Beat The Boss - Event

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Cool event,

No way in hell will I win any of the prizes.

Since am probably going to be a solo hunter, I am auto registered, and I guess I may go kill a few just for the hell of it ;)

Good luck to the Boss and those competing!

Statistics from day 1 updated. This HOG guys seems to be a hard party. At least they have not "Looted The Boss". :wtg::wtg:

Joda won the pick of the day because no other pick was postet.
ESI size: 14.98 PED (a medium one)

Please remember to place your pick of the day today... and top 3 to post your boss pick tomorrow.

btb_pick1.jpg

Last edited:
Statistics from day 1 updated. This HOG guys seems to be a hard party. At least they have not "Looted The Boss". :wtg::wtg:

Joda won the pick of the day because no other pick was postet.
ESI size: 14.98 PED (a medium one)

Please remember to place your pick of the day today... and top 3 to post your boss pick tomorrow.

OMG thankyou !

i will continue my lucky B3 !

I see a rewards with worth ~12k in x2 (what is where you land @15k tax)

So on 300k turnover you would have paid 15k tax if the tax is 5%. And on 300k turnover you can't get x2 your globals which now is ~500 monthly and I am sure you would push harder if someone was close to that.

Please register Dark Knight Squires team named as "Beat the Boss = DKS"

So on 300k turnover you would have paid 15k tax if the tax is 5%. And on 300k turnover you can't get x2 your globals which now is ~500 monthly and I am sure you would push harder if someone was close to that.

Sssssh. Way to much math and thought put into your post :smoke:

Put me down for E2

Can I bet for row number F5 then?? Didnt perfectly understand how it works but I will shoot a few falx so I hope that qualifies me for the daily event :)

Thanks again for a very fun event!!

The daily pick (07.05.2017):

HOG - B4 : 14.03 PED
Slither - E2 : 10.40 PED

No more picks found.. oO

ESI with 14.03 PED comes into the HOG-Box.

HOG, DannyO & freddex are qualified for the "Boss Pick". Please pick your location until today evening, 18:00 MA time.

Can I bet for row number F5 then?? Didnt perfectly understand how it works but I will shoot a few falx so I hope that qualifies me for the daily event :)

Thanks again for a very fun event!!

It does.. as soon as a Solo-Linzey-Global is visible :D

Joda picks for the HOG Team.

the daily pick (07.05.2017):

Hog - b4 : 14.03 ped
slither - e2 : 10.40 ped

no more picks found.. Oo

esi with 14.03 ped comes into the hog-box.

Hog, dannyo & freddex are qualified for the "boss pick". Please pick your location until today evening, 18:00 ma time.

f5 ! ;))))

I'll take A1

Greenthorne LA "closed" for a short test today. Shouldn't matter since nobody there but me :)

F5 for the next pick.

btb_pick1.jpg

Winners:
05.05.2017 - HOG - 14.98
06.05.2017 - HOG - 14.03
06.05.2017 - HOG - 66.88 - BOSS PICK
07.05.2017 - Snake Slither Hellfire - 17.55

Statistics updated!

Daily Pick:
F5 = 11.07
A1 = 17.55

Snake Slither Hellfire won.

Please note. A Location should only picked by 1. If F5 had won, the ESI would have gone to Joda again because Larethania picked an "empty" field.

I will think about a new (simplier) concept for this and change it in this week.

Also I will "adjust" the price pool for "Beaten" and "Robbed" a bit.

Todays choice = D6

Back