Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Status
Register me please

Pr OXY Me
album.php

Hey I just noticed in your first post when you list the rewards for the early stages of the Kool Kat chain, the first ( 3200 pts) mission is listed as giving 1.58 peds of reward. It actually gives 15.8 peds of reward!

sign me up

signing up, Acea JoJo Spades

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/5/6/6/4/start.jpg

Welcome to Hunting Academy​
Hunting Academy is a unique place for gaining melee skills, evade and HP very quickly and efficiently.

Following rewards are provided to any avatar for graduating:
  1. 659.20 ped TT Evade skill (or same amount Melee Combat skill)
  2. 10,400.00 pure ped
  3. Participation in Progressive Jackpot Event with 20,000.00 ped prize pool (requires registration)
Skill rewards alone make new avatar from 0 to 17.77 level Evader or add 13.33 HP when choosing Melee Combat Skill.

In order to graduate avatars must complete 8 repeatable stages on Kool Kats, which are unique mobs, available at Isle of Lost Avatars LA only.
Not an easy task to do, but it's getting more fun with Jackpot event and progressive rewards:

Hunting_Academy_Rewards.png

Kool Kats are currently of small maturity, will remain as small (young, mature, old).

TP : 135300, 82360
MIssion NPC (Billy) : 135330, 82373

Scoring:
  • Young - 2 points, 1020 HP
  • Mature - 2 points, 1160 HP
  • Old - 3 points, 1340 HP
  • Provider - 4 points
  • Guardian - 5 points
  • Dominant - 5 points
  • Alpha - 6 points
  • Old Alpha - 7 points
  • Prowler - 8 points
  • Stalker - 9 points

Rules

1. Post a screenshot with timestamp (press U) and Kool Kats scores in Mission Log
    It's possible to continue mission, when some kill points are scored already, but ped reward will be lower.
    For instance, when starting with 30% completed mission, ped reward will be 30% lower.
  2. Complete single repeatable stage and post a screenshot with timestamp and chat window with Billy NPC, where he offers rewards
  3. Receive skill reward from Billy and ped reward from Hunting Academy
  4. Jackpot rewards should be claimed according to Progressive Jackpot Event rules in this thread (don't forget to register there)
  5. We reserve the right to adjust rules. Any prizes won before adjustments will be honored.

Hunting School
for non repeatable Kool Kat stages

As you might notice, only repeatable stages are awarded at Hunting Academy, but how to deal with non-repeatable stages, when hunting Kool Kats for the first time?
Hunting School comes to the rescue!

Rules are the same as for Hunting Academy.
Rewards are as follows:

Hunting_School_Rewards.png

Don't forget to register for Jackpot.

Did some of the charts go missing in the original post?

What's the tax?
I wanna grind melee maybe on ur LA.

register(name='Cunning Haruto Rat', domain='school', progress='78/3200');

"Post a screenshot with timestamp (press U) "

I have trouble with this and have for a very long time. I would have participated long ago if not for this problem. Im a grinder and this is the kind of event I live for.

Last edited:
Status
Back