Is THIS really the game we are playing?

Status

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hi guys,

I just read some claims about some VERY interesting things going on in the background of this game. To be honest, from what this guy claims, it would clear up a LOT of things that are/were happening in this game.

Are there other guys out there, that would like to share their INFO?

Here are posts for you guys to see from the "other forum":

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<removed>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

Would love to know more, if anyone else could share the dark secrets of Entropia.

I used to really love this game, but it really pisses me off that even in this game there are a-holes without character...

And to think that I've genuinely tried to gather ideas to make this game better...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...48-Ideas-to-improve-society-terminal-(Part-2)

Sad days indeed,
True :bandit:

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>

Hmm wish someone would give me a Mod Evil BP, specially back in the day when they were worth some real ped.:rolleyes:

Yes, not locked there, so can read it at a leisurely pace, thinking what a scam this all is, if it's true.
My feelings is most of it is.

<removed>

Hmm wish someone would give me a Mod Evil BP, specially back in the day when they were worth some real ped.:rolleyes:

Nice to see even more peoples trying to make things look strange and defame without any evidence at all. Youre reposting what a cocaine cowboy that was drunk and high remembers it like a few years later.......

I bought the first or second of the discovered blueprints for mod evil that dropped, I payed 2.5k per click and it was 15 clicks I recall. I had 10 near success or faileds in a row and the materials costed shitloads back then, so not a sunshine story at all.

I have 2.5 million on tracker from crafting, I did that from crafting mostly miningamps on condition (for those that thinks EP4 is expensive this is pure madness due to paying MU on all materials too) and I did at one time loot one blueprint myself a bit later on and I recall it was something like 8 clicks.

I can if necessary try to make Mindark bring back logs from the time for purchase of that Blueprint and maybe then we can leave this duscussion about me??

I love this game as I assume you do too since youve been here a long time aswell, Id conscider it our mutual interest to bring more players and faith in the game and things like this obviously works in the opposite way.

I understand your concern since it looks bad but its all it does and Id be happy to provide the statistics and allso the transaction and chatlogs from the trade if that would make you more relaxed.

//Linzey

tenor.gif

Respectfully!

Nice to see even more peoples trying to make things look strange and defame without any evidence at all. Youre reposting what a cocaine cowboy that was drunk and high remembers it like a few years later.......

I bought the first or second of the discovered blueprints for mod evil that dropped, I payed 2.5k per click and it was 15 clicks I recall. I had 10 near success or faileds in a row and the materials costed shitloads back then, so not a sunshine story at all.

I have 2.5 million on tracker from crafting, I did that from crafting mostly miningamps on condition (for those that thinks EP4 is expensive this is pure madness due to paying MU on all materials too) and I did at one time loot one blueprint myself a bit later on and I recall it was something like 8 clicks.

I can if necessary try to make Mindark bring back logs from the time for purchase of that Blueprint and maybe then we can leave this duscussion about me??

I love this game as I assume you do too since youve been here a long time aswell, Id conscider it our mutual interest to bring more players and faith in the game and things like this obviously works in the opposite way.

I understand your concern since it looks bad but its all it does and Id be happy to provide the statistics and allso the transaction and chatlogs from the trade if that would make you more relaxed.

//Linzey

Respectfully, I would suggest the issue of a single Blueprint is not even on the radar as much as the implied inside track you have with MA, and MA frequently coming to your place of business.

I am sure the community would like to hear your side of these very suspect adventures. To say things look bad is way too soft. The optics are HORRIBLE.

Please take the time to address the issue of collusion.

Well you need to note that this did come from the other forum which in the last few years has only been the anti-EU forum where they spend all their time trying to find anyway to put down the game be it fact or good enough to sound like fact. Really sad too since that once was a great forum. :(

Even the owner of the site stated that the only reason he keeps the site up is to keep people away from EU. :(

Last edited:
Even the owner of the site stated that the only reason he keeps the site up is to keep people away from EU. :(

link?

I enjoy Entropia. I am a fan of free speech. I would like to be able to find the truth (from both sides of any story) and not have it hidden. I have no desire to 'keep people away from EU'.

