The RX Storm is Upon Us

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
RX are attacking around Cape Corinth, Fort Medusa and Fort Pandora!
Fight for the City: Cape Corinth
RX forces are gathering outside Cape Corinth and are preparing to attack the city! There can be no doubt that they are here to reclaim 'Silent Stan'.!

Fight For the RX Caches: Fort Medusa and Fort Pandora
Groups of RX are also gathering in desert areas surrounding Fort Medusa and Fort Pandora.
The CDF suspect they are preparing to remove and re-conceal RX caches — in case 'Silent Stan' reveals their secret locations whilst under interrogation.!
Brigadier De Souza has stated that "Colonists must stop the RX removing the caches at all costs".

Choose your battlefront and fight!!
/CalyNET

Originally Posted Here

Rose, now more than ever, we need your unique insight from within the mindcloud, 471.

The old timers know.

AG

New RX Gunners

L60 RX Light Gunner
l60_rx_light_gunner.jpg

L109 RX Medium Gunner
l109_rx_medium_gunner.jpg

L156 RX Heavy Gunner
l156_rx_heavy_gunner.jpg

L298 RX Gunnery Sergeant
l298_rx_gunnery_sergeant.jpg

Last edited:
It's avatars manage by MA I thing

Was killable only on PvP areas

Another Uber only Event from ME. The lowest level RX is 60? WTF. Am I limited to only low level Warriors and Troopers? Things like this make me want to quit playing again. Been on and off this game since 2005 and nothing ever changes.

It's avatars manage by MA I thing

Was killable only on PvP areas

Not this time. These are AI mobs, non-shared, spawning in non-PVP areas -- I only saw the L60 ones just outside Cape Corinth. Main thing I noticed is they appear to use maximum range of their weapon... short-range pistols and melee really not ideal.

The old-time RX Units can still be found in the player registry.

Another Uber only Event from ME. The lowest level RX is 60? WTF. Am I limited to only low level Warriors and Troopers? Things like this make me want to quit playing again. Been on and off this game since 2005 and nothing ever changes.

you can team on these.

Even in team ...UBER gets the loots...

Faceof is Dynamic...:yay:
Faceof...:cool:

They must really want people to do beacons :laugh:

East of Cape Cornith - L60

Fort Medusa - L109 to L156

Fort Pandora - L156 to L298

Last edited:
RX storm? You mean all the shitty red and blue pills we have in storage?

rx-pills.jpg

What are the damage stats on these. I'm suspecting a electric hit as my usual Penetration, Impact, Burn, Cut, Stab is getting smashed.
Plate suggestions for these RX Light Gunner?

Fuck the RX storm and MA's shitty excuse of an event just to keep event players in game and burning ped. What happens when there's an event every week and the event players get tired of it? MA should find other methods of incentivizing us to grind away ped. 101% markup with useless mats we can't sell to crafters sure as hell isnt doing it.

This shit lacks creativity and isn't sustainable. Shame on MA. They can do better than this.

Redo Beacon instances

I kinda like Robot beacon instances but not running anymore... as we often miss some Containers, so dum loss of loot (remember its RCE .....)

Please Consider to place all container... in last room .... its ir much more convinient ... like on ARK instances.

Or indicate to be visible them - like radar what ever .. what is done in player friendly games (pointer to container.... )

Yesterday was helping as fapper ... lots of beacons,... and no intention 2 run them

I kinda like Robot beacon instances but not running anymore... as we often miss some Containers, so dum loss of loot (remember its RCE .....)

Please Consider to place all container... in last room .... its ir much more convinient ... like on ARK instances.

Or indicate to be visible them - like radar what ever .. what is done in player friendly games (pointer to container.... )

Yesterday was helping as fapper ... lots of beacons,... and no intention 2 run them

I feel the same way but one trick is to record their positions on the way in so that you can backtrack them quickly with a string of waypoints (remember the legend of Ariadne's thread). Open a sticky note, press P every time you come to a container and paste the waypoint into the note. You have to do this only once per different instance. Then just click them all (you can have up to 10 waypoints on your map) when heading out.

That sure is a lot of beacons to repair... :whistle:

That sure is a lot of beacons to repair... :whistle:
Bingo. MA needs/wants/both some money. But they're not great at figuring out the best ways to get it.
Know what I think? I think we should all focus on playing only the most fun parts of this game and let the rest of it rot. Yea, the gamblers and the crazies will play the stupidity-tax dollar soaker parts, therefore MA will just keep making them, but we don't have to.

If the goal is to make more people do beacon runs, maybe the solution is to make beacon runs more fun?
Maybe it's simply because in the old ones (pre-Cry) it was not stupidly difficult to loot all the boxes?

Back