Easter Strongbox 2017 Sale Ending Soon

But the boxes are not giving easter egg's anymore.

Bought few on launch day and got many egg's, bought many boxes after easter and got none...

Same here. I opened 500 boxes in the last 4 days and got zero eggs, and of course no ring.....

no more boxes for me....

Bought few on launch day and got many egg's, bought many boxes after easter and got none...

opened 30 or so the other day and got 1, i guess they were in limited supply and people arent using them, so them arn't re-added to the crate lootpool

opened 350 boxes during weekend and found 0 eggs. last weekend opened 250 boxes and found 20 eggs...
loot is so fukin dynamic that I always ask ... that's that loot ? how is it supposed to look... I only hear story about it ... does it really exist ? :D

If you put Bertha's message through the entropia-universal-translator, it comes out:

No Easter Rings will drop after 08:00 UTC on May 5, 2017 to avoid the same ridiculous situation as with Christmas Rings dropping weeks after boxes stopped being sold.

If you put Bertha's message through the entropia-universal-translator, it comes out:

No Easter Rings will drop after 08:00 UTC on May 5, 2017 to avoid the same ridiculous situation as with Christmas Rings dropping weeks after boxes stopped being sold.

Guess how many boxes were bought so people could open them up during waves after the event? :rolleyes:

Well initially they were dropping consistently (same as last X special strongboxes). Then the system was changed (dynamic right) and the eggs are dropping only during waves. Which as usual is something which can and is abused since people do know when waves start and end.
Of course the ones hurt most by this are people unaware of waves / not connected enough to get notifications on wave start and end. Which equals more or less to new players which we are so concerned to keep around (hypocritical to say the least).
This whole thing is a bunch of nonsense, won't participate anymore (no more buying boxes) same as I won't use the (L) UL armors and wave system ingame.
Also it is ridiculous knowing people are withdrawing tens of thousands of $ just to deposit it back in boxes immediately. Guess it still improves the financial reports on presentations.
These issues are breaking the game.

I am also thinking that to many of the eastereggs have spawned in the system and is not yet consumed (as said).

I dont expect to get anything exceptional from the boxes but at least was expecting the eggs, basically the only reason I bought the boxes.

Ps. Got two of those pink bunny's that everyone else have also now :)

bought zero boxes, and i don't regret it

Eastereggs?
Rings?

Huh, do boxes drop these?

Do boxes actually drop anything other than useless pills and fireworks? :scratch2:

Is is it just my regular (lack of) luck? :mad:

Well initially they were dropping consistently (same as last X special strongboxes). Then the system was changed (dynamic right) and the eggs are dropping only during waves. Which as usual is something which can and is abused since people do know when waves start and end.
Of course the ones hurt most by this are people unaware of waves / not connected enough to get notifications on wave start and end. Which equals more or less to new players which we are so concerned to keep around (hypocritical to say the least).
This whole thing is a bunch of nonsense, won't participate anymore (no more buying boxes) same as I won't use the (L) UL armors and wave system ingame.
Also it is ridiculous knowing people are withdrawing tens of thousands of $ just to deposit it back in boxes immediately. Guess it still improves the financial reports on presentations.
These issues are breaking the game.
I don't often agree with your posts...but this is one time when you are making very good points!

An Easter Ring 2017 could be waiting for you...
A no deposit through this means next season could be waiting for you... just got lots of more ammo and pills... going to have to find some time to really start using these pills on my days off work irl.

Anyone want to buy some spare kittys next time I'm on Rocktropia? I now got 3 of em up in my apartment but only need one really, lol.

Easter 2017 Strongboxes are only available in the Entropia Universe Webshop till 08:00 UTC on May 5, 2017.
Current UTC time:

11:30 AM
Friday, May 5, 2017
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

And Easter boxes are still in the web shop. Well, this is awkward...

Yea i bought a'few while they where still there even after they shouldn't have been, well MA took my money and i still waiting to receive my boxes.

Regards

Sarah Kazanori Louise

How many Easter Rings left out there

I would venture to say that people have stocked up on Easter boxes.

So the real question is how many more Easter Rings are out there, with so many boxes being sat on now.

It's a thought to ponder...

Anyone venture a guess?

I would venture to say that people have stocked up on Easter boxes.

So the real question is how many more Easter Rings are out there, with so many boxes being sat on now.

It's a thought to ponder...

Anyone venture a guess?

It is just as much a guess but I believe this is not how the system works. It is not already in the box you bought, sitting there and just waiting to be unwrapped, as much as loot is not already "in" a mob you shoot. Counterintuitive to the visual impression (remember this is a simulation), it is only in the moment you loot or open the box that your chance is realized and the server decides what you get. Again just a guess, but imagine the implications also from a software development point of view if it weren't so.

Has anyone ever experienced that these special crit buff pills from event boxes come in waves?

I very much think this is a complete farce & scam on part of MA.

Bought a couple of 100 boxes on first days and them eggs dropped like every 10 or 8 boxes.

Few days later i bought another 500 boxes and got a whopping 1 egg from it.

That´s a complete rip off. The only reason i bought these boxes is for these crit buffs and MA simply changes the way they drop from constant to wave (read virtually not existing)

Please stop this shit MA! It royally sux.

If this is still the same come halloween then i might have to skip xmas boxes and any there after.

As pointed out in other threads these wave mechanisms get abused by a selected few to the detriment of everyone else.

Has anyone ever experienced that these special crit buff pills from event boxes come in waves?

Bought a couple of 100 boxes on first days and them eggs dropped like every 10 or 8 boxes.

That´s a complete rip off. The only reason i bought these boxes is for these crit buffs and MA simply changes the way they drop from constant to wave (read virtually not existing)

If this is still the same come halloween then i might have to skip xmas boxes and any there after.

As pointed out in other threads these wave mechanisms get abused by a selected few to the detriment of everyone else.

Yes, I expect wave behavior. No, I don't see it as an intentional selection process. Here's why (all speculation of course):

Imagine you have X total number of eggs you intend to hand out, and no way to know how many boxes will be sold. Imagine also that the eggs are won via the same randomizer that handles loot. I have noticed that both my personal loot on an isolated hunt, and overall loot funzies during a major event, start a bit slow until the hamster has been properly fed (by enough money having been spent to ensure that the gig will not be a complete bust for MA); then loot drops real nicely for a while, generally until the enthusiasm in player behavior begins to decline; then after some point the pot runs dry and the remainder of the sample is - am I allowed to use expletives here? Well, it's Common Dung. :poop:

Such a system would leave MA in the position of speculating on how much player interest an event or box release will gather, expressed in dollars, and would leave us players in the position of speculating as to when the optimal time to participate might be.

I do tend to agree with the notion that box/mob contents are not determined until the moment they are looted/opened, not only for the reasons named by others in this thread, but because when the game is having a lagfest, loot messages are often the last thing to get through, right after damage to my avatar is resolved (lag-delayed damage can be vastly entertaining at times).

tl:dr; just give me the uni.

Not even exclusively a wave thing.. it's resource caps. People get the eggs and store them up for later use... events, migration etc.

One should expect really, really bad loot in migration.

can someone please enlighten me about those eastereggs?
I've never seen one and have absolutely no idea what they are or what they do :scratch2:

can someone please enlighten me about those eastereggs?
I've never seen one and have absolutely no idea what they are or what they do :scratch2:

Its a 1hr buff pill.

+14% reload
+2 FB
+14% Crit dmg
+20% acceleration
+70% regeneration
+14 HP

Back