A New Theory

Lord Draco

Young
Society
DFA ( Delta Force Academy)
Lord "Lord Draco" Draconis
Well I have played for a month now and have not deposited yet. I think I will deposit eventually, but I will try not 2 for now. I have this theory on a good way 2 start without(w/o) depositing anything. Well here goes nothing!

Once u figure out the basics on manuevering and using hotkeys ( if u get stuck and need help always ask), u can group up with others either South (S) of Port Atlantis (AKA PA) or u can group up East (E) of PA. Only newcomers can Gather Vibrant Sweat ( u will lose the Sweat Gathering ability eventually). U need 2 gather sweat if u don't want 2 deposit yet. Try the feel of the game b4 u do. EU is not for everyone.

Vibrant Sweat does take time 2 gather, but it is the only way u can make free money! Vibrant sweat usually goes for 1.2 PECs per bottle( Project Entropia cents which is 00.012 in PEDs (Project Entropia Dollars)). The more u gather, the more u make! but all u need 2 do is gather only a few hundred sweat, sell it for 1.2 PECs per bottle (X amount times 1.2) and u got urself some free cash!

As soon as u get a few PEDs in your pocket, try either buying the Sollomate Opalo rifle ( price I believe is 3.8 PEDs or 380 PECs), or the Omegaton M2100 pistol ( price I believe is 2.2 PEDs or 220 PECs). Now I know there are a few other weapons in the Trade Terminal ( TT) that u can buy, but these 2 are the cheapest. Make sure u buy ammo! the Sollomate Opalo Rifle uses Medium Cell ammo and the Omegaton M2100 pistol uses Light Cell Ammo. It will cost u 1 PED (or 100 PECs) for 100 rounds of ammo. I suggest the Omegaton M2100 pistol; because: 1 it is cheaper and 2 it only uses 1 round of ammo per shot! The Sollomate Opalo is a good gun 2, but it uses 2 rounds per shot. If u want 2 save money and use what u spend better, try my suggestion! Weapons will decay after time as well. So keep an eye on ur gear after a while!

This way u can go out and sweat as well as hunt the Mobs ( the creatures u will see in the game), u can save up and buy that Omegaton First Aid Pack ( FAP). U will learn later that there are numbers next 2 them, the higher the better. Only problem is that u are new 2 game and it will cost more 2 get them as well as u won't be able 2 use it very well. U can skip out on getting this if you'd like. Because if u get killed by a mob, u don't get charged 2 revive at the Revive Terminal (RT)! Plus u gain skills when u get attacked! Which is a cool plus! Not only that but there are players like me that will help u out and heal u!

After a while u should get enough money 2 buy some armor! Armor is good 2 get especially once u meet tougher mobs! A cheap and decent armor for starters are Pixie armor and Goblin armor! Pixie is cheaper than the Goblin. U can get good deals either through the Auction ( u will learn more about that in game), eventually get armor parts off a kill ( which is getting "loot" from a mob), or u can buy armor parts from other players! there is armor in the TT that u can buy, but like I said before stuff like that costs more money! there are many players selling armor parts and other good items for any one with money (and sometimes for sweat or anything of equal value)! I suggest that u look at these websites b4 u buy, sell, or trade anything! U will also learn later in game that armor does decay and u will need 2 use the repair terminal 2 repair it ( which again costs money 2 do).

WWW.PEAuction.com

WWW.PE-Wiki.com

WWW.MyTwoPecs.com

These websites have either the actual market price for some or all the items in Entropia Universe (EU), some may have the full data on items like decay, ammo burn, damage burn, penetration protection, etc. These websites are pretty accurate and are very good sources 2 look when u think u may be getting a bad deal ( we like 2 call them scams)! Yes there are players in EU that will try 2 rob u blind! There is another website ( I can't remember the website URL srry ) that has a program called PE assisstance ( PEASS) that is a good thing 2 get! If any of u know the website URL please place it on this thread! Thnx!

Once u have tried EU and u want 2 really play it ( it does get addicting), u can deposit money 2 help u and/or ur friends out! Try things out, because there are many things u can do in EU like crafting items and mining, etc. ( which are not cheap 2 do). So gather some sweat, buy the TT pistol (more money friendly) or the TT rifle, get some armor once u can afford 2, buy a FAP if u want 2 ( or let ppl heal u cause there will be other ppl out there that will be nice and heal u), and team up with the other players out there ( being in a group not only helps u out, it helps them and a way u can make friends, even find out about joining societies and finding a mentor)! eventually u will get the hang of the controls and enjoy EU! well I hope the best for u all and I hope this theory will work for u because it has worked for me! Good Luck (GL) and have fun!

