I admit that I've been given an unfair advantage in this game...

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
In light of the recent posts about some players getting unfair advantages in this game.. it made me feel guilty about the advantage I have had in this game for the almost 10 years that I've played...

I'm really sorry... but.. it's because I'm a girl.

haha

sorry. couldn't resist poking some humor in today.
:ahh:

Last edited:
Hahaha, good one :)

There are plenty of hot avas in game but too few real girls. An old-time player said to me just now that there were more in the beginning. Is this true and where have they gone?

There are plenty of hot avas in game but too few real girls. An old-time player said to me just now that there were more in the beginning. Is this true and where have they gone?

They've grown some balls to survive in the game :)

Erm... you didnt just change your Avatar photo so that everyone can see that your are a woman ,)

Erm... you didnt just change your Avatar photo so that everyone can see that your are a woman ,)

I'm pretty sure most people here know I'm a real life girl... unless they live under a rock or don't care either way. :)

I changed my avatar picture to go along with the joke... you know.. unfair advantage = girl with boobs.. I thought it was funny anyway haha

Great Balls of Fire :yay:
Amazing what you can do with Photoshop these days :rolleyes:

My eyes must be going really really bad then, because it looks the same as the real life meet up from Wisconsin. SORCERY I SAY!! :eyecrazy:

also then it would be virtual augmented reality, so then I guess photoshop would still be wrong :wise:

I think there are still just as many (F) players around, but they've adjusted socially to keep male attention where it belongs. (A), clear signals are gold, and (B), we're all behind a bunch of pixels anyway and all that matters in our virtual reality is the pixels and the peds, so yea, I love the resulting situation.

I was going to also say text but you know, the text is pixels too.

I was also going to crack a moldy old joke about the orb shaped appendages of the sexes, but thought better of it for once in my life.

:beerchug:

tl;dr: boys, don't ask them, they'll ask you.

I knew it! ......:vampire:

Reported for use of the DD boob exploit.

Enjoy your ban.

</sarcasm>

Enjoy your ban.

</sarcasm>

is that when someone is enough of a boob to get two D's in a row?

Dude Looks Like a Lady lol

Enjoy your ban.

</sarcasm>

In my " expert" opinion, this is far greater than the DD exploit!

Funny you mention it though raven jade, when I saw the threads I did cast my mind back to a few wee favours over the years, then quickly concluded I deserved them and moved on ;)

The Internet, where men are men, women are also men, and children are FBI agent

Back