EMW leaves EU giving away thousands of dollars at Twin.

Havend been there but seems like a blast and sad in same time .

Good luck in RL to EMW . He won't be forget :)

Last edited:
Reactions: das
If u knew all the facts about L****y your mouth would fall under the ground and your eyes would open so big you could absorb the moon with it.
The thing is here is not a place we can talk, expose evidence against a player, and even so people wouldnt do it becoz there is nothing to gain and so much to loose.
But you know in life, everything is paid someday. karma is a bitch.

That guy was referring to EMW's posts on another forum.

Last edited:
well. at least i dont look like a fool from jan 2017 who thinks he knows the secrets of this game. gg bro

Ignore him, with an account that young and so few post, chances are high that it is an alt account. Now who would create such an account?

EMW made a statement since its hard here to prove such things.To bad I wasn't there ...Nvm I buy CLDs,AUDs and teleporter deeds at tt price.Very interested buying all deeds for Thule teleporter.

++ blessing in disguise was used too often probably :D
Ignore him, with an account that young and so few post, chances are high that it is an alt account. Now who would create such an account?

I didn't really know EMW more than as a name, still sad to see someone leave the game, sincerely hope he's alright IRL

The full Vod of the stream on twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144113186

completely off-topic and slightly n00b-question perhaps, but what is it that happens to EMW at approx. 1h17m into the stream?
suddenly a target appears over his health bar and the entire thing gets a red glow - while nothing else appears to be happening, he is simply afk at the rt...I can't even see anything happening from the chatlog either

obviously I've never had that happening in my 12+ yrs IG

cheers!

EMW made a statement since its hard here to prove such things.To bad I wasn't there ...Nvm I buy CLDs,AUDs and teleporter deeds at tt price.Very interested buying all deeds for Thule teleporter.

????
What do you mean buying deeds for Thule teleporter and at TT price?

I didn't really know EMW more than as a name, still sad to see someone leave the game, sincerely hope he's alright IRL

completely off-topic and slightly n00b-question perhaps, but what is it that happens to EMW at approx. 1h17m into the stream?
suddenly a target appears over his health bar and the entire thing gets a red glow - while nothing else appears to be happening, he is simply afk at the rt...I can't even see anything happening from the chatlog either

obviously I've never had that happening in my 12+ yrs IG

cheers!
I've not watched it but it sounds like what happens when you set someone as target. Happens in space a lot. Someone has selected you as target, your health bar glows red with a wee target sign. Dunno if it's just a pvp thing.

I've not watched it but it sounds like what happens when you set someone as target. Happens in space a lot. Someone has selected you as target, your health bar glows red with a wee target sign. Dunno if it's just a pvp thing.

ahhh, thanks!

clearly shows my staying away from PVP or space battles does it? :)

and tnx for "pm-answer" as well :D

Last edited:
I only crossed with him a couple times, but do think he had one coolest names in game. Looked good when you his name on scoreboard. I followed the other thread and thought it was going to be something big, but came across quite anti-climaxing. I would not be happy to to take 5k from him, but i bet he had last of friends that night.

I only crossed with him a couple times, but do think he had one coolest names in game. Looked good when you his name on scoreboard. I followed the other thread and thought it was going to be something big, but came across quite anti-climaxing. I would not be happy to to take 5k from him, but i bet he had last of friends that night.

Interesting, I find ALL CAPS NAMES kind of annoying to look at.

I don't know much about the guy, he seemed nice enough to me, if somewhat erratic, apparently he had some funds for the best toys in game, and liked The Doors. I guess we have similar tastes in music, I wish I could afford the best toys! :)

I read on ep forum what EMW wrote and tbh im not shocked or surprised. Something has been smelling in MA office if you ask me for a long time, I just have this feeling. People ask do you have proof that MA are playing dirty? I ask do you have proof that they are fair?!?!

Well, I have watched as much of his video as I can stand, and read his posts on that other forum.