Respectfully, I would suggest the issue of a single Blueprint is not even on the radar as much as the implied inside track you have with MA, and MA frequently coming to your place of business.

I am sure the community would like to hear your side of these very suspect adventures. To say things look bad is way too soft. The optics are HORRIBLE.

Please take the time to address the issue of collusion.

That is indeed not respectfull even though you use the term respectfull. Using polite words being rude still is rude.

Ive thought about this extensively and there is nothing much I can say since to reply here is like throwing myself to the wolfs and should expect to be attacked and not a debate within reason.

Mindark does not come to my place frequently, It has happened ONCE and then I was so excited so I wrote in socchat to ask for input since they came to listen for opinions of me and my collegue about the game. To meet Mindark is like talking to god in our little world and I was very excited to be heard.

First of all the alleged Amp is spoken from a guy that in his own words was drunk at the time and was several years ago and one guy said something to him but nothing ever happened. Its just pure bullshit and not worth more attention then my previous post.

Secondly there came accusations from a guy that recently had to leave my soc, seemingly he wanted some vent and spread some bullshit here on a public forum after instantly removing us all from his skype. What he said was said in anger and again just speculations and hard to reply to. I chose to not do it in public but wrote him a few replies in private here in all courtesy.

Lastly the core of all this is that Ive actually met somebody from Mindark office, and yes maybe thats unfair but there is no incentive for me nor Mindark to say something beyond whats reasonable and Im definitely not the only one ingame, theres so many people ingame that met them that the list would be too extensive to even conscider to start writing.

I would never lower myself to ask for something that would give me unfair advantages but most of all theres no reason for them to help a single player in any way. I dont even think they can but if they cuold they really have no reason to. I have no personal bonds and neither do I wish to have any to them.

I have nothing to explain nor apologise for to anybody but I do think that the people accusing for all sorts of stuff should owe me an apology.

We all know that played this game alot that this becomes like a second life of ours, to hear all those things and to see all the shit thats being said is honestly hurtfull in real life aswell as ingame. Last time it was a hatetrain like this it was because of the terminator and eventwinnings so I sold the gun to try and get rid of the focus just to let me enjoy what I love the most and that is to play this game and hang out with the peole I like in here. This time the solution isnt as obvious.

//Linzey

I would ask you somewhat the same question I asked the guy on the other side.

In retrospect, would you have associated your name with the same people/groups of people as you have?

IMO a lot of what I see discussed has nothing to do with reality, and everything to do with what 'side' someone is on. Why associate your name with groups like this? We could very easily be talking about American politics here o.0

No Intent to be rude

That is indeed not respectfull even though you use the term respectfull. Using polite words being rude still is rude.

Ive thought about this extensively and there is nothing much I can say since to reply here is like throwing myself to the wolfs and should expect to be attacked and not a debate within reason.

Mindark does not come to my place frequently, It has happened ONCE and then I was so excited so I wrote in socchat to ask for input since they came to listen for opinions of me and my collegue about the game. To meet Mindark is like talking to god in our little world and I was very excited to be heard.

First of all the alleged Amp is spoken from a guy that in his own words was drunk at the time and was several years ago and one guy said something to him but nothing ever happened. Its just pure bullshit and not worth more attention then my previous post.

Secondly there came accusations from a guy that recently had to leave my soc, seemingly he wanted some vent and spread some bullshit here on a public forum after instantly removing us all from his skype. What he said was said in anger and again just speculations and hard to reply to. I chose to not do it in public but wrote him a few replies in private here in all courtesy.

Lastly the core of all this is that Ive actually met somebody from Mindark office, and yes maybe thats unfair but there is no incentive for me nor Mindark to say something beyond whats reasonable and Im definitely not the only one ingame, theres so many people ingame that met them that the list would be too extensive to even conscider to start writing.

I would never lower myself to ask for something that would give me unfair advantages but most of all theres no reason for them to help a single player in any way. I dont even think they can but if they cuold they really have no reason to. I have no personal bonds and neither do I wish to have any to them.

I have nothing to explain nor apologise for to anybody but I do think that the people accusing for all sorts of stuff should owe me an apology.

