Toulan is not working

Thanks for the info. So, if I'm running tracker on Toulan all by myself, website will say zero people are running it on Toulan. If me and my best friend Freyr are running it on Toulan, the website will say zero. But, if minim brings two of his mates on his free interplanetary teleporter to Toulan and run their tracker, the website will change to 5.

I've got it figured out. Glad there isn't a bug!

K-max is exactly on point about how the tracker and the display of recorded data works.

About the unkown planet problem, this currently happens on low population planets (Toulan, Cyrene) or planets that spawn the exact same mobs (RockTropia and Next Island)

Low population - Not enough globals are tracked for the client to figure out your avatars location.
Same Mobs - Client needs more unique mob globals to know where your avatar is currently located.

Without unique globals the default is unknown, HoF's don't help in pinpointing location since they are seen on all planets.

I also would like to know what K-max means by deleted, since we never delete anything that is recorded and verified. We only add, You do need to provide a global screenshot though, which you should have if you are running the client ;)
Thanx, really good overview! Sorry again for the commotion, I tend to do that now and then... :ahh:

Thanks for the info. So, if I'm running tracker on Toulan all by myself, website will say zero people are running it on Toulan. If me and my best friend Freyr are running it on Toulan, the website will say zero. But, if minim brings two of his mates on his free interplanetary teleporter to Toulan and run their tracker, the website will change to 5.

I've got it figured out. Glad there isn't a bug!
rofl2.gif

I kinda wish Freyr would have waited a couple more days before he posted.

This thread would have been a lot more fun to read :popcorn:

Back