Female Avatar Begging - is it getting out of control?

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
It's nice that pc technology has allowed more countries to experience EU theses days, yet I've noticed over the last couple of years a huge increase of female created avatars, often with cute names and big breasts that just go around begging.

It's bad enough going for a few beers in London, when the professional beggars approach you every 10 mins.

Twin is becoming the begging capital of EU, I'm approached by a female ava few times a day. I wish they would just f*** off.

I told one last night to start a dirty chat business....lol, she did well charmed me for 30 mins trying to get me to repair her fap.

I've helped people in the past of course, but when it's blatant and they ask for dollars (as pic) I'm just not interested. The shield goes up.

<image containing ingame private chat removed>

edit: new picture added with beggar avatar details censored/removed (cheers)

Rick

Last edited:
This has been an ongoing issue in EU since I joined in 2005.. Players join to make money for free, come to the realization that it's not that easy and start with the begging to get something.

But I will agree, I've seen a new breed of Professional Beggars come in asking for handouts. Avatars purposely created to get the greatest effect from the nerd crowd and gain ped with as little effort as possible. Hopefully, the new Alt sweeps that EU seems to be doing will catch them and rid us of the nuisance.

Short answer - no.

The last beggar I saw was male, and it was last year. (I don't visit most of "those areas" often but usually am in PA twice a day)

There are of course people who think they're entitled to this or that because this or that but they're usually not OJs and it's not outright begging.

Just dress like a newbie!

Once i changed by tuxedo and other stylish clothes to newbie colonist uniform, nobody asked me for money;)

My heart bleeds seeing how you turned down the poor girl. She might now resort to unthinkable to feed her family. To sweating! :cry:

Nah, beggars on the streets, that's realistic. You can always ignore em, there's no effort required...

I did hate them once too but then fell in love with the dirty mess on the streets of the Blade Runner (and the similar movies/games that came after it). Now I find myself thinking where's the slums of EU...? :smoke:

I did hate them once too but then fell in love with the dirty mess on the streets of the Blade Runner (and the similar movies/games that came after it). Now I find myself thinking where's the slums of EU...? :smoke:

The are new slums on Rocktropia
:yup:

new pic added....lol

Last edited:
Just dress like a newbie!

Once i changed by tuxedo and other stylish clothes to newbie colonist uniform, nobody asked me for money;)

RIP OJs

Now my avatar runs around in his underwear with no labels or soc affiliation. I never get asked. If I did, I would ignore.

Beggars get a dialogue from me that stays superficially polite, but utterly frustrates them. If it gets suspicious or I detect any of the known scam patterns, I have a support case filed in no time while they're still fishing away. It's pretty easy to get some satisfaction back for nothing.

Back