more transparency and addressing other critical issues

i am sorry oh active hunter :)
on topic, thought that the possibilities to exploit it have dropped a lot compared to old times?

Point taken i am wasnt active for a while. But hunted long wnough to notice how exploitable waves still are. Dont attack me for paying attention on to what i do in game, will you?

I am curious. What you going to do, if nothing change ?
it's a difficult question, suppose stay in this pissed state, bump it and stay pissed until one / multiple of these happen
a. the issues are addressed
b. manage to sell out
c. the game goes belly up

ive been away for like 10 days... could you elaborate in which way waves have been adressed? the only thing ive seen is them saying they would change them to make them less obvious (with loot 2.0 change) although they are still there, very annoying and pretty obvious.
i thought that waves have been reduced / randomized from player to player so that 1 player / software cannot announce start / end of wave and it is the same for all, but probably was wrong since never used them so not paying attention to them

I dont see this as a problem.
For me the mystery about items was part of the charm of the game.
the point is that MA is putting multiple items as prizes you can buy for event tokens without knowing the full stats - you could argue this is how it always has been, but efficiency is now the main thing and is public info - what is the point to continue to hide dpp now?

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Awesome idea

If you guys want transparency or mentors or questions.. New York Rose has room on Discord..just come add.

They can respond fast if needed.

Last edited:
bump it up right now

I'd like some transparency regarding TT balancing among players (not in hunting because they already explained that).

We know how TT is distributed in hunting now, but I'd like to hear how it's distributed in mining/crafting.

do we know how it is distributed? some are claiming 100%+ tt still, lies?
We know how TT is distributed in hunting now, but I'd like to hear how it's distributed in mining/crafting.

do we know how it is distributed? some are claiming 100%+ tt still, lies?

Some are losing peds with imk2 and are too lazy to try something different. Is this smart?:scratch2:

isn't this different than shooting with viridian? and switching mobs is also no different?
isn't this what MA said, efficiency gives higher tt return and higer dpp gives better loot composition?
Some are losing peds with imk2 and are too lazy to try something different. Is this smart?:scratch2:

isn't this different than shooting with viridian? and switching mobs is also no different?
isn't this what MA said, efficiency gives higher tt return and higer dpp gives better loot composition?

Yes. Sorry. Switching from viridian was of course ONE try. When did you switch to maybe a swine dlx last time, just to make a SECOND try or to anything else - just to proof their words?

Did anybody realized the change from bonus loot TT by yesterday? Before this change, even an old TT gun did TT+ (when not killing only one mob).

Did anybody realized the change from bonus loot TT by yesterday? Before this change, even an old TT gun did TT+ (when not killing only one mob).

How do you meen here?
I havent shot too much after new years so no clue about loot, have there been a VU limiting bonus loots from worse items or what?

How do you meen here?
I havent shot too much after new years so no clue about loot, have there been a VU limiting bonus loots from worse items or what?

Better. Seems they fixed this without a VU while servers was running. :)

But.. tbh.. it was time to fix that shit. Maybe good dmg/pec will now be more interesting again..

Last edited:
Well the promised compet "statement" rather than "solution" is due today or tomorrow. (so say the devs in compet forum).

Just in case MA are still scratching their heads wondering how to resolve the issue, I'll offer a solution.

I'll take 120 ped uni-ammo per deed, put in an NPC and lets get this trade done.

Re-sell the damn game if you decide not to be scared about it competing with EU and actually develop it with activites in future. I often wondered why the game was not a mini-EU for pets, which lets face it everyone wanted.

Rick

You are right I only tried to change weapon and mobs I shoot, not trying out shitty guns or constantly switching mobs.

Even the bonus loot existence itself is something that I heard about just by chance (someone contacted me on forum to try to help me with the returns) and did quite some measurements but did not get any idea if the bonus loots can be increased in any consistent way.

I will assume the bonus loots are the cases when the systems throw 2x shrapnel in one loot instance.
Also assuming you can switch mobs to chase better bonus loots.
Also assuming there is software to track this available to selected groups.

+ what you are sying is that tt return can be 100%+ with a shitty stats weapon as of this.

What the fuck is wrong with the developers in this game?

If they say efficiency and dpp are key, I would like to be able to trust that it is the case.
If they say go and do iron missions, I assume it is fine to stick with one mob and it will not ruin your returns.
Guess it is too much asked.
Seems nothing much changed from crit buffs & est to bonus loots now, there is always some hidden way to get to break even or profit, the key is only the ones with inside info to know about it for the longest time possible. When info leaks to general public, change the exploit, rinse and repeat.
Yes. Sorry. Switching from viridian was of course ONE try. When did you switch to maybe a swine dlx last time, just to make a SECOND try or to anything else - just to proof their words?

You are right

Ahh. Good to hear that.

