MMOWC 2017 Discussion

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
did last even Lunchbox rigged gun, that was given out in secretly without any announcement was removed or it left to him?

1. will this event be giveaway rigged guns to favorites again?
2. event prizes? people should know it before thinking join or not? what average prize worth ? coins?
3. do i need register if i prequalified?
4. is visit to hospital or police office can be commited as event win if i registered?

p.s last event after event when additional prizes (gun) was given away in secret trades you said : no more events you will make.

what is changed? did Mindark still let you do events? Did that gun was removed? I think it is really important you to answer this questions to clarify if worth going to event for community.

who dont happen to know what happened here : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...persons-faults-and-forbid-him-to-cheat-please

/mod note/
The first few pages of posts in this thread have been moved here from the MMOWC 2017 registration thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
did last even Lunchbox rigged gun, that was given out in secretly without any announcement was removed or it left to him?

Did that gun was removed? I think it is really important you to answer this questions to clarify if worth going to event for community.

Neverdie admitted officially and apologised, that he made a bad judgement. Would taking back the gun correct that mistake? No. Will ND repeat the error again, with all the shitstorm it caused? Highly unlikely.

https://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU

Neverdie admitted officially and apologised, that he made a bad judgement. Would taking back the gun correct that mistake? No. Will ND repeat the error again, with all the shitstorm it caused? Highly unlikely.

https://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU

yes and he not took it back, and said will not make more events to avoid his rigged actions in here : http://neverdie.com/vrforum/114925-mmowc-league-2016-2017-controversy

but as we see, this was only talks to avoid people from answers and make people forget.

as we see none was done and he still is able to puke game with his stuff.

why community should forget? taking back gun would fix at least half of this bad story.

his favorites that received rigged guns and armors already in list again, it will be giveaway again?

He didn't say that at all. He said he would change the prizes. Surely your anger, despite your own issues, has not blinded you.

All that being said.. don't really want to take my prizes to the glory hole.....

most people in #rocktropia can confirm that he said he will do no more events because of this.
I am not mad, i just disappoint'ed, willing to show that people do not forget thief's and people who ruin game or bring shadows in RCE.

[#rocktropia] [Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs] Ok Joda; Ill cancel MMOWC lets forget all this crap

source : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...persons-faults-and-forbid-him-to-cheat-please

//mg

Last edited:
He said he would change the prizes. .

Didn't he actually say that any future prizes would not be "in-game" items.... that it would all come from outside sponsors? I'm sure i read somewhere during all that commotion that he was going to do it that way to avoid this type of thing in the future.

Yet here he is saying the medals can be claimed:
"Players have the Option to take their medals to the Glory Hole in Tangerine and trade them for Mystery items. That may include MMOWC Armor, Rings and or Weapons. Rings and Full sets of Armor may possibly be traded in for upgraded versions at a later date.

NEVERDIE Coins can be claimed at NEVERDIE.com and are a blockchain based token that can be used to claim rewards or other activities."

So i don't really see how medals are different from just giving items in-game...the same sort of thing can happen.
He could just give an extra medal to someone if he feels like it.

I guess soon NDC will become like bitcoin...able to be traded and sold outside of the game.

2. event prizes? people should know it before thinking join or not? what average prize worth ? coins?
4. is visit to hospital or police office can be commited as event win if i registered?

p.s last event after event when additional prizes (gun) was given away in secret trades you said : no more events you will make.

what is changed? did Mindark still let you do events? Did that gun was removed? I think it is really important you to answer this questions to clarify if worth going to event for community.

who dont happen to know what happened here : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...persons-faults-and-forbid-him-to-cheat-please
"Ey, what happened o wise one?"
"I get not what wanted I!"

Well, that stinks. So u gonna have those tantrums forever now or..?
Wouldn't it be a cool new tradition if yoda would make this little song and dance every year?
Maybe we could make it part of the official ceremony? Like a small carnival type thing each year before the event? That'd be a cool idea methinks.. or no?

:scratch2:

Don't take me wrong, I do believe ND made a mistake. Quick and emotional decisions tend to end up like this and there's nobody else to blame for him than himself. Then again, constant drama queen stunts are eventually getting kinda silly as well.
I mean, if it's so reprehensible don't participate and be done with it. Would be a solid principal decision I could respect. But this is more like let's eat the cake and also have it... that's kinda less-cool...

Hmmm isn't it pretty simple? Don't like how the event is just don't enter and spend money or time in it! Complaining never helps but not putting money in will maybe do the trick.

Hmmm isn't it pretty simple? Don't like how the event is just don't enter and spend money or time in it! Complaining never helps but not putting money in will maybe do the trick.

not really, because than "favorite competitors" will get prizes without any competitions, and will spread items in RCE.

not really, because than "favorite competitors" will get prizes without any competitions, and will spread items in RCE.

I agree Joda that's it's wrong and not ok at all! But we all know that no matter how much we scream about it, it dosnt help! But not doing the event or maybe total boycot it and not putting peds into it will make ND listen! We all know how much peds means in this game :p hahaha

I agree Joda that's it's wrong and not ok at all! But we all know that no matter how much we scream about it, it dosnt help! But not doing the event or maybe total boycot it and not putting peds into it will make ND listen! We all know how much peds means in this game :p hahaha

not even 1 step was made to try fix this rigged situation .. just talks and "sorry" and "you fault now will not be any events"

not even 1 step was made to try fix this rigged situation .. just talks and "sorry" and "you fault now will not be any events"

I know, that's why I say boycot the damn thing! Then you atleast show you won't show any support for an event like that! Cuz less be real here, in an event like this is relayed on big spenders and grinders and if there are less of them doing the event the less the loot pool will be and then others will start to react. Ppl won't say shit unless it hurts them too!

