck on other high pointer drops :-(

This event shows that it's not ONLY about highest DPS, of course it's an advantage but you are not guaranteed 1st place.

This event shows that it's not ONLY about highest DPS, of course it's an advantage but you are not guaranteed 1st place.

There is a saying for this; "the violent take it by force" look it up :).

thats the thing, higher DPS only in effect buys you more lottery tickets, doesn't mean they are good tickets, you might get 15k tickets (kills) and rarely get a token, someone gets 1000 and gets 5 5k tokens

thats the thing, higher DPS only in effect buys you more lottery tickets, doesn't mean they are good tickets, you might get 15k tickets (kills) and rarely get a token, someone gets 1000 and gets 5 5k tokens

I friend with 300 dps didnt place in top10
Another with sub 200 dps placed 3rd!

I managed to loot 5k token. Had 300 dps. Placed 7th.

I think once and for all people can stop crying that events are for ubers only!

Prizes are great, many mid level guns are not even used during events. They can be rented and require medium skills.

0-70 is doable in 6months. 70-100 another 6. Ofc if u are active and very dedicated. Not a forum warrior...

/Soko

I friend with 300 dps didnt place in top10
Another with sub 200 dps placed 3rd!

I managed to loot 5k token. Had 300 dps. Placed 7th.

I think once and for all people can stop crying that events are for ubers only!

Prizes are great, many mid level guns are not even used during events. They can be rented and require medium skills.

0-70 is doable in 6months. 70-100 another 6. Ofc if u are active and very dedicated. Not a forum warrior...

/Soko

You can say that but until folks stop seeing the people at the top all the time will anyone actually believe it. That's the nature of people.

i think people misunderstand what medium player means.
a question: how long would a fresh started noob, with a medium bankroll of 50 bucks a month max (about the average depo of a normal gamer), need, to be able to shoot that lvl 80ish gun and have enough spare money to blast it away on the tournament without going broke? more or less than 5 years? id say, as this game wants to atract new players, it is not really in reach for those normal guys, to ever compete there. people seem to lose track on how much money they blow into the game...

and on top of that: a normal player, if he ever reaches dat lvl 80 to have a tiny slight chance, will get outdamaged and outpferformed by those who still play in those 5 years he needs to get to that level, as those people are still playing and reaching higher levels and be able to use better guns to outperform the lvl 80 after 5 years guys. they will never catch up, without blowing a lot of hard cash into it. so why does MA even try to atract new players, if they dont want to give them appealing content?

Back