question regarding deleted thread

Status

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
So my thread that proposed a strike was recently deleted. here is the answer i got:

Thread Deleted
Me Really Never,

Your recent thread "Entropia Residents on Strike!" was removed, as such threads are not permitted on PCF.

Please refrain from creating any further threads or posts that encourage other participants or forum members to strike, or engage in other activities such as organized protests that disrupt the Entropia Universe user experience, or that may be in violation of the Entropia Universe EULA or ToU.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation
Any thread, post, signature or publicly viewable content that clearly violates the Entropia Universe Terms of Use or End User License Agreement (EULA) will be deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, and if severe enough it may have impact on your ingame account. This rule includes such things as the sale of avatars, the sale of PED or items for cash, attempts to circumvent the official deposit/withdrawal channels, attempts to exploit a weakness in the client software and/or Entropia Universe servers, or defamation of any person, firm or entity, including, without limitation, MindArk PE AB, AR Universe AB, Forum Staff, Entropia Universe planet partners, MindArk's representatives and/or Entropia Universe.
Thanks for your cooperation,

cc: Serica, e-lite

would you mind to elaborate where this violates the TOU? i cant find any information on this. this is not forbidden via the TOU so why has the thread been deleted? was it too dangerous for MA?

I have contacted you via private message, which is the proper place for members to discuss issues or questions relating to forum moderation, as explained in the very old (e.g. close to 10 years) forum rule:

Forum Rules said:
2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism
Criticism of these forum rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content will be deleted without notice. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to contact the Forum Staff. If you are unclear about the purpose or interpretation of one of the forum rules, either contact an administrator via private message, or consult the PlanetCalypsoForum Rules Discussion thread.

Please take a few minutes to review the forum rules before making any further threads or posts.

Status
Back