more transparency and addressing other critical issues

Not that it was my intention to turn this into a compet thread, but I do like discussion.
Yeah sure I had 66 CLD at one point, which I sold for 1250. Then gave any profit I had to WSS hunting spiders...lol.

MA are "accumulating" the revenue on Compet (their words not mine). Since I'm convinced that diamond burn is revenue (not sure what exchange), then the game certainly has generated revenue. I burned a good 1K- 2K diamonds myself, and there're many more level 30 pets (maxed) pets in game.

If we assumed that 50 diamonds = 10 ped (as per the Compet shop), then we're talking a lot of revenue. Because "cost" to MA is irrelevant. Ma are not paying profit (revenue less cost......they're paying pure revenue).

Shields on there own: 1 Day shield is 100 diamonds = 20 ped. 3 day shield 250 diamonds = 50 ped
That's not to mention all the trinkets, and powering them up, or other reasons to burn diamonds.

Why Ma have decided not to pay "yet" is the bigger question. Because it would certainly generate more game traffic if they did. Simply out of curiosity...i.e. what is this game generating revenue? (type thoughts).

Anyway it is what it is. There's a good year+ of revenue sitting on those deeds.

Rick

i think that the only revenue generated for compet deeds comes from pet battles for peds. so the revenue would be basically zero. if it would be something else MA wouldve surely started to pay out to deed holders by now, if as you say there are tons of diamonds spend.

Remember all those peds mindark handed out to beta testers... 100 ped value if i remember correctly. Perhaps some of these peds have not been burned yet ?

Suspect diamond use may not count too? Clarification would be nice.

There needs to be some massive work done on compet to make it widely popular, and really needs to be a lot of integration in to Entropia to make it popular among eu players.

Let me move some of those compet critters in to EU and vice versa. Give the blasted stables and rings a pet competition in eu already. Let the pets help us hunt, mine, craft, etc. Who left these Kitty footprints on the crafting machine?

Last edited:
bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Revenue of compet is ped spent only, rest is just a wishful dreaming.

So compet will never be as good as AUD or CLD.

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

your crusade will surely no change their ways of thinking
the CEO will stay a few years take his money and then left in another box certainly, no more passion for them

I don't why people invest large amounts of money still in this game. With MA past history Hangers, LA, Space, Stables, PP etc etc They are awful implementing stuff and have screwed over players over and over. again Making promises that never come to fruition. Like many said don't gamble what you cant afford to lose. Many of us love the game, but hate MA, unfortunately they are the captain of helm. Many players still hope that EU wont end up like Titanic and change course.

This game is evermore complicated without organizing existing content or paying restitution or making good on investments (like Compets: see Rick's posts).

2- the crime and corruption isn't just player-side. Players consistently bail out the company and subsidize its responsibilities for them.

i hope it is not the case...
your crusade will surely no change their ways of thinking
the CEO will stay a few years take his money and then left in another box certainly, no more passion for them

i am not a "big player", i did not invest alot of money in this game...i dont know what start this thread but is clear that many aspects of this game smell like SCAM and need clarification! manufacturing by example! how can the bp say 95% succes rate and when u craft u have like 25% (even if u are like 20 levl above bp requirement)? in what world, except MA's near succes=succes? and this is just a tiny example! so many fishy things in this game, so many bugs that cleary create an advantage to a few some and never fixed! that why i never trusted MA enough to invest more although this game had alot of potential if the company behind it was honest and transparent!

i am not a "big player", i did not invest alot of money in this game...i dont know what start this thread but is clear that many aspects of this game smell like SCAM and need clarification! manufacturing by example! how can the bp say 95% succes rate and when u craft u have like 25% (even if u are like 20 levl above bp requirement)? in what world, except MA's near succes=succes? and this is just a tiny example! so many fishy things in this game, so many bugs that cleary create an advantage to a few some and never fixed! that why i never trusted MA enough to invest more although this game had alot of potential if the company behind it was honest and transparent!

It's dynamic. Expect this as an answer that fits almost everything.

Revenue of compet is ped spent only, rest is just a wishful dreaming.

So compet will never be as good as AUD or CLD.

i think that the only revenue generated for compet deeds comes from pet battles for peds. so the revenue would be basically zero. if it would be something else MA wouldve surely started to pay out to deed holders by now, if as you say there are tons of diamonds spend.

FYI:

Dav|ComPet said:
1. The main source of revenue is from diamond burn, an additional source of revenue is from the PED in the pro version of the game.

2. The amount of revenue will be communicated as the first deed payout has been distributed between the shareholders.

3. For the last couple of months the advertising of the game has been halted and it is only organic users that download the game. As stated before we will begin with a new marketing push shortly. We have seen an increase in revenue after the release of the trinket system.

4. No exact date is set. However we will begin with the deed payout after the next marketing push.

(from ComPet forum, Oct 5)

bump it up!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Or not. This is one of the great things about Entropia... to figure out certain aspects, you needed community effort, to compare results of extensive tests.

As for pushing MA to do things by chocking the support which is already far behind... or bump a thread full of accusations, false assumptions and rumos (author says in OP that there are rumors that blabla), no one should take these seriously. NONE of these is critical, not even an issue, these are just biased opinions, things some cry baby doesn't like and continues to have tantrums.
I hope this vendetta against MA and some groups of players stops, because, it it was explained, everything is over a kick out of a society without notification.

It just costs the players/the communitys money to figure out how stuff is meant to function or work. This is the plan and the tactic of MA, to let u stand in the dark and have 100 people figure shit out while paying money doing so.

