Do you enhance your experience?

What do you consume to enhance your experience?

• Alcohol

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Both

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • All natural (neither)

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Another poll I hope people will find amusing and interesting....

Do you "enhance your experience" while playing EU?
Are you a drinker (alcohol), a smoker (marijuana), neither, both, or maybe something else?

Though I used to play a lot enjoying some cold beer or cocktails and at times "something else", I play now mostly clean but some drinks now and then while playing is a good way to relax. My deposits are usually a lot less than they used to be many years ago while partaking of much alcohol and substances. :rolleyes:

Neither. Chronic migraines knocked all that out for me, alcohol gives me migraines, I tried pot it didn't help my migraines so my experience enhancement is currently Almotriptan, Soma, and Botox shots for now. Every once in a while I get a trip to the emergency room where I get morphine shots in my ass :wtg:

I had many funny and drunk Friday nights at the rig while talking to the guys on ts :yay:

It always did upset me that I don't have any "bad habits" so I can't drop them and have more money to deposit :D

I had a sip of coffee once...

I eat garlic when going to Rocktropia. Not sure if it actually helps but it's a sort of Pascal's wager, mind ya.

Back