Finder F-106 Tier 10

kardinn

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Louis D' Kardinn
Hey Guys,

Just want to know what will be the current price of Finder F-106 @ Tier 10.

As i get mixed information, it feels safer to ask here.

Thanks in advance.

in the old days it was several k ped+ with that tier...106 finder were always high valued...

nowaydays its difficult to tell...from 700 up to 1.3k i suppose....but the majority of ppl will decide in the end what they are willing to pay for it..

Eddie

Those are very expensive to tier.

in the old days it was several k ped+ with that tier...106 finder were always high valued...

nowaydays its difficult to tell...from 700 up to 1.3k i suppose....but the majority of ppl will decide in the end what they are willing to pay for it..

Eddie

Thanks for that :D
But had an awesome deal and sold it for + 7.4k to a decent buyer.

Those are very expensive to tier.

True that man !!

I spent around 9k odd just to tier it up :(

But did get a decent deal, so its off my hands now :)

I sold for that 9 tier one some time ago ( almost 2 years i think ) with outstanding TIR rate on last tier. Not sure how MU on tiering materials now but i can confirm it was expensice as hell and spent more on it than i get.

Ofcourse next day i sold it typical shortage of similarly good L findars just started...lol. So from some time i am making another one this time i won't let it go :p

I sold for that 9 tier one some time ago ( almost 2 years i think ) with outstanding TIR rate on last tier. Not sure how MU on tiering materials now but i can confirm it was expensice as hell and spent more on it than i get.

Ofcourse next day i sold it typical shortage of similarly good L findars just started...lol. So from some time i am making another one this time i won't let it go :p

I think someone is selling a Tier 10 again. Not sure of the name, but had them asking me yesterday about the price. I can look into it or you can ingame i think :)

I think someone is selling a Tier 10 again. Not sure of the name, but had them asking me yesterday about the price. I can look into it or you can ingame i think :)

Thx, but i am not so much active lately to afford 10K ped stacked in MU of gear ocasionally in use. Also as i mentioned i am slowly doing another one ( Tier VII atm ). Lets keep this thread clean.

I just put one on auction with a buyout price that's less than some think its worth and more than others think its worth. Its certainly less than what it costs to tier. The start bid matches the buyout price so there will be no bidding... it will either sell or it wont.

Lets see what happens. I'm not in a rush and have been known to increase the price on my next auction listing at times. :)

Back