Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Status

Chiee

Stalker
Society
Drop Zone
Toni Chiee Lahderinne
Welcome to Hunting Academy​
Hunting Academy is a unique place for gaining melee skills, evade and HP very quickly and efficiently.

Following rewards are provided to any avatar for graduating:
  1. 659.20 ped TT Evade skill (or same amount Melee Combat skill)
  2. 10,400.00 pure ped
  3. Participation in Entropiafund EF Points Jackpot Event with 26,000.00 ped prize pool (requires registration)
Skill rewards alone make new avatar from 0 to 17.77 level Evader or add 13.33 HP when choosing Melee Combat Skill.

In order to graduate avatars must complete 8 repeatable stages on Kool Kats, which are unique mobs, available at Isle of Lost Avatars LA only.
Not an easy task to do, but it's getting more fun with Jackpot event and progressive rewards:

Hunting_Academy_Rewards.png

Kool Kats are currently small maturity

TP : 135300, 82360
MIssion NPC (Billy) : 135330, 82373

Scoring:

• [*]Young - 2 points, 1020 HP
    [*]Mature - 2 points, 1160 HP
    [*]Old - 3 points, 1340 HP
  • Provider - 4 points
  • Guardian - 5 points
  • Dominant - 5 points
  • Alpha[/B] - 6 points
  • Old Alpha - 7 points
  • Prowler - 8 points
  • Stalker - 9 points

Rules

1. Post a screenshot with timestamp (press U) and Kool Kats scores in Mission Log
    It's possible to continue mission, when some kill points are scored already, but ped reward will be lower.
    For instance, when starting with 30% completed mission, ped reward will be 30% lower.
  2. Complete single repeatable stage and post a screenshot with timestamp and chat window with Billy NPC, where he offers rewards
  3. Receive skill reward from Billy and ped reward from Hunting Academy (Roman Shumberg)
  4. Jackpot rewards should be claimed according to EF Points Jackpot Event rules in this Entropiafund Event Thread (don't forget to register there)
  5. We reserve the right to adjust rules. Any prizes won before adjustments will be honored.

Hunting School
for non repeatable Kool Kat stages

As you might notice, only repeatable stages are awarded at Hunting Academy, but how to deal with non-repeatable stages, when hunting Kool Kats for the first time?
Hunting School comes to the rescue!

Rules are the same as for Hunting Academy.
Rewards are as follows:

Hunting_School_Rewards.png

Intrested to invest in your grinding? This LA is part of Entropiafund ;)
Entropiafund info thread

Last edited:
Not sure i entirely understood it but are you providing peds + skills per stage completion?

If so I might give it a try :D

Not sure i entirely understood it but are you providing peds + skills per stage completion?

If so I might give it a try :D

Receive skill reward from Billy ( NPC) and ped reward from Hunting Academy

Skill rewards alone make new avatar from 0 to 17.77 level Evader

This wording creates an impression of this event being something suitable for new avatars, which is, to put it politely, not really so.

Please consider rephrasing. Maybe something along the lines "would take your Evade from 3600 to 7258"? ;)

bump it up! :)

This wording creates an impression of this event being something suitable for new avatars, which is, to put it politely, not really so.

Please consider rephrasing. Maybe something along the lines "would take your Evade from 3600 to 7258"? ;)

To be honest, higher maturities would be impossible for new players. However it was stated the maturity would be dropped to minimum which changes things significantly.

They will be as easy as young trox, which can be hunted by a team of new players quite easily, esp considering that Kats do not have a high agro range.

The guns they drop would also benefit lower level players doing this in a team.
If I was starting out with a group of 2-3 friends or a soc interested in a common goal, I think this would be a great opportunity.

I was one of the former owners, and hunted a lot there, I enjoyed the higher level maturities, but can see the benefit for newer players with the lower maturities. I was looting about 2-4 guns per 1hr loot-pill as well as ESIs periodically.

I would like to register even though I am not playing a lot these days. Will try to get a screenshot of my current mission status next time I log in.

