RX Withdraw after Freeing 'Silent Stan'!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
RX forces withdrew instantly after forcibly removing 'Silent Stan'!from CDF custody. According to CDF sources 'Silent Stan' was true to his nickname and never talked!
Most colonists viewed the RX with healthy suspicion, but armed conflicts with the androids had not been seen in years.!
Until now.!
It seems the CDF broke that ceasefire when they kidnapped ‘Silent Stan’!!
After a preliminary search by the CDF no RX caches were found — either on the bodies of destroyed RX or in the areas around Fort Medusa and Pandora.
/CalyNET

Originally Posted Here

'Player Lookin FoLoot' has found a rare robot beacon 0x01020d09202i03ieik38291

nothing rare.. and only increased my rage and blood pressure levels

I even left calypso in an effort to escape the madness... it didnt work. Only thing better with rare loot was the eomon blood samples two years ago...

After a preliminary search by the CDF no RX caches were found — either on the bodies of destroyed RX or in the areas around Fort Medusa and Pandora.
/CalyNET

So nothing dropped then?

Really enjoyed this event. Please more of the same :wtg:

Not true. There are easily enough beacons in game for the next 20 years now. ;)

Just a shame you actually need at least 2 players to enter these unlike any other instance in EU

Shame they didn't drop anything good and nobody hunted them much.

Has anybody tried the dropped beacons?? maybe on piece of that in the loot crates at the end??

Shame they didn't drop anything good and nobody hunted them much.

I didn't like them, I spent about 30 mins on them and moved on, my pistol has decent range, but event then was just not enough to keep a distance in the spawn from adds. Quite annoying for me to have to tag, run back a ways to pull them out, then run back into range to shoot them, then get an add anyway :laugh:

It appeared to me they weren't dropping anything interesting anyway, but beacons ...that you have to repair to use..

MA should just put up a go fund me page.

Has anybody tried the dropped beacons?? maybe on piece of that in the loot crates at the end??

not sure why anyone would really since you instantly lose 20% or more TT on every run.

Caches probably needed to be found through mining.. good thing there's so much incentive to mine these days. I bet mining among the 250 dmg rx units would be fun too.

or through beacons.. but those are a blatant waste of ped.

Caches probably needed to be found through mining.. good thing there's so much incentive to mine these days. I bet mining among the 250 dmg rx units would be fun too.

or through beacons.. but those are a blatant waste of ped.

What if they drop items with high value to other players?

I call this "Markup" :wise:

Back