Sincerely DFA Member Lord "Lord Draco" Draconis

P.S. If u see me feel free 2 talk 2 me I will gladly help answer your questions! ( please no begging for free stuff or money, I can't afford it and sometimes I will be nice enough 2 give u a gift, that is if I can afford 2). U can play EU without (W/O) depositing, u just got 2 find a way 2 save ur money and spend it wisely!

Last edited:
Nice general guide, though I started with Opalo and think thats quite ok.

PEass can be found here
http://pe.jongma.org/

Nice info I started with an opallo and went to axe next the decay is not to bad can get alot of use before repair and build some good skill with it.

yes opalo is double the ammo. But you get more damage with it. Mobs die quicker, so less regen to kill and less hits on you for more decay of armor or losing health for which you might FAP. I think it might be better to skill on the longer range weapons first since you can use that range. They still work up close. whereas pistol has limited range.

jw350 said:
Nice info I started with an opallo and went to axe next the decay is not to bad can get alot of use before repair and build some good skill with it.

most people stray away from melee because they get scared by the repair costs, however it is the same usually :wise: more of a guide than a theory but +rep

Thats Pretty Sound Advice Considering You Started 2 Months Ago! Good Hob For Posting Your Info. For All These Wonderful New People!

NBK For Life
-MarysFirst

Alot of people state that pe-auction shouldn't be trusted as the current market rate.

True, some of the items they list have the wrong TT value and such, but the fact remains that the auction data IS correct, and when yiu take the average of the last 10 auctions on any item covered there I would say that pretty much gives a believable market rate,

IMHO

Alexis Starfire said:
Alot of people state that pe-auction shouldn't be trusted as the current market rate.

True, some of the items they list have the wrong TT value and such, but the fact remains that the auction data IS correct, and when yiu take the average of the last 10 auctions on any item covered there I would say that pretty much gives a believable market rate,

IMHO

PE Auction (and pe-trade and mytwopecs) have market history and graphs. You can:
- see what an exact tt or quantity of your item went for in auction, or similar bid
- see the winning bids and missed auctions so you can set your price better.
- see market trends, so you can figure out the real price.

Last edited:
For any new players reading this, don't leave it to late to find a mentor. If you are gathering sweat you will very quickly gain levels and be unable to be a disciple. This happened to me! Don't let it happen to you.

Lord Draco said:
Vibrant Sweat does take time 2 gather, but it is the only way u can make free money! Vibrant sweat usually goes for 1.2 PECs per bottle( Project Entropia cents which is 00.012 in PEDs (Project Entropia Dollars)). The more u gather, the more u make! but all u need 2 do is gather only a few hundred sweat, sell it for 1.2 PECs per bottle (X amount times 1.2) and u got urself some free cash!

soooooooooooo not true!!!!!! what about gathering poo or fruit?

nearly a - rep (but not quite). please get your facts right before posting.

Darky.

Darky said:

You're absolutely right and this fact should be corrected soon. But don't let's get from the hundreds into the thousands in just one step. Please have in mind that newbies have to absorb an enormous amount of information when entering the game for the first time. Like being born with full consciousness but nearly no information into a bizarre world.

The post has to be taken as it was intended: as a simple starter. Anyway, there are enough newbies out there who simply refuse to read even the participant's guide from MindArk (let alone this post)... Thats regrettable enough, I think.

Greetings, Vin

I think it's important to mention that Sweat at 1.2 Per bottle is 100 sweat per bottle. Sweat does not just create a new bottle when it fills up.

So 100 Sweat = 1 Bottle ranging in price from 1.2 PEC to 1.25 PEC

Sometime you can get a little more PEC per bottle if you are selling over 1000 sweat

So in that case it would be 1000 Sweat = 10 Bottles and that can range from 1.22 PEC - 1.3 PEC

:)

Jaas said:
I think it's important to mention that Sweat at 1.2 Per bottle is 100 sweat per bottle. Sweat does not just create a new bottle when it fills up.

