Make ESI available in TT

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Make several different size ESI (20,50,200,500,1250) available for purchase from any Trade Terminal.

This would address the issue of selling avatars and make rage-quitting an actual option instead of the alternative of just posting hate-threads out of frustration.
Also, markup has been destroyed on practically all other looted items, so this is the fastest and easiest way to destroy markup on ESI.

Ideally, I'd want hunting loot to stop sucking and nanocubes removed from TT, but I and many others have asked for this repeatedly and there has been no change.

Bad idea... they just need to increase the drop rate to 2008 levels (10x what they are now)

Bad idea... they just need to increase the drop rate to 2008 levels (10x what they are now)
Except only special avatars that know waves (or have the special friend-of-MA flag set) will loot them.... isn't that why nanocubes are in TT, so the special people cannot hoard them like everything else?

Except only special avatars that know waves (or have the special friend-of-MA flag set) will loot them.... isn't that why nanocubes are in TT, so the special people cannot hoard them like everything else?

wake up.
none of the above is the reason they don't drop.
Its about time to study some Entropia Universe history and learn the game.

I agree with hijacker, drop rates must be increased. Big mobs should loot ESI again and small mobs should loot them a little more often.

To snowleopard - ESI is not a wave loot, STOP making hate posts.

I personally have not looted esi since easter and then 2 weeks before that. Yes they are super rare, and Yes i do shoot 30 times more than snowleapard.

Just put all items avaliable on TT so we dont need to hunt, mine, craft never again!
Go to TT, buy what you want to wear and then go twin peaks to show others what you got :^)

Make EU great again!

Ok no I dont think its a good idea at all :/

Why would MA make selling out easy? Its not in their best interests. If they make money from players cycling peds its better to make it really difficult to cash out, chipping out is a pain in the ass for good reason. If its hard to leave its easier to stay.

Why would MA make selling out easy? Its not in their best interests. If they make money from players cycling peds its better to make it really difficult to cash out, chipping out is a pain in the ass for good reason. If its hard to leave its easier to stay.

The next one buys in and continues in the footsteps, what difference does it make on the balance sheet. It is rather a problem to sell something as 'investment' which you cannot liquidate. Everyone with half a braincell would shy away.

I agree with hijacker, drop rates must be increased. Big mobs should loot ESI again and small mobs should loot them a little more often.

To snowleopard - ESI is not a wave loot, STOP making hate posts.

I personally have not looted esi since easter and then 2 weeks before that. Yes they are super rare, and Yes i do shoot 30 times more than snowleapard.

erm... you just had bad luck :) I looted one next to you yesterday. Or if you refer to BIG ESI... umm that I never looted. Some drop time to time on trox.... but small .... ESI are in the game you just need to GRIND GRIND GRIND !

Back