Am I misreading this ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann

Does that say 400m as in millions ? That would be like 4 million USD I think.

m is milli
M is .... ;)

Does that say 400m as in millions ? That would be like 4 million USD I think.

I think its more mate.Id say billions.I'm surprised to see just 4mil$ by the amount of fruit seekers ingame.

Ah-Ha I see now that it was a small m not a large M, my bad. :)

Profits are on fire if we are slipping into milliPec!

Funny, saw that Aeglic Perfected Rings selling for 900Ped, I remember when the Modified was going for over 10KPed. I fail to understand why they release so many rings, which kills the value. Moral of the story, dont buy anything for 2 years until the devaluation has been completed.

m is milli
M is .... ;)

Ah is that in England ? In the USA we would call it a mill as opposed to milli, however we do use milli for electrical designation as in milliamp.

Profits are on fire if we are slipping into milliPec!

Funny, saw that Aeglic Perfected Rings selling for 900Ped, I remember when the Modified was going for over 10KPed. I fail to understand why they release so many rings, which kills the value. Moral of the story, dont buy anything for 2 years until the devaluation has been completed.

Agreed. I bet you won't be able to give a robot beacon away other than TT. I remember when they were +250-300. How about Omegaton Fast-aid med-kits adj, etc. they have taken a big hit with the new 2600s etc. You know its funny I started a thread about having the missions expanded to be able to continue with a mob with an increase of like 10K in kills each time one is completed and get a some more increases in the size of the implant. Peeps jumped on me like a pack of dogs and said that would kill the ESI and implant market. No body says crap about what has been going on with all this med-pac and beacon stuff.

Back