Is THIS really the game we are playing?

Status
"It has happened ONCE and then I was so excited so I wrote in socchat to ask for input"... So it has happened more than once now that Azzah called you out on it? Or was that a typo? Just trying to understand why you would try and down play the amount of times Ma employees frequent your business? If they are just getting coffee and nothing wrong is being done why try to act like it doesn't happen? These were the questions that came to my mind and I am sure others had similar thoughts.. If u could clear this up for some us it would much appreciated.

Mindark does not come to my place frequently, It has happened ONCE and then I was so excited so I wrote in socchat to ask for input since they came to listen for opinions of me and my collegue about the game. To meet Mindark is like talking to god in our little world and I was very excited to be heard. ........

Lastly the core of all this is that Ive actually met somebody from Mindark office, and yes maybe thats unfair but there is no incentive for me nor Mindark to say something beyond whats reasonable and Im definitely not the only one ingame, theres so many people ingame that met them that the list would be too extensive to even conscider to start writing. ..

[From other post]

Ive met several peoples from Mindark over the years and indeed marco but thats 10+ years ago and Ive been to their office a few times too for several reasons wich Im sure youre invited to aswell if you go to gothenburg.

//Linzey

So Linzey what is it? There are clearly a number of us who have issues with your relationship to some at MA and your impeccable timing?

To help you I have put together a number of questions?

1. How many times have you been to the MA office?
2. How far away is your business from the MA office?
3. How many people have you met from MA?
4. Do you consider any of these personal friends?
5. What information did you have that enabled you to sell the Terminator at the top of the market?
6. Have any MA "secrets" or ambitions been shared with you?
7. If any secrets have been shared with you did you sign a confidentiality agreement?
8. Have all your meetings with MA been noted?
9. What were your reasons for meeting with MA?
10. When was your last "meeting" with anyone from or connected to MA?

I am sure many others can add to this list?

Just like irl, everyone hating the successfull ones or those that do better then themself...

Last edited:
[...] The rest of the info in OP is the stuff that makes a player go "hmmmmm"...
Absolutely. Conspiracy theory will always make gullible people go "hmmmmm". :laugh:
Conspiracy theory is so tempting to some that no truth nor facts can ruin the fun they have debating stupid things.

[...] I am sure the community would like to hear your side of these very suspect adventures.

I am sure it doesn't make much of a difference to many of the members of the community because:

- some already have the guilty verdict ready since the first rumor they heard;
- most people don't read forums and they just enjoy the game; they have enough politics in their lives...
- smart people, that are used to apply logic in their day-to-day activities, remain skeptical to this bullshit and can't be easily fooled. Some of them read and move along, some like to stir the shit for fun.
Such a smart person is Dmatrix, who doesn't believe much or any of the stuff said in the OP (otherwise he would not be in the process of investing 10k $ in the game, in gear).

The only bad thing is that future possible players, investors, will not be aware of the personal agendas here. We can only hope they will apply logic and will not buy into this crap :beerchug:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hey Linzey, are you the real owner of at least one of the avatars you are playing? :-D

/mod note/

The person whose comments have been posted by the threadstarter is currently permanently banned from this forum.

So I'll start by reminding the threadstarter of this rule:

3.9 - Posting for Banned Members
Members are NOT permitted to post on behalf of any member permanently or temporarily banned from PlanetCalypsoForum. Similarly, members are NOT permitted to allow any banned member to use their PlanetCalypsoForum account to circumvent a ban (See Rule 1.3 above). Any postings in violation of this provision may be deleted without notice and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice.

For now, this thread is locked for further discussion.
I have brought it to 711's attention.

Status
Back