We all know that played this game alot that this becomes like a second life of ours, to hear all those things and to see all the shit thats being said is honestly hurtfull in real life aswell as ingame. Last time it was a hatetrain like this it was because of the terminator and eventwinnings so I sold the gun to try and get rid of the focus just to let me enjoy what I love the most and that is to play this game and hang out with the peole I like in here. This time the solution isnt as obvious.

//Linzey

I am sorry if you felt my request for some more information was rude. It was not intended to be rude, was just a genuine query to give you an opportunity to shoot down those people who say you are on the Inside, so to speak. I am sure if you took a high level view of the situation without knowing details, like most of us, it just seems suspect. You replied to the first posts, so I thought it was OK to ask you to reply to the rest.

No intent to offend, and I am sorry you felt that way.

I am sorry if you felt my request for some more information was rude. It was not intended to be rude, was just a genuine query to give you an opportunity to shoot down those people who say you are on the Inside, so to speak. I am sure if you took a high level view of the situation without knowing details, like most of us, it just seems suspect. You replied to the first posts, so I thought it was OK to ask you to reply to the rest.

No intent to offend, and I am sorry you felt that way.

I guess I become on full defencemode and its hard for me to keep a good tone aswell, I perfectly understand you asking and I would prolly do the same in your situation.

//L

link?

I enjoy Entropia. I am a fan of free speech. I would like to be able to find the truth (from both sides of any story) and not have it hidden. I have no desire to 'keep people away from EU'.

Sorry forgot the link but when we were going around and around about how the forum was going down hill and he kept on saying how much he hated EU. Was about the time I was saying that you needed to buy him out as well..but he wouldn't sale.

Edit: I'm sorry I'm out of date..I was talking about the old Admin who I guess finally did give in and sale. Great to hear!! Was much needed! We have hope for the other forum now! :)

//Linzey

Thanks for the replies. I'm glad that you are able to post and try and defend your position in these claims. To me the claims that are about you werent the ones that were interesting for me. The rest of the info in OP is the stuff that makes a player go "hmmmmm"...

At least girts you can read his thread and at least see he wants some answers.. you might not like his assertions or delivery but there is some meat in there.

EMW on the other hand, cant take him seriously.. given his history (even when i defended him about his 25000 dollar purchase of armor), he still decided to be full of hubris and an asshole to people. If EMW had a bombshell, there is no reason to draw it out with fanfare and draw attention to himself for weeks when the intent is supposed to be to spill the be evil secrets of mindark. It would be the very definiton of kabuki theatre.

Truth doesnt have an agenda.

Hey n00bz... ever play a mud in the ancient days before Windoze came along? In those great games the devs played 'gods' etc. Friends and bed partners to the godz always got favors in game... Same applies here... and has forever... only real difference is this game has a prettier interface than those ol clunky green and black screens.

Will this 'revelation' really kill the game... Nope. It's been this way all along... just look at the history and you'll see it.
(over and over and over again)

Many put their heads in the sand trying to ignore it and did for over a decade, but believe it or not behind every avatar is a human... along with all those human frailties and faults...

In the end we'll all be depositing again in a week or month or year... it's an addiction... and we all love it. :)

ONCE? haha. So you were lying to Armani and Da about MA too? Or are you lying now on public forum?
Didn't Marco and several MA staff also meet at your internet cafe when Angels Dad and brother visited sweden too? By the way.... the one thing nobody seems to connect the dots to is............ How did you and "Stryker" know the PERFECT timing to sell the terminator???

I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings mate!

EMW used to be in my soc years ago 4 to be exact and talked of this on skype and the story has not changed much if at all, so, either he wrote it down for future purposes or it may have actually happened. How much of it is actually true or not I have no clue but he definitely seemed to know what he was talking about then. I know there was many of us on skype at the time and all heard it and am sure everyone of our jaws hit the floor when he started dishing on all these guys. To be honest I don't think the BP thing was ever brought up at the time, so the validity of that I can not confirm. He was a straight shooter no doubt and wasn't one to take advantage of bugs or such. I believe he put in support cases for many things I know people were exploiting at the time, the blocking of proterons, the trapping of the yulebot in the first christmas mayhem instances. He always seemed to be out for the good of our community for sure.