And regarding the vendetta....no reason given, no vendetta. After reading EMW's post on entropaplanet forums, why even continue to play this "game" when you know people are not treatened the same?

No other game I know allows having players have such an influence into the game.

bump it up right now

I agree with most of the original post,what amazes me though is that, just like most other times, people want to talk more about how MA is screwing them up by not letting them win. Are you suggesting MA to pay for winning or certain player base should? Are you entitled to win just because you invested the most? This is more or less a poker game after all and you can still lose no matter how much you buy-in.
Getting back on the subject though, i strongly agree that TRANSPARENCY IS KEY!

Last edited:
I agree with most of the original post,what amazes me though is that, just like most other times, people want to talk more about how MA is screwing them up by not letting them win. Are you suggesting MA to pay for winning or certain player base should? Are you entitled to win just because you invested the most? This is more or less a poker game after all and you can still lose no matter how much you buy-in.
Getting back on the subject though, i strongly agree that TRANSPARENCY IS KEY!

Its like playing poker without knowing what the rules are..

That's why i stated we need transparency in every aspect of the game

it's not a question of transparency, it's rather that with the sum they collected last year, we were entitled to that shit all 2017, last we are released that 5% is donated for what more? nothing.
shit event, shit lag for some, half of the players have to stop, no items left the L often rotten, everything has become consomable wish but we must still play more turn over.
graphic improvement? 0%
improvement market? 10% add even more items to thousands of unnecessary items
server stability? 0%
they need money to develop other boxes? :laugh:

add: 70% of the items in the BPs books are useless, except for a few rare bp that 2/3 players have, the rest of the people have BPs that are useless

Last edited:
That's why i stated we need transparency in every aspect of the game

They can’t tell you the game/loot mechanics. That would be like going to a single deck black jack table and they post the card count for you...

They can’t tell you the game/loot mechanics. That would be like going to a single deck black jack table and they post the card count for you...
But you got me wrong, i am not asking for that; refer to original post and stuff related to EMW to be clearer.

bump it up right now

And i never asked for that. Read original post

Dear MA (yes this is not for developers but management, and in forum since is the only public channel we have).

Think we would all gain from more transparency on some things in game and in the way it is run. Also there are some urgent issues that require action, and long overdue.

1. transparency - meetings with players is a good idea, but then the selection criteria and the meeting content itself should be known to all the players - the current implementation puts you in a very bad light regardless on how innocent and good intended it might be
  • referring to meetings that took place referred before
2. transparency - claims about previous and/or current advantages for players due to links with MA should be investigated and actions taken
  • most notably revelations of EMW on Skalman and things he could do according to http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/anyone-remember-these-threads.21607/
  • other rumors, pretty sure you have received support cases about other suspicious activities that hint for inside links
  • since this is a rce game, crimes and corruption in it are also have a very real impact and puts the game in a bad place unless addressed properly
3. RCE - putting avatar transfers out of the black transactions zone by making a legal procedure to transfer. transaction fee can still very well be taken and skill amount can be decreased according to what ESI reduction would do, also it can be made mandatory to rename the avatar in this process.
  • you are very well aware that the transfers happen all the time regardless being legal or not, and in some instances (according to credible sources) you have helped to transfer the ownership. please make it available to all not selected few. again this is rce, transactions should be allowed and encouraged.
4. transparency - clarify if hunting/mining activities on taxed areas will decrease the tt return by tax % and if so is it the full tax % that would be deducted

5. critical issue - think everyone agrees that the waves in their current implementation are exploitable and are being exploited - the wave system should be changed or removed in favor of a different implementation
  • referring to certain items only drop when a wave starts, or any other way to see that a wave starts based on a pattern
  • reducing wave events is NOT a fix
6. critical issue - other loot patterns - e.g. significant drops for returning avatars and better chances for often switching the target - issue is the predictable pattern which can be exploited

7. RCE - please allow boxes to be bought for peds - you cannot call it rce if certain things cannot be bought with the ingame currency. it can still be a slightly different rate, but it must be possible. You are very well aware people are withdrawing and then buying boxes anyway.

8. critical issue - the cancellation or worse of the crit buffs - it is unacceptable to market crit buffs with one hand and then nerf them completely at the same time keeping other dpp improvements (imk2) intact
  • stats and behavior of high turnover hunting indicate that crit buffs lower the tt return % and point out that the loot 2.0 averages for high turnover have a major deviation in real application cases (97% vs 92%) - why? - and "they should not" is not an answer
  • why did not go the hinted way of introducing decay for the rings?
  • why crit buff items did not get included in the efficiency calculation?
  • why every unlimited buff had to be terminated if the main imbalance was a limited armor introduced before buff stacking?

9. RCE - please stop the items showing tt value and not tt-able. Same point goes for soulbound items - they have no place in an RCE.

10. Critical issue - allow to lock items by avatar to better prevent accidental tt

11. Transparency - publish really expensive loots like big esi in the rare loot section

For the community.
Would suggest we try to push MA to do something about the mentioned issues by means of support cases and bumping the thread for better chances of being noticed -> addressed. If you don't agree with some of the suggestions, indicate only the ones you do (thus numbering of the list). Also if you have other relevant and reasonable ideas please post them here I will add to the opening post if it matches this simple criteria. Since we have no vote terminal in-game, the only way for us to communicate our wishes is over this channel and support cases.
Please keep this thread clean, keep your opinions about me out of it (thus not including est in it).

Back