more transparency and addressing other critical issues

Trolls

Few things are happening and at least part of information is normally published in various release notes , like Viceroy is TTable @ its TT value ... (and yes... TT value of Mats are quite more) - Was in ARk release notes (and Yes initially it was non-refundable)

Also b4 posting open TT and READ Description Icon displayed as (?) ... available 100% ingame 24x7 .... :)

Resnis

I see that points 6, 2 and maybe also 1 are actively being worked on, gz for everyone involved!

Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe Aurora Linzey Zamperath Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:45:29
Modified Shadow Foot Guards (M) Aurora Linzey Zamperath Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:39:35
Omegaton A106 Aurora Linzey Zamperath Wed, 20 Sep 2017 22:14:02
Omegaton A202 Aurora Linzey Zamperath Thu, 21 Sep 2017 08:51:06
Omegaton A201 Aurora Linzey Zamperath Thu, 21 Sep 2017 11:02:04

I see that points 6, 2 and maybe also 1 are actively being worked on, gz for everyone involved!

everyone already knows that linzey got inside connections to MA and that iems are sorted out into the system per hand, at least the valuable ones are. so no surprise that she knows what and when to hunt / when the cap is changed on something. and that is exactly the reason why item caps have to go and the item distribtuion has to be by chance and not by hand.
im pretty close to just stop hunting until that bullcrap is fixed / changed.

So... Linzey went from 'selling to pursue RL' ... to looting the 5 most valuable items dropped in the last 5 days....

I will just put my head back in the sand.

Meh only good timing even this time , nothing to scare about.

So... Linzey went from 'selling to pursue RL' ... to looting the 5 most valuable items dropped in the last 5 days....

I will just put my head back in the sand.

which is most valuable items at the moment ? , Oh could be if new players uses 201 amp? what price on it now? or swine deluxe? i just ask but when i was playing it was like 120$, does it price increased so it became most valuable item lately ??

it is not about the value of items, could not care less
questions I have are the ones in the opening post, and then some, mainly for MA

1. what was discussed in those meetings with MA and Linzey/other players? are they still going on?
would MA finally make the transcripts of such meetings public?
2. how did it happen that Linzey discovered 3 UL guns in 2015, how did he know to switch from migration to daspletors to get BL1950?
3. how did it happen that mod shadow got dropped exclusively by eomon high maturities and then after Linzey & others hunting them all migration and none dropping, mulcibers started to drop them just after, how did he know to hunt mulcibers?
4. how can it be that Linzey gets a rare item streak of 4 UL items in couple of days?

maybe he is just very lucky or knows something we don't without MA being involved - or maybe the balancing manager is an completely unrelated fan of Linzey, or just a fan of Swedish players in general

but as is it looks really really suspicious

I think you are overreacting here, you definitely have the skills and gear to hunt what Linzey do, why don't you do that?
Just hunt as much as he hunts those nasty mobs and I'm sure you'll get some items also.

I think you are overreacting here, you definitely have the skills and gear to hunt what Linzey do, why don't you do that?
Just hunt as much as he hunts those nasty mobs and I'm sure you'll get some items also.

agreed, jelioucy is clear here, why you hunt snables and cry that someone kill highend mobs?

which is most valuable items at the moment ? , Oh could be if new players uses 201 amp? what price on it now? or swine deluxe? i just ask but when i was playing it was like 120$, does it price increased so it became most valuable item lately ??

Learn to read first . He say dropped in last 5 days . Linzey atleast trying to make some mu not like you crying baby or mad hunt kerberos :D :D

Kestukas or whoever is behind there, it is fine to defend your buddies. I just hope you were not playing the avatar recently otherwise its a bit over the edge.
New UL guns dropping on daspletors while everyone shooting migration, or items changing mobs they drop from with Linzey being exactly at the right place right time - it is another level. Also him having meetings with MA has nothing to do with jealously and is a fact - just would like them to be transparent.
P.S.
osseocollum stalkers are not snables, but I think most lithuanians know that - and yet their drop table is static
agreed, jelioucy is clear here, why you hunt snables and cry that someone kill highend mobs?

I would also want clarifications from MindArk regarding their relation, especially with Skalman and Linzey.

To be 100% clear: I've deposited in this game close to 18,000$ over the years, under two important assumptions:

1. That my personal, both financial and non-financial, data are under perfect safety with MindArk (and, to their merit, given the fails of much bigger names in this regard, I must say they upheld this perfectly until now).

2. That all participants are given equal chances. I am not talking here about obvious things, such as effort put into game, personal skill, knowledge gathered through personal effort etc. I am talking about direct information from MA HQ to certain players. In some domains, this is a criminal act, namely insider trading.

Given two reports of which I am aware, both public, one from an old player available here on the forum and the more recent one from EMW on entropiaplanets, I think that MindArk should come with some clarifications. I fully understand how in their early days they would have come closer to certain players, this is normal for any dev startup, but given PE/EU's real cash nature, there must be a line.