ONCE? haha. So you were lying to Armani and Da about MA too? Or are you lying now on public forum?
Didn't Marco and several MA staff also meet at your internet cafe when Angels Dad and brother visited sweden too? By the way.... the one thing nobody seems to connect the dots to is............ How did you and "Stryker" know the PERFECT timing to sell the terminator???

I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings mate!

You know others like you know yourself dear azzah ;)

I sold the terminator in a good way to an amazing trader and Im not so sure its been a bad deal for him and to the same guy i sold half Twins bank at a valuation of 250k and he sold shares at a value of 6-700??? You give and you take and one of those deals was made pretty nicely for me indeed.

Ive met several peoples from Mindark over the years and indeed marco but thats 10+ years ago and Ive been to their office a few times too for several reasons wich Im sure youre invited to aswell if you go to gothenburg. The instance I spoke about is one more official appearance that smilgs refered to and it was pretty recent in time.

On a sidenote Im still hesitant if selling terminator was smart, Im pretty sure its awsome for daily hunt with todays buffs. We used to do amazingly well using that and some buffs back then and used correctly I still think it could be awsome and would think twoce if I was offered to buy back at same valuation.

//Linz

Last time it was a hatetrain like this it was because of the terminator and eventwinnings so I sold the gun to try and get rid of the focus just to let me enjoy what I love the most and that is to play this game and hang out with the peole I like in here. This time the solution isnt as obvious.

//Linzey

You know others like you know yourself dear azzah ;)

I sold the terminator in a good way to an amazing trader and Im not so sure its been a bad deal for him and to the same guy i sold half Twins bank at a valuation of 250k and he sold shares at a value of 6-700??? You give and you take and one of those deals was made pretty nicely for me indeed.

Ive met several peoples from Mindark over the years and indeed marco but thats 10+ years ago and Ive been to their office a few times too for several reasons wich Im sure youre invited to aswell if you go to gothenburg. The instance I spoke about is one more official appearance that smilgs refered to and it was pretty recent in time.

On a sidenote Im still hesitant if selling terminator was smart, Im pretty sure its awsome for daily hunt with todays buffs. We used to do amazingly well using that and some buffs back then and used correctly I still think it could be awsome and would think twoce if I was offered to buy back at same valuation.

//Linz

If owner of terminator had half a brain he'd offer it back to you at said price and run!!! You sold the terminator knowing that xltc1k was on the way and had more dps. Prolly knew bl1950 was about to loot... You also prolly knew you could make bank on the gleamer...

Funny you sold the term and xltc comes out soon after... and in return you loot 2 guns in a 6 month time.

Go ride your pony hope he gets the best of you.

That drunk ass
Arkon

xltc1k was on the way and had more dps
Arkon

I think terminator is more powerfull then xtlc. Entropedia think that too. But you must know better, same as all other crazy things that Entropy say :D

I think terminator is more powerfull then xtlc. Entropedia think that too. But you must know better, same as all other crazy things that Entropy say :D

Well there are 4 weapons with more Dps than Terminator , xtlc 1000 t10 3 pieces and bl1950 t10...

Last time it was a hatetrain like this it was because of the terminator and eventwinnings so I sold the gun to try and get rid of the focus just to let me enjoy what I love the most and that is to play this game and hang out with the peole I like in here. This time the solution isnt as obvious.

//Linzey

If owner of terminator had half a brain he'd offer it back to you at said price and run!!! You sold the terminator knowing that xltc1k was on the way and had more dps. Prolly knew bl1950 was about to loot... You also prolly knew you could make bank on the gleamer...

Funny you sold the term and xltc comes out soon after... and in return you loot 2 guns in a 6 month time.

Go ride your pony hope he gets the best of you.

That drunk ass
Arkon
You forget to post right when the gun was offered to sale also change mayhem if I remember well :laugh:

For anyone thinking xtlc>terminator please find a new mentor in Entropia Universe.

Well there are 4 weapons with more Dps than Terminator , xtlc 1000 t10 3 pieces and bl1950 t10...

Tell me how you get more dps then terminator :D Please!

For anyone thinking xtlc>terminator please find a new mentor in Entropia Universe.

Messi, you forgot to tell that new mentor should be not from Entropy soc :D

Status
Back