PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 244
  1. #61
    Marauder
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Avatar
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    6,711
    Images
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by mg Joda VVV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry Smilgs, but you starting to stink already. Would you like to meet ma ? I can meet you in Goteborg, and we can go together, i bet they will be very happy that you came , and you will get all answers to your questions.
    Or you just sit in your dark room, beating your wife every time when other people get better things than you ?

    Don't be Grinch and take actions, not only sit near keyboard pretending how awesome game ruin-er you are?

    Oh for fucks sake.. do you need to go there? Beating his wife? Good god people. All of you get a grip.

    Life too short for the bullshit in this thread.

  2. #62
    Marauder girtsn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Posts
    7,100
    Images
    386
    Good for you getting the full esi, hope MA would publsh the big esi's as well so that we would know our heroes (adding as a point on opening post). MA seems to want to stress giving inside info on your avatar for whatever reason.
    3 UL gun discoveries in 2015, with one of them just going to daspletors while everyone else was doing migration. Fully random of course...
    And now modified shadow that used to drop only from eomon high levels which you and others were hunting did not drop any last 2 years and suddenly starts dropping from mulciber, and you are there. Fully random of course...

    As for the other points, nobody of hogs except Kestukas/vvv responds to my posts anyway, so stopping replying is a 0 value statement. I acknowledge you are very active and knowledgeable (perhaps too much so) in your activities - so you deserve good loots but not as questionable as above imho.

    As for MA officials observing your run - what nonsense, I am implying inside info - it is not like MA is spawning NPCs to give you the inside info, there are obviously better channels for that like the meetings you claimed to have with them.

    In any case, the main point of this thread is that the critical issues get addressed, including addressing these from the opening post and below:

    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. what was discussed in those meetings with MA and Linzey/other players? are they still going on?
    would MA finally make the transcripts of such meetings public?
    2. how did it happen that Linzey discovered 3 UL guns in 2015, how did he know to switch from migration to daspletors to get BL1950?
    3. how did it happen that mod shadow got dropped exclusively by eomon high maturities and then after Linzey & others hunting them all migration and none dropping, mulcibers started to drop them just after, how did he know to hunt mulcibers?
    4. how can it be that Linzey gets a rare item streak of 4 UL items in couple of days?
    Quote Originally Posted by krogfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to get laid I think......
    Btw I looted allso a full ESI
    I have crafted all new crafts mindark made, mined and tried all caly areas, hunting tokens and trying prolly 20 different huntingsetups.

    I looted some good last days but in all honesty what have YOU done more then complaining and shooting on your own landarea???

    I will ignore you on the forum from now on, lifes too short for this.

    ( I assume the Mindark officials coming to my hunt was your supportcase too)
    Last edited by girtsn; 09-21-2017 at 22:28.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

  3. #63
    Marauder girtsn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Posts
    7,100
    Images
    386
    With ~105000 euros inserted in game to date and item value around 50k euros + the useless skills and losing more each month , I am a very interesting kind of a parasite - your observation is matching your intelligence level, thanks for the useful contribution.
    What kind of a parasite are you? No offense, learn some spell check.
    Quote Originally Posted by mg Joda VVV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, in my eyes you are just parazite, sucking everyone else, spreading bad words about game, killing(naking leave) others that you cannot do proffit from, leaving only thoes people that you can parzite from. No effence , that is how parazites work.
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

  4. #64
    Dominant
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Philippines
    Avatar
    dandale dan
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And now modified shadow that used to drop only from eomon high levels which you and others were hunting did not drop any last 2 years and suddenly starts dropping from mulciber, and you are there. Fully random of course...
    Hijacker said there are loot changes inside the beacon, Maybe there are changes made in 2.0 I have no idea. The mod shadow drop should be looted by Star but I never saw him hunt them for a while then Lindzey got it. Try other mobs Smilgs get out of your comfort zone.

  5. #65

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by girtsn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see that points 6, 2 and maybe also 1 are actively being worked on, gz for everyone involved!
    Point 2 = , which i got neg repped to death about.... . EXACTLY WHAT did deer EMW 'reveal' on that 'other forum'??? sure he gave away $10000 millions peds. I will ask , YET AGAIN (neg rep, usual trolls ) what EXACT proof did EMW say ont hat other forum???

    Answer = None

    Its a witch hunt, professionally organsed against Linzey. SOME HATE Linzey (read past posts on this forum). Hes works for MA. He had meetings. He a FBI agent. Even moderator once said she neber seen so much hatred

    What i say. TO haters - go f*ck yourselves. Point 2 (and Point 2 only i talk about). Yet again is 1 jelous uber. I WISH other say now, about Gritz . or i will (with real proof). You say EMW bs?, about about yours, Gritiz? let post yours yes? . Leave Linzey alone. If real proof, post it on 'other forum'. you dont has all bulls*it, like usuel

    Do not worry. You get 60000 ATH in 1 month keep crying best tactic . 1 big forum troll got big mining hof, so it works!!!!!!!!! do no make silly accutasions though like EMW no1 beliefs now

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by treeloggerbigbi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Point 2 = , which i got neg repped to death about.... . EXACTLY WHAT did deer EMW 'reveal' on that 'other forum'??? sure he gave away $10000 millions peds. I will ask , YET AGAIN (neg rep, usual trolls ) what EXACT proof did EMW say ont hat other forum???

    Answer = None

    Its a witch hunt, professionally organsed against Linzey. SOME HATE Linzey (read past posts on this forum). Hes works for MA. He had meetings. He a FBI agent. Even moderator once said she neber seen so much hatred

    What i say. TO haters - go f*ck yourselves. Point 2 (and Point 2 only i talk about). Yet again is 1 jelous uber. I WISH other say now, about Gritz . or i will (with real proof). You say EMW bs?, about about yours, Gritiz? let post yours yes? . Leave Linzey alone. If real proof, post it on 'other forum'. you dont has all bulls*it, like usuel

    Do not worry. You get 60000 ATH in 1 month keep crying best tactic . 1 big forum troll got big mining hof, so it works!!!!!!!!! do no make silly accutasions though like EMW no1 beliefs now
    i think i got cancer by just reading that...

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think i got cancer by just reading that...
    wow, funny to joke about a serious illness... Mature.

  8. #68
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,404
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by ProActive Mango View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wow, funny to joke about a serious illness... Mature.
    pfffff...


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by ProActive Mango View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wow, funny to joke about a serious illness... Mature.
    mentality is an important thing in getting well again. if you cant joke about you are probably doomed.

  10. #70
    Marauder girtsn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Girts Smilgs Niedra
    Society
    YippikayeeMF
    Posts
    7,100
    Images
    386
    bump it up now!!!
    check out Smilgs hunting log and Smilgs coloring, texturing, beauty service
    for chosens high efficiency stuff & looter skills work longterm - and others can go f... themselves. as usual

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook