Question: largest known quantity multiplier?

matthew

Elite
Society
freelancer
Sir Matt Copping
Hi all,

I am interested in seeing how quantity crafting stacks up against condition crafting.

I am looking for information/pictures on very large multipliers on 100% quantity. I am interested if quantity crafters can make hits on the scale of condition crafting :).

thanks

At work now, but judging by yesterdays EP4, 20ped x 8,500 = 170,000

About 1337x. :)

On a more serious note, minimum success on full condition is ~7.4x that of full quantity, and it's make sense for maximum successes to have about the same ratio, too.

The largest I've had myself was ~1264x (139 PED miluca texture) but that was quite some time ago.

Thanks Toast. Was this on quantity? Is there a picture?

That is a good question if it was on Quantity or Condition or where in between. I know many who craft on full Condition but that isn't everyone. Maybe message the avatar who hit.

I had a 2700 ped HoF off of damage enhancer I at 2.1 per click so 1285% there and I see there are a few higher than mine but there is little to no reason other than gambling to go above quantity since the most you will receive is 1 and the value is always full tt. That being said there are a few gamblers on this skill based game

I had a 2700 ped HoF off of damage enhancer I at 2.1 per click so 1285% there and I see there are a few higher than mine but there is little to no reason other than gambling to go above quantity since the most you will receive is 1 and the value is always full tt. That being said there are a few gamblers on this skill based game

I think that can also depend on the item, some people want to make sure that their item will be full tt without using any residue, but yes most are gamblers and just like to see the golden swirl. I prefer to see my PED balance go up and not down.

top quantity multi is 1250. condition is a multiple of that.

Thank you very much for the input everyone :).

That is interesting information and useful to know. I am happy to be crafting knowing where the multiplier ceiling is :laugh:

most i had is a 6182ped on quantity for jester d1 bp L adj
so quite atomic said, about a bit over 1k multi for quantity (but was a bp L, no bonus bp L tho)

top quantity multi is 1250. condition is a multiple of that.

this is false. top multi is most likely around 1300 on quantity. i did hit 25 946 PED on full quantity so it makes 1297,3 multiplier on 20ped click of EP

also, it makes x7,69 multi between quantity vs condition so it should be pretty accurate as far as i've compared my results

this is false. top multi is most likely around 1300 on quantity. i did hit 25 946 PED on full quantity so it makes 1297,3 multiplier on 20ped click of EP

also, it makes x7,69 multi between quantity vs condition so it should be pretty accurate as far as i've compared my results

Multipliers have changed quite a bit since atomic made that post about 1250 being max.

oh darn, another year has passed, i really have to start looking the dates of these posts. but... even if they are changed, his statement was still false, since i did hit this hof before he posted it :D

oh darn, another year has passed, i really have to start looking the dates of these posts. but... even if they are changed, his statement was still false, since i did hit this hof before he posted it :D

'False' is too strong a word for ~4% deviation, let's say 'inaccurate'. ;)

Back