Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Status
Registering

kool_kats.jpg

Youngs spotted =)

Hi guys :)

Great event!! Im very interested!!!

Can someone please confirm if the small maturities are now in place please? If so you will get me registering ASAP ;)

Tks

Hi guys :)

Great event!! Im very interested!!!

Can someone please confirm if the small maturities are now in place please? If so you will get me registering ASAP ;)

Tks

Im travelling atm so ii cant check. Anyway according to entropialife there has been now 5 globals in last 2 days from youngs and mature. So i guess they are now there :yay:

Yep, definitely more young+mature, haven't seen anything past provider since the change

Completed level I :)

Note on your front page you say 1.58ped TT worth of skills, it's actually 15.8 :)

Well be back from my vacation start of july and be paying all payputs then. Hf guys with kool kats <3

bump for kool kats

Tell ND to fix RT. They broke it a week before Loot 2.0 so no hides ... :(

I have looted Animal Hide from Kool Kats today, so it should be fixed.

Kool Kat hide or animal hide?

The main reason i stayed on Rt was Pop dragon (and i like kool kats and the prizes in betweeen ) but pop hides, pop claw, kool kat hide (skin?) all disappeared at the same time (before VU 2.0)

Kool Kat hide or animal hide?

The main reason i stayed on Rt was Pop dragon (and i like kool kats and the prizes in betweeen ) but pop hides, pop claw, kool kat hide (skin?) all disappeared at the same time (before VU 2.0)

Yes this seem to be a problem on RT i think its out of ND hands, this has to do with MA optimizing loot from what i understand.

This happened on the day we moved to 2.0, the day before 2.0 hide and other items looted just fine

This happened on the day we moved to 2.0, the day before 2.0 hide and other items looted just fine

Actually I noticed all those mu hides/pop claw etc disappeared a week before loot 2.0, so imo it's entirely on ND's plate

Registering....hunting school started

koolkat_start.jpg

welcome guys :)

Something wrong? registering.... my post disappeared....

chaotic Iceman CL

Registering :)

attachment.php

Status
Back