so hogs can remove pcf threads?

Status

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
nice, huge gz to all the hogs out there!
really good job, didn't know how far the rabit hole goes.
well, now just waiting for my avatar to be banned in game as well.

elaborate please!!

It is sad to see that the ones you mentioned in your previous thread have so much influence on both the game and this forum.

Curious indeed. Usually it's just locked if it's an issue.

nice, huge gz to all the hogs out there!
really good job, didn't know how far the rabit hole goes.
well, now just waiting for my avatar to be banned in game as well.

Sercia told you you that broke rule 2.3 - Personal Disputes

Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

Hogs had nothing to do with it removal.

why was it removed completely? is this like a first time ever thing. will the mod who removed it please give us an explanation of why it was removed, and not just locked like all the other locked threads when it violates a forum rule? i mean damn i didnt know this forum was being ran like north korea and shit.

So it wasn't locked but removed completely?! wow...

Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

really cuz i still see many locked threads that are still viewable which all have violated rule 2.3 that hasnt been removed. so this one is somehow special or will the mod be working over time today and removing all the threads that are currently locked due to violating rule 2.3???

I didn't see the contents of the thread, just serica's post locking it and saying it would be deleted.

I guess the difference would be if the post was created to insult or contained no useful info other than the attacks it would be deleted. If it was a legit thread that fell into an argument, or some info that could be useful, it should it just locked

Didn't receive any communication from Serica. If it was in the thread itself before it was deleted, well nice place to notify. I was out with my family while it happened. But its just a process issue.
Thanks for the update. It is my fault then for not following the forum rules :( Very sorry for it.
Will create another thread without any personal issues then.
This one can be closed or removed as its personal issue (not reading forum rules and blaming hogs for it) as well.

Never realized they removed reputation given within the thread as well :laugh:

What's next? Removing rings someone looted and putting in HOG's inventory?

Never realized they removed reputation given within the thread as well :laugh:

Reputation messages are removed along with the thread, the points however stay. I've received quite some rep in removed threads.

//deplorable :)

Reactions: San
(in before lock)
HOGGLOS ATE MY THREADS!!!!!1!

Yesh well. Mostly I wanted to bump the following explanation of why this issue is over now, to put said explanation on the final page of the thread, to de-escalate.

Didn't receive any communication from Serica. If it was in the thread itself before it was deleted, well nice place to notify. I was out with my family while it happened. But its just a process issue.
Thanks for the update. It is my fault then for not following the forum rules :( Very sorry for it.
Will create another thread without any personal issues then.
This one can be closed or removed as its personal issue (not reading forum rules and blaming hogs for it) as well.

:bs:

it had everything to do with Hogs.
Normally the thread would be simply locked, but since this thread contained so much info that MA didnt want to get out in public, they removed it entirely.

This just proves girtsn's story.

A black day in entropia history

I dont think Sercia can remove threads...this must have come from the top:wise:

ps. the thread was quite informative actually, EU info we all must have....

interesting
someone could send me some infos of what happened by pm ? ;)

I suppose we wont have too long to wait for this thread to disappear too.

:tele:

it has to, this one was wrong on my part and also caused by no notification policy
requested to lock / remove but its not so quick now for some reason
I suppose we wont have too long to wait for this thread to disappear too.

:tele:

1ojy3j.jpg

It should have been locked.. not deleted..

I don't know the official policy, nor am I accusing anyone of foul play.. but that thread should have been locked, not deleted.

Hopefully a mod can elaborate on the difference between grounds for lock and grounds for deletion. It just doesn't look good to have the thread deleted given the history of WSS/HoG.

it is very interesting to see this thread not closed / deleted although did request yesterday in thread itself and via report functionality
is it maybe because here I am making an error in my assumptions?

it is very interesting to see this thread not closed / deleted although did request yesterday in thread itself and via report functionality
is it maybe because here I am making an error in my assumptions?

There is only 2 mods elite and sercia. Not seen elite for a while and sercia is not on everyday and not sure about 711 dont see him much.

makes sense, will keep on waiting then
There is only 2 mods elite and sercia. Not seen elite for a while and sercia is not on everyday and not sure about 711 dont see him much.

girts could you post that to EP forums also.. i missed the original thread.

Threads that start as personal/society attacks and which consist primarily of insults and accusations being traded back and forth very often are moved to the Garbage Bin forum, since the threads become all but unreadable when upwards of 60% of the posts would end up being deleted if the thread were simply locked.

In any case, I have restored the original locked thread to avoid any misunderstandings.

Also, it is highly irresponsible to make an accusation like the one in this thread title without offering any explanation or evidence. Only the two forum moderators (Serica and e-lite) and myself are able remove threads, and that is well understood by nearly all PCF members.

Apparently girtsn realized this afterwards, given his reporting his own thread:

Bertha Bot said:
girtsn has also reported this item.

Reason:
Please close or better yet remove this thread, it was based on wrong assumptions.
Very sorry :(

:locked:

Status
Back