Loot Wave Prediction Software

Personally, I think the auto skill gain thing is tied in to the waves... you know when you are out there hunting and all of a sudden you get a skill gain buff for a few minutes.

In my experience the "random" skill boosts are tied to periods of inactivity. I stop hunting for 30-40 min to afk, come back, and next shot is usually a skill boost. Probably designed this way to encourage more activity/turnover.

Not quite true... I grinded my ass off in the past 2 months... ended up with -22k ped. I tried minning and some crafting( just 1 run for fun....)

I had a discussion with you in game. I'm sorry, but you are not entitled to post about returns. The whole setup you use and what you hunt and how you think hunting works, if so fucking flawed you should start from day 1, get a mentor and learn the basics.

I had very few discussions with forum whiners in game and you proved the point that you got no clue what you are doing and then you are posting on forums about bad returns.

Unless beeing stupid and loosing money gets you going :eyecrazy:

…one must know how to color one’s actions and to be a great liar and deceiver. Men are so simple, and so much creatures of circumstance, that the deceiver will always find someone ready to be deceived.
Id1NTPR.png

You can try to directly avoid it, but whether we like it or not it exist and is far more prevalent than it seems most folks realize.

Last edited:
Back