I've played on and off since 2005. For as long, even longer, accusations of various kinds regarding favoritism or special treatment given to some players have existed. Over time, many (most) have proved to not be true while with others questions remain... to say the least.

Even though questions remain, I've learned to take accusations with a grain of salt, and I've also learned to consider the source as well as the information provided. In this case, the information provided is far from concrete or conclusive.

On the subject of this thread, I think my opinion matters for two main reasons.

One, I have had a lot of interactions with EMW. We have never really gotten along with each other and I have seen him embroiled in battle / character assassination with many avatars over the years.

Two, I myself have had a lot of direct communication with high placed MA officials over the years not only in-game, through support, and through the forums, but also by telephone, email, and Skype. The reasons for these direct communications were because of security related items that I identified. Due to the time sensitive nature, and severity, traditional communication channels were simply not appropriate. Some of those conversations wandered onto other subjects and I can say, with direct first hand experience, that all of MindArk's communications with me and information provided to me are on the up and up. Despite me asking, and cleverly trying to dig information, the individuals whom I spoke with at MA were always VERY careful to not provide information that would give me an advantage in the game.

With EMW I wish I could say the same. Setting aside personal disputes and personality conflicts, and speaking strictly on a matter of facts... there were many times were I witnessed EMW falsely accusing people of various things simply because he wanted to assassinate their character. Not only have I been on the receiving end of him many times (and admittedly provoking him at times), but I have seen him in continuous dispute with one person after another. I have found him to be manipulative, dishonest, and vindictive. As an example, after a year of fighting with him, he added me on Skype, started trying to be friendly with me in game. Holding back a name, he enlisted my help to fight a "trust scammer". Turns out that person was in my society and EMW wanted me to boot that person and join him on a crusade to vilify, demonize, and destroy the reputation of that person. He kept talking to me about "proof" but only would produce convoluted stories and screenshots that proved nothing. No PED or items were taken. The reason then? Well, that individual, with a female name, and a female avatar, who EMW assumed was female IRL turned out to be male in real life. EMW's assumption, and the assumption of others, made it very difficult for that individual to come forward as someone who is actually male but he had to because EMW apparently was trying to get a little too close and it got awkward.

After wasting hours of my time with the matter, and me refusing to boot that person from the society, EMW went into full rage mode and the character assassination toward me, by him, started again. My ridicule of him naturally dialed up a notch or two for a while after that.

This is only one example, I have others. No need to elaborate further. My point is that EMW's credibility has real reason to be questioned. He has proved to be less than honest, unstable, as well as many other things. I'm sure he has good sides. We all show different sides of ourselves to different people.

Is MA 100% innocent overall.. probably not. The problem is that I don't know. I can only choose who to believe and choose what to believe.

The topic of this thread though is irritating because it has gone so far with so little actual proof.

If someone has real proof, including EMW, of collusion, favoritism, misconduct, or whatever... Show it to me and I will cause it to go into the hands of someone at MA who can cause change.

Last edited:
All posts above show the truth.EMW was drug addict,sort of lost personality and bad player.The video he made was bad quality,no sound and had no proof in it.He was insane and paid 10k dollars for 100 twitch views.Very bad player,he could better buy uber gear and play eco to win as the ubers he mentioned in his posts.Giving away 10k to those noobs at Twins was non eco ,bad play.He should know that after so many years playing game.My advice would be for him to read all those usefull newcomers guides that are all over forum.

if the sole purpose was to show people at their lowest, then I think EMW did a fine job...lots of vultures as could be expected given the circumstances...however I think Fatherjack put up a helluva fight trying to sabotage this madness...bless him for that! Overall a truly depressing video to watch...
:(

Well personally I'm happy to return peds to him if EMW returns. I've tried hard not to tap into it, should he come back. Anyway even if I did burn it all up, I'd feel the right thing to do is depo what I could afford so he got something back at the very least.