Sometime you can get a little more PEC per bottle if you are selling over 1000 sweat

So in that case it would be 1000 Sweat = 10 Bottles and that can range from 1.22 PEC - 1.3 PEC

Ok Whats with the bottle thing, isn't the bottle just a picture to depict sweat in your inventory?
1 sweat = 1.25PEC give or take a little.

Jaas said:

1 Sweat bottle = 1 Sweat
100000 Sweat bottles = 1 Stack of 100000 Sweat

You got your facts wrong there. Also 1000 sweat is 0.01 PED TT. Market price is around 1.2-1.3 pec for each bottle (wich again is one Vibrant Sweat unit)

Yes that is true, and it stacks sweat. So you can get 21 Sweat from this MOB and 14 from another and 20 from another, and in your inventory you see 1 bottle with 55 Sweat in it.

Once you get to 100, and new bottle does not show up, it just keep stacking on top of that one, then you'll see 105 sweat and 236, and once you get to 1000 sweat the bottle will just say 1k, 2k, etc.

Wehn you double click on the sweat bottle you can then take out as much as you want and put it into another bottle in your inventory. say you 535 sweat and you want to sell 500 sweat. Well you can tell it to extract 100 sweat and do that 5 times so you will see 6 bottles in your inventory, 5 bottles containing 100 sewat each and one bottle containing 35 sweat. Or you can just extract 500 sweat at one time, and you will see only 2 bottles in your inventory. One with 500 sweat and one with 35 sweat. Make sense?

Now of course you can extract as much as you want, in odd amount too if you want, like 232 sweat and so on.

Mr Proper is correct, and when selling most people will buy at 1.2 Ped per 100 sweat. Sorry my bad about the PEC.

:laugh:

Jaas, I hope you haven't been selling your sweat to the guy who told you that.... :tongue2:

Maybe I just need to see a doctor about my mental issues :)

Uh oh, maybe all this time I should have been making more PED than I had.....
SO what is the conversion rate on PEC vs. PED?
100 PEC = 1 PED?

Oh NO!!!!! :(
:hammer: :censored: :banghead:

Last edited:
I just want to commend Lord Draco for taking the initiative to post this 'theory'. Do not be put off, sir, by the naysayers! While accuracy is valued very highly here in the EF, as newcomers, we ought to be allowed our mistakes. Lord knows, I've made more than my share, and it hasn't kept me from posting. Just continue trying to do your best, as you have done.

+rep to you!

Sincerely,
Donald

P.S. This is a 'discussion' forum. As such, it is assumed that errors, particularly from newcomers, will be politely (or sometimes rudely), corrected.

Last edited:
Darky said:

Darky.

I didn't add anything about Dung and fruit because they are not easy 2 find at times and besides, sweat u can get off of almost any mob! I have found some fruit in the ground here and there but no dung. I wanted 2 place something that wasn't complicated and hard 2 find. Thnx all for placing replies on this thread! As for the Opalo, yes I understand that using 2 rounds per shot can hit more than the Omegaton TT pistol. The TT pistol can save u a rounds each time especially if u missed! I mean I wouldn't like 2 waste 2 rounds every time I missed. And 2 shots of the TT pistol can possibly equal 1 shot from the TT Rifle (with the exception on shot per minute or the timing)!. I believe once u mastered the TT pistol and the TT rifle, u will be able 2 shoot them both at 44/44 per minute(it would take 88/88 per minute for the TTpistol 2 shoot 2 rounds per shot 2 equal the 44/44 shots per minute that the TT rifle has)! I have used both and have already mastered them. u can gain ranged skills using the pistol to tell u the truth. LOL if u don't believe me try a pistol out and look closer. Even if u don't get it as much at least u get the skills! Oh and another thing after a while I bought an A201 AMP for the decay rating and the 5 to penetration (PEN) 2 to burn damage. It's not like the A103 although I use that one 2 sometimes. This Theory is completley based on the simplest way u can make money try out a few things and 2 save money. Spending money wisely is critical in EU! the TT pistol is one of the most money efficient weapon in game plus if u add a good AMP on it, walla! U can use 2 rounds of ammo and hit harder than the TT rifle! LOL save up money and throw on an E-AMP 15! Look at the spec on the difference between the E-AMP 15 and the Omegaton A204! U'll be surprised at what u may find! Well I wrote 2 much! Ta ta for now and GL everyone I hope this will help!

