more transparency and addressing other critical issues

point 6
mg Joda VVV VVV killed a creature (Zombie Dog Stalker) with a value of 28424 PED!
last registered global before this event Sat, 16 Sep 2017 20:54:30
I am sure the lithuanians will now return to the game instead of disappearing until the next event - nicely spent "motivation" :(

the fact issues like gifts to "returning players" or "starting players" has been like this for years does not change that they should not be stopped as they are being exploited by logging in couple of times per year or creating new avatars respectively
and this is not a whining thread (although it goes offtopic quite a bit), it is about fixing some things that are wrong
jokes aside : just stop :laugh:

the fact issues like gifts to "returning players" or "starting players" has been like this for years does not change that they should not be stopped as they are being exploited by logging in couple of times per year or creating new avatars respectively
and this is not a whining thread (although it goes offtopic quite a bit), it is about fixing some things that are wrong

That you are profit 300k is not wrong right? :beerchug:

of course it is not wrong, what kind of an offtopic question is this?
seems like some people don't want the issues to be fixed (can only guess why)
That you are profit 300k is not wrong right? :beerchug:

but the system balance them anyway , now if they are smart they can stop playing lol

when u get a big one u are fucked a period and this im not taking out of my ass like most of ppls who talk on this forum without hunting , i had like 8 loots over 20k

i agree they will take (part of it) back or already had taken it upfront if you continue playing (they can say whatever they want about no personal loopool it is evident from actual tracking) - but it does not prevent smartasses who log in only 4 times per year to try to get the "return gifts"
or creating new avatars for "welcome gift" and get the peds out as soon as it happens
so sad to see the recent return of noob hofs - sooner or later huge portion of them will go to these "new players"
of course it boosts the numbers of new players on paper, but it is as fake as it gets
but the system balance them anyway , now if they are smart they can stop playing lol
when u get a big one u are fucked a period and this im not taking out of my ass like most of ppls who talk on this forum without hunting , i had like 8 loots over 20k

i agree they will take (part of it) back or already had taken it upfront if you continue playing (they can say whatever they want about no personal loopool it is evident from actual tracking) - but it does not prevent smartasses who log in only 4 times per year to try to get the "return gifts"
or creating new avatars for "welcome gift" and get the peds out as soon as it happens
so sad to see the recent return of noob hofs - sooner or later huge portion of them will go to these "new players"
of course it boosts the numbers of new players on paper, but it is as fake as it gets

yap i agree with this but i wonder how many new avatars got a chance of a nice multiplier , 1 in 100+ wont change much.

Last edited:

One thing about new players there are lot of them who are low skilled but not too noobs just that they burn a lot of ped but not in a right way , so in less words there are players burning maybe 50 k ped but didn’t manage to get not even 15k ped in globals , so they get a big multi on something. Personally I think sometimes it’s the result of a extremely uneco gameplay.
So might be that when we see a “noob” getting a 20k hit he probably lost before more than that.

In fact this one seems a similar case.
Gz to both, I don't mind ppl getting good loots - but the system is seriously screwed for preferring returning / newly created avatars.

Svena svena Faraday
Zombie Mutant Hunter 37 892 PED Sat, 04 Nov 2017 04:07:41
last global before this event:
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:53:16

maybe worth a try ;)

last global - Mon, 18 Sep 2017 20:21:16

point 6
mg Joda VVV VVV killed a creature (Zombie Dog Stalker) with a value of 28424 PED!
I am sure the lithuanians will now return to the game instead of disappearing until the next event - nicely spent "motivation" :(

Since i see that i am motivating you so much, i will make you reason to bump this thread again verry soon :)

Happy HM T r o l l

point 6

Hello Kestusuka & co.
Don't overestimate your importance as mentioned, gz on the hof, my point is on the loot mechanics that reward in-actives coming back and noobs which invites to play 3 times a year and/or create new avatars to exploit them.
And thanks for reminding, point 3 about making avatar / bulk skill transfers legal is very important as well.
P.S. good luck selling the skills
Since i see that i am motivating you so much, i will make you reason to bump this thread again verry soon :)
Happy HM T r o l l

Hello Kestusuka & co.
Don't overestimate your importance as mentioned, gz on the hof, my point is on the loot mechanics that reward in-actives coming back and noobs which invites to play 3 times a year and/or create new avatars to exploit them.
And thanks for reminding, point 3 about making avatar / bulk skill transfers legal is very important as well.

ive tested making new avatars for the lucky punch. ive tested it a long time ago and lately as well. and it just doesnt happen.

Hello Kestusuka & co.

oh wow :D

Skills - unique set, all around greatness immediately, bulk deal - 700k peds
* 421hp, 206 laser dmg, 193 laser pistol-er, almost all ranged weapon prof-standings 130+
* all known skills unlocked, unique collection of 147x skills 2000+
* total skill count 799k according to in-game counter, 21 skills (combat) over 10k
* average profstandings combat 109, craft 49, mining 51, mindfoce 58, misc 34
* high profstanding in beauty procedure (maxed all), colorer 43 and material designer 32
* according to skill scanner, skill TT value 204K peds, total raw value 2.82M peds, net value 805K peds

send me your offers

and FYI for you, i sold my skills in bulk to trader already (most of it which i needed) in esis.

oh wow :D
and FYI for you, i sold my skills in bulk to trader already (most of it which i needed) in esis.
wow? sorry for the typo in your name - suppose it was a typo also in what you typed below, as for the avatar transfer - imho it can and should be legal
hopefully helped with your skill sale, sent a re-seller your way yesterday

as for selling my skills - the difference is that it is a bulk (all or nothing sale) + have been sticking around not just logging in for the events?
Sorry Smilgs, but you starting to stink already
Or you just sit in your dark room, beating your wife every time when other people get better things than you ?

ive tested making new avatars for the lucky punch. ive tested it a long time ago and lately as well. and it just doesnt happen.

a long time ago when it was a bit allowed I also had an avatar F and it's work lucky newcomer
sorry to contradict you
first day ubber 3kped longu guardian using imp2870 and ghost F with 0skill / 1years later 14kpeds chomper old with adj V1

Support has this to say
You are always welcome to provide feedback, keep in mind though that people will see patterns and not always because they exist.
So according to them, return gifts and new avatar gifts (including daily atrox hofs before and kerberos hofs now) exist only in our imagination

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now!!!

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

original.gif

bump it up right now

bump it up right now

Uhhh Girtsn??

what you keep bumping this thread for?

I guess everybody and his grandma already have seen it by now. :scratch2:

You made your point, MA is not interested.
So, move along please.

Back