Usually when someone apologizes and says it won't happen again you accept and move on. Continuing this criticism just makes you look bad.

just dont go to RT. if everyone who disagrees with ND would do that, he would soon be broke and his planet would die and might be transformed into something better.

most people in #rocktropia can confirm that he said he will do no more events because of this.
I am not mad, i just disappoint'ed, willing to show that people do not forget thief's and people who ruin game or bring shadows in RCE.

source : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...persons-faults-and-forbid-him-to-cheat-please

//mg

This is not even real joda he should be banned from entropia to start with the right foot

If we really wanna fixt things around here

just dont go to RT. if everyone who disagrees with ND would do that, he would soon be broke and his planet would die and might be transformed into something better.

Exactly my point! I don't get why someone complains but yet goes and show support on doing the event. Just dosnt make sense to me

You didn't give your prize back for the rigged and bugged arkadia gold rush event where you got to keep your prize and got your ped back even though most people couldn't compete in it. You have no standing to make accusations.

You didn't give your prize back for the rigged and bugged arkadia gold rush event where you got to keep your prize and got your ped back even though most people couldn't compete in it. You have no standing to make accusations.

So basically he saying if the not give to him it's a problem :laugh: booo

I know Entropy and WSS seem to have this massive raging hard on for each other but can we just put this behind us and try and enjoy an event that actually gives everyone across the skill ranges a chance to win something?

I know as a mid level player these types of events are the only possible way to have any chance of being competitive as the usual lineup of events its all about being in the special group of players with Mod Merc's, Terminators and BL1950's etc etc.

I know some of the 'ubers' hate events like this as it gives the little guy a chance to win something they have the market cornered on which would allow them even slightly to catch up.

I know Entropy and WSS seem to have this massive raging hard on for each other but can we just put this behind us and try and enjoy an event that actually gives everyone across the skill ranges a chance to win something?

I know as a mid level player these types of events are the only possible way to have any chance of being competitive as the usual lineup of events its all about being in the special group of players with Mod Merc's, Terminators and BL1950's etc etc.

I know some of the 'ubers' hate events like this as it gives the little guy a chance to win something they have the market cornered on which would allow them even slightly to catch up.

MM hasn't helped me(yet), how do I get into "the special group of players"? :wtg:

Well said Chrissy, well said

Regards

Sarah Kazanori Louise

Just to clarify to u joda, yes u with the puchased account that was someone elses. Neverdie gave me nothing. Prizes awarded to were awarded directly from ma with ma approval just like any other event like merry mayhem. You who complain so much but cheat and exploit so loudly.

Stop spewing your bullshit just because you dont get you way and stop staining other rather constructive threads that try to promote the game with you and your kinds lies, deceit and manipulation.

Are you spiteful now that your bitching caused categories to be created and now you and your pals cant all share the same gear to take all top places and prizes?

Have a nice day, now fuck off. ...Mic drop...

On topic, very fun event but very competitive. Thanks for the attempt a a diifernt type of evwnt neverdie.

I know as a mid level player these types of events are the only possible way to have any chance of being competitive

Well as a low level player and sitting at level 31, there would be no chance to compete in the level i would be assigned:

Pro-AM - Highest Professional standing level 30 -79

...if they added a lot more levels, instead of a 40-50 level gap, then maybe there is a chance for all to compete.
Sure i could chip out to under 29....but then i'm also paying esi cost, losing 10% as well, etc...might as well just skip it all together.

Joda called and he wants his accounts back, Kestukis.

He is sick of you making him look like a whiny child.

Well as a low level player and sitting at level 31, there would be no chance to compete in the level i would be assigned:

Pro-AM - Highest Professional standing level 30 -79

...if they added a lot more levels, instead of a 40-50 level gap, then maybe there is a chance for all to compete.
Sure i could chip out to under 29....but then i'm also paying esi cost, losing 10% as well, etc...might as well just skip it all together.

If you havent participated in one of neverdies events before, you should try it.
You would be surprised at how fun they are and how hard he works to make it fair.
It is why up till now everyone has been happy with no level barriers, L30 players competing at the same level as the L130 players with relatively similar scores.

Levels will always hold an advantage, I wont deny that. But until you see the fun in how low level mobs can outscore high level and the 'skeezer bonus' etc.... you really cant know what you are missing.

Honestly I have never seen a fair minded or low level player complain, don't let the spoiled children's loud mouths spoil the opportunity for you.

Just to clarify to u joda,

Now please clarify for the rest of us too.
Did you get a prize? yes/no.If you got one how was that possible if you only got 17 rounds out of 18 per official rules.
Thanks

Now please clarify for the rest of us too.
Did you get a prize? yes/no.If you got one how was that possible if you only got 17 rounds out of 18 per official rules.
Thanks

A bout clarify you don't even admit that you hired people to skill you avatar :laugh: plus can you admit half your frends is bought out avatars plus o wait you don't know nothing righ

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ing-inquiries-referring-to-selling-of-avatars

I thing MA was joking this are the rules learn them first before you open you moouht about rules

If anyone needs help setting up their twitch stream for the competition feel free to PM me, I may be of some use.

Good luck and have fun :smoke:

Back