Uber: Easter ring 2017

curious if you could pm me the sale price.

still wondering when people will start holding onto these since they make profit over time and appreciate in value.

curious if you could pm me the sale price.

still wondering when people will start holding onto these since they make profit over time and appreciate in value.

they will cry sooner or later for selling them and point onto mindark because returns are bad and no longer like in 2005 , oh good ol times i miss them.

Gratz, Nice find, Hope you got a good price on it.

-Avalon

Congratz! From what I see in your inventory, it's not the first ring you looted :) Just curious how often did the ring dropped and how many boxes you opened so far?

Gratz! Another Easter ring drops!

Using PE logic, its got to be worth 150k now!!!! :wtg:

I knew there was one left, I should have opened more boxes! 100 was a small amount I guess. Next time. Gratz anyway

Gratz! Another Easter ring drops!

Using PE logic, its got to be worth 150k now!!!! :wtg:

No the logic is that each ring is better than the last, thus by Christmas 2017 ring will make the 2015 ring devalue etc

No the logic is that each ring is better than the last, thus by Christmas 2017 ring will make the 2015 ring devalue etc

No, I don't think you get the point, where the more of the current ring drops, the higher the price some people want to get, which is opposite of normal supply and demand logic, thus the reference to PE logic. :laugh:

<removed>

On topic, grats bugsy & welcome back.
Hope you don't spend the money from the ring on CP taxes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
On topic, grats bugsy & welcome back.
Hope you don't spend the money from the ring on CP taxes :)
Thanks! Gotta finish that mission man!! Only 800 to go! :rolleyes:

I knew there was one left, I should have opened more boxes! 100 was a small amount I guess. Next time. Gratz anyway

Mattew got another one yesterday and he only bought 10 boxes!! I guess you never know!

Back