Even the bonus loot existence itself is something that I heard about just by chance (someone contacted me on forum to try to help me with the returns) and did quite some measurements but did not get any idea if the bonus loots can be increased in any consistent way.

Should been anything like [PED spent x 7] until yesterday

Now the more important part for you, because the above is past and you are maybe still too lazy to do the work by yourself.. Now it should be anything like [Mob HP / 300 x7] <- This should be good for you (if you don't get it)
Also assuming you can switch mobs to chase better bonus loots.

No switching. It seems to be kill-based, maybe 1/50

Also assuming there is software to track this available to selected groups.
*thinfoil hat on*
Yeah. What would be the world without Software. Software to run a Computer, Software to Play a game, Software to get secret MA Information about Bonus loot,...

+ what you are sying is that tt return can be 100%+ with a shitty stats weapon as of this.
Yes. At least easy until yesterday. The stats aren't that shitty than you think maybe?!?
What the fuck is wrong with the developers in this game?
I think, they just "forgot" one important part in the coding, what got fixed now.

If they say efficiency and dpp are key, I would like to be able to trust that it is the case.
If they say go and do iron missions, I assume it is fine to stick with one mob and it will not ruin your returns.
Guess it is too much asked.
I still think that Efficiency & dpp are the key - but maybe in an other way a lot of people are reading this.

Seems nothing much changed from crit buffs & est to bonus loots now, there is always some hidden way to get to break even or profit, the key is only the ones with inside info to know about it for the longest time possible. When info leaks to general public, change the exploit, rinse and repeat.
Since you wouldn't get it otherwise, i will try to paint you a painting.

Loot calculation is in general [PED spent x Multiplier]

So using EST and other shit... reduce your PED's spent.

To the leaks of inside info:
Lately there came some L weapon amplifiers with 45-69 dmg, all with same decay and ammo consumption, driving up the dmg/pec for (HELL, ON THIS POINT ALL SHOULD HAVE DONE SOME TESTS!)

Camo L guns to imp mk2 Level (just an example)
Herman ASI-R gun to suicide bankroll Level (just an example)

So what are you thinking about this change? All rifles are doing profit now and the poor ASI-R guy is paying for em?

wow, do you actually play yourself?

Not quite sure if I remember correctly, aren't you the one that hires people to play your account?

Should been anything like [PED spent x 7] until yesterday

yes, and they divided it by 5 or 6.
That was quite a shock to witness.

Now the more important part for you, because the above is past and you are maybe still too lazy to do the work by yourself.. Now it should be anything like [Mob HP / 300 x7] <- This should be good for you (if you don't get it)

This is interesting for sure!

Camo L guns to imp mk2 Level (just an example)
Herman ASI-R gun to suicide bankroll Level (just an example)

Can you please clarify this a little? I'm not understanding (maybe my brain is broke atm lol) ... thx

Can you please clarify this a little? I'm not understanding (maybe my brain is broke atm lol) ... thx

I assume he means the new delta mayhem amps can raise any shitty rifle that can fully utilize it to IMK2+ DPP but with less efficiency and spending a lot in markup, great if u want to juice some noobs at shared loot i guess

This is interesting for sure!

Curious on this as well Diana. I don't seem to appreciate the change at first glance.....yesterday, I had 3 bonus shraps on Osseo, which normally would have put me at a 98% return on that hunt (3 small globals). Instead, those bonus shraps were 15 ped each, and I lost quite a bit on that run as a result.

Curious on this as well Diana. I don't seem to appreciate the change at first glance.....yesterday, I had 3 bonus shraps on Osseo, which normally would have put me at a 98% return on that hunt (3 small globals). Instead, those bonus shraps were 15 ped each, and I lost quite a bit on that run as a result.

Sorry. I was wrong there than. Haven't hunted at normal dpp levels for a bit. So they just decreased the Multiplier. So not an upcoming Advantage for girts. Sorry dude.:yup:

Now please MA fix this shitty overamping shit too - just to let me play normal again!!!!!!!!!!!:lolup:

I noticed this as well yesterday.

The frequency though has increased a lot. I would say I received bonus shrap 3x-4x more then I had been getting. so I'm wondering if the amount of extra peds is actually the same, just spread out over multiple instances.

Overall my loot is a bit wonky atm, I believe cause of my 2 larger loots received, I am in payback mode. So its kind of hard to tell if its better or worse with more instances opposed to one big pile of bonus shrap.

on the surface it looks like there trying to help ppl shooting lots of mobs over shooting just a few. but I am a depositor so what do I know......

i like this better transparency, and it's basically just happening bit by bit ... the future is now ;)

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

this is MA version on success on crafting! recommended levl 7.5! i am almost27! those numbers are there for what? thats why this game will never be a great one!this is just a tiny thing from so many wrong things in this game! MA is to shady and greedy!
https://ibb.co/eBRWyx

Last edited:
Back