I have nothing against the line taken by Cyrene devs for instance, which made those statues to players who contributed. I have nothing and would actually welcome incorporating some of them in game's lore, items etc (as it already happened, we have Rei's Defense, Nea's place etc). Extra portraits ingame, honorary clothes, whatever.

But when it comes to money, which in turn come from my salary, I am rather sensible.

So I would like to hear from MA punctually on these accusations:

1. Linzey knowing about bankruptcy beforehand
2. Linzey being handed over blueprints for Mod Evil
3. Warants being summoned by MA to loot the golden ship
4. Skalman playing the RX unit and trading his loots to EMW and another participant connected to Skalman.

Thank you.

Kestukas or whoever is behind there, it is fine to defend your buddies. I just hope you were not playing the avatar recently otherwise its a bit over the edge.
New UL guns dropping on daspletors while everyone shooting migration, or items changing mobs they drop from with Linzey being exactly at the right place right time - it is another level. Also him having meetings with MA has nothing to do with jealously and is a fact - just would like them to be transparent.
P.S.
osseocollum stalkers are not snables, but I think most lithuanians know that - and yet their drop table is static

Sorry Smilgs, but you starting to stink already. Would you like to meet ma ? I can meet you in Goteborg, and we can go together, i bet they will be very happy that you came , and you will get all answers to your questions.
Or you just sit in your dark room, beating your wife every time when other people get better things than you ?

Don't be Grinch and take actions, not only sit near keyboard pretending how awesome game ruin-er you are?

and like i told you before, your ossecollums will NEVER drop anything :)

and i know it :)

an knowing this , you will still use your shooters to shoot "convenient" mob that will pay you tax back.

because you only one "thinking" that you are cheating system by hunting in taxed la and getting tax :)

//mg

Sorry but I am not a morally damaged lithuanian, beating up my wife is not something I do or suggest to others easily.
And no, I won't have any meetings with MA provided they are not properly documented and shared with the community.
Thank you for the kind words though I value your input a lot.
Sorry Smilgs, but you starting to stink already. Would you like to meet ma ? I can meet you in Goteborg, and we can go together, i bet they will be very happy that you came , and you will get all answers to your questions.
Or you just sit in your dark room, beating your wife every time when other people get better things than you ?

Sorry but I am not a morally damaged lithuanian, beating up my wife is not something I do or suggest to others easily.
And no, I won't have any meetings with MA provided they are not properly documented and shared with the community.
Thank you for the kind words though I value your input a lot.

Oh ok , so you choose to not take actions and still do whatever you did till now, knowing that your gameplay Sux , and you will still do 2 things :

1. loose money because you are too stubborn to change.
2. will always cry when others will get something.

i perfectly remember your ATH and rare items that you got :) , maybe listing it here , you will not look like BIG victim :) .

since Kestukas and co are trying very hard to sidetrack, will repeat the questions I have
questions I have are the ones in the opening post, and then some, mainly for MA

1. what was discussed in those meetings with MA and Linzey/other players? are they still going on?
would MA finally make the transcripts of such meetings public?
2. how did it happen that Linzey discovered 3 UL guns in 2015, how did he know to switch from migration to daspletors to get BL1950?
3. how did it happen that mod shadow got dropped exclusively by eomon high maturities and then after Linzey & others hunting them all migration and none dropping, mulcibers started to drop them just after, how did he know to hunt mulcibers?
4. how can it be that Linzey gets a rare item streak of 4 UL items in couple of days?

maybe he is just very lucky or knows something we don't without MA being involved - or maybe the balancing manager is an completely unrelated fan of Linzey, or just a fan of Swedish players in general

but as is it looks really really suspicious

since Kestukas and co are trying very hard to sidetrack, will repeat the questions I have

Why you allways calling me Kestukas? , it is some name or cursing word?
ok from now i will call you HestHoved

u got life gear go hunt commanders now :) ez pz

u got life gear go hunt commanders now :) ez pz

he cant go, since his hunters shoots all time, i bet he has no entropia in his pc. But he allways has notifications on phone filtered "linzey", when he get something.

Ah, and he has a directory called "chat logs and all stuff to make me more awesome kayboard knight".

i bet he is using ctrl+F now.

based on my saved skype chat history, I hope you don't suffer from amnesia? it is an awful thing I have heard
ow I saw it was temporary the amnesia thing, you remember still
Why you allways calling me Kestukas? , it is some name or cursing word?
Ah, and he has a directory called "chat logs...
i bet he is using ctrl+F now.

based on my saved skype chat history, I hope you don't suffer from amnesia? it is an awful thing I have heard

i really would like you to ask , to stop throwing shit , and post your chat logs, or whatever you want, and shut the fuck up , because like i said before, you are starting to stink.

