Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Status
Register: Andreas Andy Gamble

Register: lukas argentino cba
Starting Hunting School

Stage II done

Stage II done

Pm me how we want to arrange the reward payment please.

BR,

Don

Is this still going on?
After this mayhem I would like to park my ass at those cats for the forseeable future.
But I don't know if I have the right equipement.
Does anybody have some kind of info on how much and what kind of damage these low maturities do? It would be most helpful.
I'm guessing somekind of combination of cut with their cat claws, I don't think cats stab with their claws, but some impact probably yes. :) Hopefully no other kinds of damage.
I was hoping my Ghost + somekind of plates would be enough, but which plates to buy?
Anyway event seems pretty cool :)

Edit:
Oh, wiki says there's some penetration :( Is it a lot of penetration? Ghost practically doesn't have penetration protection :(

Is this still going on?
Sure! Just post a screenshot as described in rules and you are in :wtg:

Does anybody have some kind of info on how much and what kind of damage these low maturities do? It would be most helpful.
I think it's cut/stab/impact. Ghost should be more than enough. Some ppl are hunting naked with adj resto there.

Anyway event seems pretty cool :)
Thank you and have fun! 82 ped evade is waiting for you as many times as you wish :)

Finally Academy Stage 1 done!

With these 82 Ped Evade i reached my goal for this year and unlocked Quickness. :cool:

I started my journey early in January and it was a long run till now, killing these around 30400 kats, but it is worth it for sure.

Now it's time for me to take a little break here. I'm a bit tired of grinding.

But i will be back for sure, because there is no easier way to skill Evade. Still 7 rounds to go, each round 82 Ped Evade, each round to kill around 12800 kats (1020 hp). So these kats are as big as Atrox young, dealing less damage, easy to kill one by one and you get some MU. Wondering why Atrox are so popular and only a few people hunting kats.

Maybe nobody need Evade. :laugh:

Btw the damage types are Stab/Cut/Pen

Kool Kats stage III done

I just finished "Lawn" Stage III[
album.php

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/album.php?albumid=7226&attachmentid=37587

Last edited:

Finally Academy Stage 1 done!

With these 82 Ped Evade i reached my goal for this year and unlocked Quickness. :cool:

I started my journey early in January and it was a long run till now, killing these around 30400 kats, but it is worth it for sure.

Now it's time for me to take a little break here. I'm a bit tired of grinding.

But i will be back for sure, because there is no easier way to skill Evade. Still 7 rounds to go, each round 82 Ped Evade, each round to kill around 12800 kats (1020 hp). So these kats are as big as Atrox young, dealing less damage, easy to kill one by one and you get some MU. Wondering why Atrox are so popular and only a few people hunting kats.

Maybe nobody need Evade. :laugh:

Btw the damage types are Stab/Cut/Pen
Wow nice unlock, gratz! And thank you for the feedback :)
600 ped reward will be waiting for you :wtg:

Gz Dix, getting closer to the repeatable stage :)
200 ped reward was paid :wtg:

82 PED evade :eyecrazy: Repeatable mission :yup: yumjmy

As much time as I spend on Rock, I didn't know about this.. registering now. Better late than never? :)

Would like to register now, was not informed about event either.

entropia_2019-05-11_10.23.23.jpg

Okay, I love the Way of Melee, Lets do this!

finished stage 1 of the kool kats

Status
Back