Easter Mayhem 2017 Results

I didn't win this time, I didn't even place, but my avatar is better this year than it was last year, and that's progress!

This reminds me...

This one time when I was just a wee little box kicker on a ship offload/onload operation somewhere in the world, I was down in some dark dirty hold of a ship, hot as hell, covered in dirt, grime and sweat and getting quite grumpy, I had the opportunity to complain to the Chief running the show about how things were not progressing to my liking. His response was, "If you don't like it, make rank and change it, until then, quit your bitchin' and get back to work."

I got determined, progressed, made rank, and was eventually, as an E-5, was promoted to Ships Supervisor job, a job typically held by an E-7. It was the highest operational enlisted position in our unit, once I was in charge, I made the changes I saw were needed, the unit got better, our operations got better, people were happier, and we got rewarded in various ways, I got promoted to E-6, I got Sailor of the Year award that year and was on my way to Chief (E-7). Things got better all the way around.

The lesson is, if you don't like what your getting right now, and if its important to you, then work on getting better and compete for it.

“Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” - Jim Rohn

Like Elvis sang,

A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark

:wtg:

I didn't win this time, I didn't even place, but my avatar is better this year than it was last year, and that's progress!

This reminds me...

This one time when I was just a wee little box kicker on a ship offload/onload operation somewhere in the world, I was down in some dark dirty hold of a ship, hot as hell, covered in dirt, grime and sweat and getting quite grumpy, I had the opportunity to complain to the Chief running the show about how things were not progressing to my liking. His response was, "If you don't like it, make rank and change it, until then, quit your bitchin' and get back to work."

I got determined, progressed, made rank, and was eventually, as an E-5, was promoted to Ships Supervisor job, a job typically held by an E-7. It was the highest operational enlisted position in our unit, once I was in charge, I made the changes I saw were needed, the unit got better, our operations got better, people were happier, and we got rewarded in various ways, I got promoted to E-6, I got Sailor of the Year award that year and was on my way to Chief (E-7). Things got better all the way around.

The lesson is, if you don't like what your getting right now, and if its important to you, then work on getting better and compete for it.

“Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” - Jim Rohn

Like Elvis sang,

A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark

:wtg:

Haha!!!
Yes you are right, but you chose wrong quote from the song!

I think this fots better

Come on baby I'm tired of talking
Grab your coat and let's start walking
Come on, come on

Haha!!!
Yes you are right, but you chose wrong quote from the song!

I think this fots better

Come on baby I'm tired of talking
Grab your coat and let's start walking
Come on, come on

It's Elvis, its all good :laugh::wtg:

Most of you forget that the events are only for people with enough Bankroll.
If you have to pay bills in rl and have a job & family, there is no time and money for the events.

And if i read that its easy to get lv 100 in about 1,5 years...lol...very funny. I am playing since 12 years and i am only lv 88 because i dont have enough money for L or ul high dps weapons to skill.

Well thats okay....i still like the game, but i dont forget that entropia "end game" is only for people with money and time:wise:

Most of you forget that the events are only for people with enough Bankroll.
If you have to pay bills in rl and have a job & family, there is no time and money for the events.

And if i read that its easy to get lv 100 in about 1,5 years...lol...very funny. I am playing since 12 years and i am only lv 88 because i dont have enough money for L or ul high dps weapons to skill.

Well thats okay....i still like the game, but i dont forget that entropia "end game" is only for people with money and time:wise:

Congrats all!

Wow, amazing... I'm super happy about this! :yay:
I very much like MA's statistics, very cool stuff :)

3rd place... you know how some people say, "events suck, no cat 4 or lower has access to the top 10"... you know them, right? You all seen such comments especially in the recent months... well, 3rd place in this event was won with medium skill, medium gear, medium category. All are medium stuff. Weapon used can be maxed in one year (+/6 months, depending the hardcore in you :D) - an m83, maxed at 74.

It's the first time I participate in an event with full damage. Surprise surprise. 2 x 5k tokens can happen in any category. For all hunters, please don't listen to the professional whiners out there and take these events more seriously, they are like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get :D

My tokens came out early in the event. On second token I knew things were about to get interesting I was hoping for a place in top 10. But all I had available were a bear set, 5Bs, a regen chip XI (L) and much determination to kill many evis bastards :D

So in the next event, go to your local store and gear up the best your level allows and do the biggest bang you can, it's lots of fun and eventually it will pay off!

Congrats all! Thank you very much! It's feels great to be among the elite :)

Kind regards :)

Gratz! Nice to see you got there with M83!
And I totally agree, nice statistics by MA there, much better than a list of all that placed in lower thingies.

Gratz! Nice to see you got there with M83!
And I totally agree, nice statistics by MA there, much better than a list of all that placed in lower thingies.

I like lists, I don't see any reason why they can't provide both.

I could spend sometime tearing your poor effort apart line, by line, but actually this time I am not going to bother. Live in your surreal world and congratulate yourself on all your hard efforts and time expended; when actually you could be living in the real world once in a while. I suspect that is the difference between you and I - one of us actually has a real life and obligations to attend to which means 5 hours a day is just not possible !

So personal, so uninformed, and so fucking stupid. this should be a grats thread you fuckwit.

So personal, so uninformed, and so fucking stupid. this should be a grats thread you fuckwit.

Wow another keyboard warrior - this place is full of them. If we are speaking fuckwits - which you clearly are the ultimate leader of, why don't you forget the upcoming lobotomy and actually look at the comments. The criticism here is not against the players - it is roughly the same players who win most events, the criticism is against the system. If we just accept then we will always get what we have always gotten.

Gratz to all winners!

Losers will always whine and reach for every excuse why they are losers.

Congratulations to the winners! :yay:

Keep the game fun guys! No reason to be at each other's throats now :)

Wow another keyboard warrior - this place is full of them. If we are speaking fuckwits - which you clearly are the ultimate leader of, why don't you forget the upcoming lobotomy and actually look at the comments. The criticism here is not against the players - it is roughly the same players who win most events, the criticism is against the system. If we just accept then we will always get what we have always gotten.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?293438-MMOWC-2017-Time-to-Register

you cry for events for your level but I don't see you and wizz registered here.
Keyboard warrior or event winner choose your role.

there will always be an excuse..

they want to shoot bukin's and get free mod mercs for participating.. even that might not make some people happy.

That is such complete rubbish - is it cotton that keeps your ears apart - because doesn't seem that there is anything else there !

I typically put in $250 to $400 a month for this "game" - how about you?

Back