Sincerely DFA member Lord "Lord Draco" Draconis

Last edited:
Very nice of you to have this iniciative to help out new guys.

But... you should try and get your facts straight. You seam to be neglecting one of the most important fact in PE/EU: decay!

Lord Draco said:
This way u can go out and sweat as well as hunt the Mobs ( the creatures u will see in the game), u can save up and buy that Omegaton First Aid Pack ( FAP). U will learn later that there are numbers next 2 them, the higher the better.

Wrong. A new guy should stick to fap-5. He should only get a new one when he can afford a fap-50 if he wants to play economicaly. Other faps like 10 , 15 and so on, have far to much decay considering how much they heal.

Lord Draco said:
save up money and throw on an E-AMP 15! Look at the spec on the difference between the E-AMP 15 and the Omegaton A204! U'll be surprised at what u may find!

Yes, I am surprised that you failed to watch the economy/decay part. Once again, that is mandatory if you are talking about "spending your money wisely". Check stats, E-Amp 15 has 3.47 dmg/pec and A204 has 4,64. E-Amps are generaly a waste of money if you want to play wisely. Only if you just want to add more dmg not caring about how much money you spend.

You should also take some of these advices to yourself since from what you say you don't appear to be playing very economicaly. Always remember that decay and economy are the main aspects to pay attention to when you are buying something.

Use PE-Wiki to get further information from all items. If you have more questions feel free to ask them :)

Good effort though :)

Attention 2 all Readers!

Attention 2 all of u who are reading this thread! If u are going to add any ideas or any replies about thie "Theory" of mine. Please understand this "Theory" is solely a simple way 2 make money and 2 spend money wisely. I would greatly appreciate it if there weren't soo many complicated ideas or a "More indepth" information about sertain ways 2 make money or using attchments etc. I don't mind reading the technicalities of sweat values, weapon spec, armor decay etc. We may know a thing or 2 about all of this but this is for any newcomers or at least around being new 2 EU still. Keep in mind they won't understand us all 2 well going "Deep" into things! LOL! ok guys keep bringing in more ideas or your opinion upon this "Theory". Remember please keep it clean!

Sincerely, DFA Member Lord "Lord Draco" Draconis

Sure , but those "technicalities" are absolutly essencial to achieve the goal of this post witch is to educate newcomers to play smart.

The alternative would be something like: "Sweat untill you reach the cap (witch you also forgot to mention) , buy Opalo, fap-5, and pixie/goblin. When possible put an A10x amp on the opalo and get Rascal and fap-50. Keep hunting"

a suggestion...

it would be really helpful to people who can read if you avoided using numbers and letters for words. "u" is not the same as "you". "2" is not the same as "to", et cetera.

also, read DevAng's summary. currently, this is one of the most economical paths.

and, regarding fruit, it is actually a very good money maker when you find some. it goes in cycles and just because you haven't found very much does not remove it as a valid option.

DaveyBoy said:
For any new players reading this, don't leave it to late to find a mentor. If you are gathering sweat you will very quickly gain levels and be unable to be a disciple. This happened to me! Don't let it happen to you.

What is disciple?

DevAng said:
Very nice of you to have this iniciative to help out new guys.

But... you should try and get your facts straight. You seam to be neglecting one of the most important fact in PE/EU: decay!

Wrong. A new guy should stick to fap-5. He should only get a new one when he can afford a fap-50 if he wants to play economicaly. Other faps like 10 , 15 and so on, have far to much decay considering how much they heal.

Yes, I am surprised that you failed to watch the economy/decay part. Once again, that is mandatory if you are talking about "spending your money wisely". Check stats, E-Amp 15 has 3.47 dmg/pec and A204 has 4,64. E-Amps are generaly a waste of money if you want to play wisely. Only if you just want to add more dmg not caring about how much money you spend.

You should also take some of these advices to yourself since from what you say you don't appear to be playing very economicaly. Always remember that decay and economy are the main aspects to pay attention to when you are buying something.