I bet most of people here would love to see what super low level person you are, coming here and naming others when they have just good time playing nice game.

You do not have respect from any of us, or other old players , and you deserved your status in game over many years of doing your jelious actions by ruining game for other players making them leave game , because you have no profit because of them.

Well let’s be honest with ourselves; no one is going to admit anything are they, so the game will roll on.
Even if they did, that wouldn’t provide closure, just open up more questions….how deep does the rabbit hole go etc.

I arranged a few years go for about 200 players to try a kick warrants (or was it WSS can’t remember) out of the spider LA…remember that. I wasn’t one of the big shooters, but I helped get a ton of people on board. Even made a soc, that people would join like 5 mins before LG.

Then on that day many of us got booted and couldn’t back log-in after our first run at the Fort. I swear to this day that was all a massive fix, and we were being locked out of that cash cow LA until the timer burned out….but hey-ho lol. What is to be, will be; we’re just puppets in a game of smoke and mirrors.

Although there’s always purpose I believe to MA’s antics. Whatever it takes to keep this oil tanker moving along.

I often smile at the ones that had all the gravy for many years, and when their special luck dried up, they run away as fast as possible. I think the most loyal players are those that didn’t get much, but are still here 10 years+

I don’t care what happened behind closed doors. I just want to move forward, because I’d rather have the game, than it not be here anymore. MA does hand out the cuddles eventually, in their own way to all of us. We are their little pets after all, I think they love us all really.

Rick

The proof is there if the forum rules ever allow me to publish, you know it very well.

"jelious actions by ruining game for other players making them leave game" - this really shows why people like you hate me - for indicating how broken EST is. Well, the "fix" hurts me way more than any of you exploiters but I would gladly report it again as it was as broken as it gets. That's the thing, most of the exploiters left / stop playing I am still ingame.

And respect from you doesn't mean anything.
i really would like you to ask , to stop throwing shit , and post your chat logs, or whatever you want, and shut the fuck up , because like i said before, you are starting to stink.
You do not have respect from any of us, or other old players , and you deserved your status in game over many years of doing your jelious actions by ruining game for other players making them leave game , because you have no profit because of them.

The proof is there if the forum rules ever allow me to publish, you know it very well.

"jelious actions by ruining game for other players making them leave game" - this really shows why people like you hate me - for indicating how broken EST is. Well, the "fix" hurts me way more than any of you exploiters but I would gladly report it again as it was as broken as it gets. That's the thing, most of the exploiters left / stop playing I am still ingame.

And respect from you doesn't mean anything.

Well, in my eyes you are just parazite, sucking everyone else, spreading bad words about game, killing(naking leave) others that you cannot do proffit from, leaving only thoes people that you can parzite from. No effence , that is how parazites work.

You need to get laid I think......

Btw I looted allso a full ESI ;)

I have crafted all new crafts mindark made, mined and tried all caly areas, hunting tokens and trying prolly 20 different huntingsetups.

I looted some good last days but in all honesty what have YOU done more then complaining and shooting on your own landarea???

I will ignore you on the forum from now on, lifes too short for this.

( I assume the Mindark officials coming to my hunt was your supportcase too)

//Linzey

You need to get laid I think......

//Linzey

He's got a point there, maybe you do some awesome bed sessions.

All those BJ's from my 2nd wife to be, whilst trying to concentrate on 500 ped Rex hunts, certainly made up for the bad loots at times.

The memories........ ha,ha,ha. smiles.

Rick

Well let’s be honest with ourselves; no one is going to admit anything are they, so the game will roll on.
Even if they did, that wouldn’t provide closure, just open up more questions….how deep does the rabbit hole go etc.

I arranged a few years go for about 200 players to try a kick warrants (or was it WSS can’t remember) out of the spider LA…remember that. I wasn’t one of the big shooters, but I helped get a ton of people on board. Even made a soc, that people would join like 5 mins before LG.

Then on that day many of us got booted and couldn’t back log-in after our first run at the Fort. I swear to this day that was all a massive fix, and we were being locked out of that cash cow LA until the timer burned out….but hey-ho lol. What is to be, will be; we’re just puppets in a game of smoke and mirrors.

Although there’s always purpose I believe to MA’s antics. Whatever it takes to keep this oil tanker moving along.

I often smile at the ones that had all the gravy for many years, and when their special luck dried up, they run away as fast as possible. I think the most loyal players are those that didn’t get much, but are still here 10 years+

I don’t care what happened behind closed doors. I just want to move forward, because I’d rather have the game, than it not be here anymore. MA does hand out the cuddles eventually, in their own way to all of us. We are their little pets after all, I think they love us all really.

Rick

Dont spread rumor so easily, 70% of entropia players have pretty bad computers and internet connection, and if a massive battle would take place in a LA fight like that, there sure as hell some ppl would be booted and having trouble reconnecting sence there gear is bad.

:)

Back