Selling: Lacerating Attack Nanochip X (unlimited)

What tier is it? What are the tier rates?

Pretty nice once you get past t1, cool chip bump

Pretty nice once you get past t1, cool chip bump

Yes indeed it is nice. My main profession is blp pistoleer . This is the reason why i decided to sell it. If i cant sell it maybe i will keep it till i have the skills to use it.

bump to the top

bump bump bump

bumppppppppp

First post edit
New SB and BO

Maybe if this auction doesnt work. Lets see how this will go and we will talk ingame.

the chip + 500ped., untiered chip and its mark up + tiering costs equals around +2300ped.

if you like to accept offer, I need the extra 3more dps. :D

the chip + 500ped., untiered chip and its mark up + tiering costs equals around +2300ped.

I thought about your offer. As i said before, i am a blp pistoleer so i dont need another chip atm. So i will sell it or if i cant i will keep it for future skilling.
I will open this auction for offers without BO for about 2 weeks. However thank you for your offer. And sorry for my poor english :)

i can offer tt+501 for this chip any day, any time..

He's offering Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII tier 3.9 +500 not just +500?

oh!! damn me, and i was wondering what he means when he say "the chip".. my bad lol :laugh:

another bump

bump to the top

Wait, TK is offering a t3.9 cryo viii and 500 ped for a t0 lacerating x?

Man I would take that deal!! And that's coming from someone who owns a t5.4 cryo vii and laceration x t3.4

Unless of course the tiers on his cryo are crap

Bump regardless

Back