Receive skill reward from Billy ( NPC) and ped reward from Hunting Academy

Signing up for Hunting School (screenshot in my gallery).

Registering :)

kool_katz.jpg

To be honest, higher maturities would be impossible for new players. However it was stated the maturity would be dropped to minimum which changes things significantly.

They will be as easy as young trox, which can be hunted by a team of new players quite easily, esp considering that Kats do not have a high agro range.

The guns they drop would also benefit lower level players doing this in a team.
If I was starting out with a group of 2-3 friends or a soc interested in a common goal, I think this would be a great opportunity.

I was one of the former owners, and hunted a lot there, I enjoyed the higher level maturities, but can see the benefit for newer players with the lower maturities. I was looting about 2-4 guns per 1hr loot-pill as well as ESIs periodically.

I would like to register even though I am not playing a lot these days. Will try to get a screenshot of my current mission status next time I log in.

Welcome to the event guys! Nice to see there is some interest since Rewards are super!

Maturity going down, most of mobs are atm dom-guardian!

Wow, sound pretty nice but is that really for new players? How hard do the lowest maturity hit?
And does the mission even work if you hunt them in a team?

Whats the best armour to use with the Kats? There is no info on Entropedia on damage types so its difficult to decide what is best.

Wow, sound pretty nice but is that really for new players? How hard do the lowest maturity hit?
And does the mission even work if you hunt them in a team?

I don't know but easy enough to test. There is a revival in the middle you could run out from a few dozen times to suicide test damage taken.

(Unrelated to this mission but there is a spawn of tamable panther punies near the tp)

Whats the best armour to use with the Kats? There is no info on Entropedia on damage types so its difficult to decide what is best.

I used angel on the high maturities with similar results to trod stalkers.
My assumption is cut/stb/imp but so never did any scientific testing.

*Opologies Chee if overstepping by answering for you.

I don't know but easy enough to test. There is a revival in the middle you could run out from a few dozen times to suicide test damage taken.

(Unrelated to this mission but there is a spawn of tamable panther punies near the tp)

I used angel on the high maturities with similar results to trod stalkers.
My assumption is cut/stb/imp but so never did any scientific testing.

*Opologies Chee if overstepping by answering for you.

Got Gremlin + 5b which might be OK for the lower maturities. My Rutuba set would definitely be OTT for them I think.

Got Gremlin + 5b which might be OK for the lower maturities. My Rutuba set would definitely be OTT for them I think.

ye i think gremlin + 5b is prolly over protection even... they are pretty similar like young atrox on small maturity or ambulimax.

i guess naked + adj resto does job also if u have chip

No worries narfi, thanks for help! :)

I tested naked damage vs the L29 Provider and got 51-81 dmg, once the maturities are reduced low level armor with plates should be plenty, esp if in team.

Here is where I am in the missions,
koolkats.jpg

Signing up for Hunting School.

Could you please confirm me via Provate Message, that i qualifie and will get full rewarded when i pass the school ;)

Cheers

Don

so 10 / 3200. Welcome spawn and happy hunting.

What i have heard maturity seems to be mostly providers atm. So i guess youngs will be soon there! :)

just to check, i would do the stage 1 - 4 first and get the rewards totaling 650ped and then stage 5 is the repeatable?

if so, that is probably the generous LA promotion i can think of

just to check, i would do the stage 1 - 4 first and get the rewards totaling 650ped and then stage 5 is the repeatable?

if so, that is probably the generous LA promotion i can think of

yes correct :)

Also if u have done first stages already you can just start from repeatable stage 1. :)

can i also assume stage 1 is 15.8 ped skills not 1.58? stage 2 is double kp but 20x reward

can i also assume stage 1 is 15.8 ped skills not 1.58? stage 2 is double kp but 20x reward

yep, you are right. my bad, will fix it soon :)

Please register: Skai Blondie Boa

So i'm at the end of stage 2 i would start the journey from stage 3 on.

Sign me up please: Grale Gurra Pilsner

Status
Back