Auction or lootpool for items from abandoned accounts?

Erastothenes

Guardian
Society
Shaolin
John Erastothenes Bluetail
I wish:

When MA starts liquidating abandoned accounts (that's later this year?) I wish they will NOT make auctions on recovered items. That has been done before, I believe.

I think it would be better to drop everything back into the loot pool. It will make (at least) hunting and crafting a bit more exiting, knowing that there is a chance to get something good. And I'd say MA will profit much the same in the end.

We who roam Entropia will have fun, revenue will be made for MA.

In general, cycling is healthy for the economy (as it is for RL economies). So I'l add that for Explosive crafting, I would like to see the recipe changed a very little. Add something that is looted, or even Vibrant Sweat. Not to make it more expensive to craft, but to make the deal less "spreadsheet lottery" and more "game". A very few less Nanocubes, replaced with something small, might make a nice difference.

cheers, eras

I like the idea of dropping items back into the loot pool from old accounts, as you said it would make loot more interesting.

Yea i agree, all items that were obtained from the loot pool go back in, all items not from loot pools like mission rewards, token items go on the auction

Why leave crafters out? Put half of it in the crafting loot pool table and drop it instead of residue.

Seriously though, if they do it like last time it'll be Mindark's end of the year, we are needy, give us money type of thing so it'll be on auction.

Why leave crafters out? Put half of it in the crafting loot pool table and drop it instead of residue.

Seriously though, if they do it like last time it'll be Mindark's end of the year, we are needy, give us money type of thing so it'll be on auction.

Make it the loot pool that excludes Explosive Projectiles and that could stimulate cycling other Blueprints again.

I wish:

When MA starts liquidating abandoned accounts (that's later this year?) I wish they will NOT make auctions on recovered items. That has been done before, I believe.

My understanding of that issue was that:
1. the accounts in question had been permanently banned for breaches of the EULA,
2. the account owners had launched a legal case against MA,
3. the auction of items was directed by the court as part of the settlement of the legal case.

I don't see this as the same sort of thing at all as abandoned accounts being purged, and the items exchanged for their TT value.

Could very well be it have to be sold to highest bidder and money have to go to whoever the court decided to

My understanding of that issue was that:
1. the accounts in question had been permanently banned for breaches of the EULA,
2. the account owners had launched a legal case against MA,
3. the auction of items was directed by the court as part of the settlement of the legal case.

I don't see this as the same sort of thing at all as abandoned accounts being purged, and the items exchanged for their TT value.

That's interesting - did not know. And indeed not the same as items exchanged for TT. Makes me optimistic :) Maybe some nice things get's back into the pool to cycle into our inventories!

cheers, eras

I wish:

I think it would be better to drop everything back into the loot pool. It will make (at least) hunting and crafting a bit more exiting, knowing that there is a chance to get something good. And I'd say MA will profit much the same in the end.

In general, cycling is healthy for the economy (as it is for RL economies). So I'l add that for Explosive crafting, I would like to see the recipe changed a very little. Add something that is looted, or even Vibrant Sweat. Not to make it more expensive to craft, but to make the deal less "spreadsheet lottery" and more "game". A very few less Nanocubes, replaced with something small, might make a nice difference.

cheers, eras

i think this would be an awful idea if uve checked what going on recently.. MA would just tip their coffee shop owners/drinking buddies where to find these items before others get a chance..

I wish:

cheers, eras

On auction everyone has a chance to bid on items. In lootpool 1 person can easily loot all items according to MAs amazing RNG system.

Back