Use PE-Wiki to get further information from all items. If you have more questions feel free to ask them :)

Good effort though :)

well that was mighty kind of u 2 bring up some gestures like that, but please do read the replies a little bit more closely befor u start any negative remarks! Thnx! I did say that they will learn about decay and many other things! And about the E-AMP15 and the A204 I don't have those! They were an example of something 2 look at! and Again I know all about the decays and price and all that stuff! I use Pe-Wiki.com like my own EU bible! I do my research and try 2 help these newcomers out! Besides u of all ppl should know that "only those that pay attention in class are allowed 2 debate about things in class.". Thank u for replying and I don't think I will refrain from asking any questions on my behalf thank u!

Sincerely, DFA Member Lord "Lord Dradco" Draconis

P.S. Thanks 2 all those that understand what this thread was intended for! If only everyone payed attention LOL!

Giving Back

Draco,
Way to give back and start a thread on your experience to date.

Well if u guys want 2 debate on that lil example that I had posted earlier about the E-AMP 15 and the A204 we can! Everything in EU has Decay the more expensive the more decay! I personally like the A201 compared 2 many of the others! Well lets go 2 some specs on these 2 items (for future preferences, this was just an example of 2 different AMPs and was a bit off
subject);

Name: Omegaton A204

Type: Laser Amp

Stats
Damage: 20 HP
SkillMod: 0 %

Economy
Ammo: 1 cells
Decay: 3.311 PEC
Cost: 4.31 PEC
Value: 70 PED
Eco: 4.64 HP

Damage types
Penetr.: 5 HP
Burn: 15 HP

Source
Source: Old time
Markup: 3594.39 PED (PEAuction.com)

Name: E-Amp 15

Type: Laser Amp

Stats
Damage: 23 HP
SkillMod: 0 %

Economy
Ammo: 1 cells
Decay: 5.630 PEC
Cost: 6.63 PEC
Value: 130 PED
Eco: 3.47 HP

Damage types
Penetr.: 2 HP
Burn: 19 HP
Acid: 1 HP
Electric: 1 HP

Source
Source: Crafted
Markup: 127.6 PED (PEAuction.com)

There u go! Those are the Specs on the 2. U can debate on which is best! I have my own opionion on these when it comes 2 be more "money friendly" than the other! Well I can debate on these things all day but Like I said b4 this is for the newcomers and a simple thread on how 2 start out w/o depositing and a way 2 save money and spend money! Most of these subjects are become 2 "In Depth" in a subject that is not necessary nor any part of my "Theory"! well u wanted the debate and u got it!

Sincerely, DFA Member Lord "Lord Draco" Draconis

a204

there really isn't any debate. the a204 is the best amplifier in the game. it is horridly over-priced, though. ...well beyond what any sane person would pay for one.

I have 2 (two) apples.
I have to (to) buy 2 (two) more apples, so I am going to (to) the market.

If someone is using "2" instead of "to" and he is a native english speaker, ... OMG.... let me donate you some money so you can afford a keyboad that holds the letters T and O so you won't have to be forced to use a number.

If someone is using "2" instead of "to" and he speaks another non-english language, then does "2" mean "towards" in that language too?

Now that we fixed that... (if I get some kind of rep about crap leet speak, "internet speak" or some other lame excuse, your rep will get so red your hills will spin around). :wise:

As for more decay from some items (good amps, limited stuff, ME items) it's a way for MA to get back or should I say tax a premium rate on the global loot system from/for those that use the items.

Take for example the unique weapons, good hanguns, rifles, amps. The better it is, the more decay it eats, especially the ME versions. Now for the price. If an item B is 2 times better than the A item, then it's price should be 4 times larger, or following a similar growth curve.

kira-red said:
there really isn't any debate. the a204 is the best amplifier in the game. it is horridly over-priced, though. ...well beyond what any sane person would pay for one.

well considering the price for A204 and if u look at the damage it can give which is 15 burn and 5 pen., the E-Amp 15 is less expensive and has all that damage! 19 burn 2 pen 1 acid and 1 electric. Hmm 23 damage vs 20 TT+3594.39 vs. TT+127.60. everyone has there favorites and their own aspects on what is the best 2 them. I do agree, however that the A204 has better decay rate than the E-AMP 15, but due to the price I'd rather get the E-AMP 15. I don't have the money 2 buy my own yet and I did sell everything and gave soc members gear just 2 try out my theory all over again. Thus far I am doing good just like how I started in the first place! Well keep sending more replies I love 2 hear what u have 2 say!

Sincerely, DFA member Lord "Lord Draco" Draconis

Last edited:
Back