Crafters of Economy

Dr.Patrick

Hello im Dr.Patrick I am a crafter and Im from Poland im creating new society for crafters miners and hunters called "Crafters of Economy" nothing special ? We are players we can build economy of this game to be more profitable u can see how much you waste crafters becourse why ? Economy in this game seems normal but is destroyed we can build economy to get only profits i working of this Project some time and now im here to show you my plan
I will start from hunters and Miners
You selling all things for 102 or more MU why not 200% ? Then you will always profit but what about crafters ? We will buy it and sell our products more than 200% to get profit when we will get profit you will have fast way to sell things for 200%, hunters you loot things you lose how much money with 100% or 110% sales with 200% you will get always profit always you will go up and get additional Peds how crafters will make money soo if you will always profit you will be able to buy ours products but it will cost 250-300%, and all players always will get profits why becourse now you lose always becourse low sales drop, why it should work ? New players will need to deposit more to start but they will make profits or much less waste than 100% sales. What you think about it ?

I don't understand it just becourse!

What exactly are you going to buy at 200%?

Oh, I see. :yup:

I just LOL'ed.

Hello im Dr.Patrick I am a crafter and Im from Poland im creating new society for crafters miners and hunters called "Crafters of Economy" nothing special ? We are players we can build economy of this game to be more profitable u can see how much you waste crafters becourse why ? Economy in this game seems normal but is destroyed we can build economy to get only profits i working of this Project some time and now im here to show you my plan
You selling all things for 102 or more MU why not 200% ? Then you will always profit but what about crafters ? We will buy it and sell our products more than 200% to get profit when we will get profit you will have fast way to sell things for 200%, hunters you loot things you lose how much money with 100% or 110% sales with 200% you will get always profit always you will go up and get additional Peds how crafters will make money soo if you will always profit you will be able to buy ours products but it will cost 250-300%, and all players always will get profits why becourse now you lose always becourse low sales drop, why it should work ? New players will need to deposit more to start but they will make profits or much less waste than 100% sales. What you think about it ?

I popped it into google translate and got this?
Witam im Dr.Patrick Jestem crafter i Im z Polski tworząc nowe społeczeństwo dla rzemieślników górników i myśliwych zwanych "Rzemiosłami Ekonomicznymi" nic specjalnego? Jesteśmy graczami możemy zbudować gospodarkę tej gry, aby być bardziej opłacalna, możesz zobaczyć, jak bardzo marnujesz rzemieślników? Ekonomia w tej grze wydaje się normalna, ale jest zniszczona możemy zbudować ekonomię, aby uzyskać tylko zyski Pracując z tym Projektem jakiś czas i teraz tutaj, aby pokazać mój plan
Zacznę od myśliwych i Górników
Sprzedajesz wszystko za 102 lub więcej MU, a nie 200%? Wtedy zawsze będziesz zyskiwał, a co z craftersami? Kupimy to i sprzedajemy nasze produkty ponad 200%, aby zyskać, gdy osiągniemy zyski, będziesz miał szybki sposób na sprzedaż rzeczy na 200%, myśliwych łupisz rzeczy tracisz ile pieniędzy z 100% lub 110% sprzedaży z 200 Zyskujesz zawsze zysku zawsze będziesz podchodzić i zdobywać dodatkowe Peds, jak crafterzy zarabiają na tym soo, jeśli zawsze będziesz zyskiwać będziesz mógł kupić nasze produkty, ale kosztuje 250-300%, a wszyscy gracze zawsze zyskają na zyskach Dlaczego teraz stracisz zawsze becourse niskiego spadku sprzedaży, dlaczego to powinno działać? Nowi gracze będą musieli zadeklarować więcej, aby zacząć, ale będą zyski lub znacznie mniej odpadów niż 100% sprzedaży. Co o tym myślisz ?

What do I think about it? Well, seeing as how you are promising impossible financial gains, this sounds like the beginning of a pyramid scheme. :)

So if i'm a hunter and sell to you for 200%...whats to stop me from then going and buying cheaper gear/items, etc from the normal people out there selling for 101-110%?
Not to mention you would lose all your ped pretty quickly from re-sellers who would buy low and then sell to you for instant profit.

Seems like the crafters are going to get shafted in this as well....they have to buy at 200% but then noone will buy from them at 250-300%.

Your living in a dreamworld, I hope no one out there falls for this and loses ped.

BAD IDEA!

So you are buying at 200% now? Where should we meet up for a first trade? I have 761.53 PED Inferior Cloth Extractor I'd be more than happy to sale to you for 1523.06

You're going to need high demand for your products. That means you're going to need to identify which products have high demand. Maybe you can begin by supplying nanocubes to crafters at their market value?

I'll mine you narc for 135%, duru for 120%, and alt for 175% and i'll buy lvl 5 and d-class amps from you at 115%.. deal?

