Selling: Outbback Land Area 45 - The Hogglo Ranch

Witchblade0815

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Sarah Witchblade0815 Pezzini
not for sale anymore :)

Last edited:
The average monthly tax income of the last 4 years is equal to the average monthly income of 199 CLDs (at 2.75 ped per week) or 4865 AUDs (at 0.015 ped per day).

what is the average cost per week/month to maintain the LA with that income?

what is the average cost per week/month to maintain the LA with that income?

8 Energized Fertilizer a day :)

tt value of 1 fertilizer = 0.47ped

112.80 ped monthly

so the game has been through a lot in the last 4 years.. whats the avg income over the last 6 months?

Sorry I didn't get back with you earlier. Based on the numbers you gave to me for the past 4 years, to recoup the initial cost you want would take approx. 10 years. That is not an investment. Proper ROI should be 3-4 years.

Sorry I didn't get back with you earlier. Based on the numbers you gave to me for the past 4 years, to recoup the initial cost you want would take approx. 10 years. That is not an investment. Proper ROI should be 3-4 years.

Ya... but this is PE. Good luck finding any seller working within those "Proper ROI" parameters in this game where people with more money than what appears to be normal sense come bidding up LA values. It seems people or groups of people have more reasons for parking money in an LA in PE than "Proper ROI" and there is nothing you can do but sit back and :popcorn:

yes, this method was quite popular to calculate the value of land areas in the past.
But nowadays we have something to compare: CLD and AUD ...

Thanks, Witchblade. Great to be able to eyeball the numbers for that land area. A lot of great potential if anyone ever wants to try to spawn anything in game but youngs, IMO.

GL with your sale!

Back