I think I get what the op is aiming at maybe?
Will need more information, will see how things develop.
I noticed the only positive suggestion here came from Lefty.
The other posts seemed to be negative or sarcastic - or both.

English is a second language for the OP, he is having a go, give him a bit more of a chance

I think I get what the op is aiming at maybe?
Will need more information, will see how things develop.
I noticed the only positive suggestion here came from Lefty.
The other posts seemed to be negative or sarcastic - or both.

English is a second language for the OP, he is having a go, give him a bit more of a chance

I know what he's getting at... and it makes sense. if crafters and miners established a secondary, private economy, they could buy and sell stuff to each other at 2008-2010 level (markup wise) and probably both do very well.. crafters would benefit from reselling amps at 115-120% with residue prices at 101% and miners would do well by selling their ores at 125-130% markup average.

the problem would be keeping everyone honest and having the crafters eat up enough volume to keep the miners going.

this could be done large-scale.. but us players are our own worst enemies when it comes to auction orders and under-cutting.

I know what he's getting at... and it makes sense. if crafters and miners established a secondary, private economy, they could buy and sell stuff to each other at 2008-2010 level (markup wise) and probably both do very well.. crafters would benefit from reselling amps at 115-120% with residue prices at 101% and miners would do well by selling their ores at 125-130% markup average.

the problem would be keeping everyone honest and having the crafters eat up enough volume to keep the miners going.

this could be done large-scale.. but us players are our own worst enemies when it comes to auction orders and under-cutting.

How would that even work? You can't just create a secondary economy, or else people would abuse it no? Or maybe I'm thinking of a different idea.

I think he want to get together some crafters who are willing to pay Atm a very high MU and to attract miners and hunters to sell only to them till even the other will be able to pay that MU . So with crafters that roll millions of ped and paying over 150% on mined resources, the miners will sell and buy directly from them , even accepting the high MU from the amps for example , which MU will go up automatically, so in this case there are dunno 10 crafted that can do lvl 5 amps to lvl 13 in high amounts? Those should be the top buyers and the first that will pay Higher MU obligating the miners to sell to them all , even paying 2 traders who can be available 24 hours at day to advertise and buy everything for them.and then with 95% of resources in hand and crafting everything a miner or a hunter needs we all will be obligated to buy from them at the MU that they ask , but a fair MU thinking of what they pay. So there will be a win win , and especially miners will be more attracted to drop bombs .
I think that it's a good idea , the only thing there is missing is some of those crafters willing to pay over 50%more of what they are paying now.

How would that even work? You can't just create a secondary economy, or else people would abuse it no? Or maybe I'm thinking of a different idea.

Nobody will abuse . For example I'm a crafter, paying 150% on narc , you as a miner will come and sell to me , a trader , reseller should buy it with 151% but nobody will rebuy it from him . Crafters can set the MU of all resources at 150% and buy all , and at that point they can craft everything that others are demanding and selling at 170% or more idk . Who wants to buy resources with higher MU than them and is not a crafter will have a loss, so they can be the only buyers.as I said in the post above that can pay even 2, 3 traders who are buying all the resources from ppl who is not used to sell it on auc or at orders . And there is the economy , might seem manipulated? No , if we wanna talk of manipulation there is already in game , naming only pyrite . The economy will be one reconstructed and sustained by crafters who pay and make tools for the daily usage of the miners and hunters .guns , armors , finders , Amps and so on.

But who is willing to do this ? Here we have the only problem.

And it can be even a success , with a couple of those crafters in a society, and 50 daily good miners who bring back over 150k ped in resources , think about it , they can have a % discount for being loyal .

FYI : never going work dont matter who you going desing this
but have fun

Patrick...go wiki and check Demand curve, Market efectivness, John Maynard Keynes, Milton Friedman. Then you will notice it will not work. Not only because such regulations don;t work in longer term nturally, but becourse you have no power at all to decreed it even for trying. I am sorry :(

Do I understood right that everyone in this game should/can profit from it? sounds legit :laugh:

There are a couple or three problems.

1. If I pay double normal cost for my ingredients and sell my crafted items at double normal cost then I am not actually better off. My net % profit (or loss) remains the same.

2. This game\economy operates at a little less than zero sum. For me to come out ahead, someone has to lose at least the same amount. And MA also needs it's cut. Basically its a pvp economy. All my profit comes from other players. Pushing up the MU on everything, whether globally or in a private market, won't change that.

3 A private market operated at a higher price point than the public market is subject to leakage as people seek to sell into that market and buy from the cheaper public market. That eventually leads to a few people subsidising the rest or no transactions at all.

Last edited:
Haha, what a load of crap.

Create a secondary economy where everyone profits?

The ONLY way to make a profit in this game, is from other players.

Good luck with that ;-) on a closed secondary economy.

(Thanks for the laughs though!!!!)

Rgds

Ace

Back