However I'd agree; I've hit a couple of lows in the game in the past (many of us do), and at that very moment you think getting rid of everything is the answer and it would "free you from the madness". There's a hunger to EU that is hard to stay away from after many years here. I think these days I've got much more clarity and sef-control, if EMW does return I hope he's able not to chase it so hard. I used to think play hard or don't bother, although there really is a game for all budgets here.

I'll try and talk him into standing around for hours and training a cool pet for a few 100 ped.

For EMW the issues go much deeper, I'd like to think that big whales in game are rewarded. So you know it's not the end really if he does want to return. Hey; even bad PR is good PR...smiles.

Rick

I think EMW (or as i like to think on him now EMR) made a clear point and with hes epic exit he will be remeberd, he sure got some reactions from ppl in this thread and in that other thread hehe :cool:

I think EMW (or as i like to think on him now EMR) made a clear point and with hes epic exit he will be remeberd, he sure got some reactions from ppl in this thread and in that other thread hehe :cool:

I agree completely. His point was clear and he will be remembered.

My points are simply that he lacks proof, he lacks credibility, and this accusation is not new.

Over 11 years of playing EU I've heard this accusation involving one avatar or another. I've also heard people who claim that they have some inside connection with MA, or even that they work for MA, and it's turned out to not be true.

I'm not saying the accusation is false, I certainly cant prove that its false. The accusation may be true, its not far fetched, and there is supporting coincidental evidence, but in 11+ years of playing EU I have yet to see conclusive proof.

IRL I've known of fraud, favoritism, etc at various different employers. I've taken on those fights and won and lost some of them. I've learned that what you think you know doesn't really matter, its only what you can prove that matters.

When you bring an accusation of this kind forward with no proof, it changes few minds. People simply continue believing what they want to believe.

Last edited:
I agree completely. His point was clear and he will be remembered.

My points are simply that he lacks proof, he lacks credibility, and this accusation is not new.

Over 11 years of playing EU I've heard this accusation involving involving one avatar or another. I've also heard people who claim that they have some inside connection with MA, or even that they work for MA, and it's turned out to not be true.

I'm not saying the accusation is false, I certainly cant prove that its false. The accusation may be true, its not far fetched, and there is supporting coincidental evidence, but in 11+ years of playing EU I have yet to see conclusive proof.

IRL I've known of fraud, favoritism, etc at various different employers. I've taken on those fights and won and lost some of them. I've learned that what you think you know doesn't really matter, its only what you can prove that matters.

When you bring an accusation of this kind forward with no proof, it changes few minds. People simply continue believing what they want to believe.

I hear u and can agree, but i belive what i got told to some point, i need to be skeptic tho and that goes both ways:wise:

It certainly will be remembered.

Did it have the effect EMW intended - to stop people playing - hunting stats are up 19% this week, and the players who received some ped from EMW look intended to spend the money ingame and continue playing. I agree with what you said, without the evidence, few minds will be changed. Even with the evidence, I'm not sure it would stop many people playing.

I got some peds of EMR and i will keep playing maybe cos im addicted hehe or maybe just cos i am a fool ;)
Howewer today i got a litle bandaid on my depo wounds hehe so i will hang around a good wile still:cool:

LOL What a waste, I am not there.

I will be ONE to cancel his trade in the video. :laugh:

Nice to read and hear about you - EMW.

All the best to you !

All posts above show the truth.EMW was drug addict,sort of lost personality and bad player.The video he made was bad quality,no sound and had no proof in it.He was insane and paid 10k dollars for 100 twitch views.Very bad player,he could better buy uber gear and play eco to win as the ubers he mentioned in his posts.Giving away 10k to those noobs at Twins was non eco ,bad play.He should know that after so many years playing game.My advice would be for him to read all those usefull newcomers guides that are all over forum.

Well you said it WAS drug addict. Maybe even you are alcoholic, but who knows , nobody judge you.well I don't think that was for 100 twitch views lol ... you are insane . He didn't need Uber gear , he had all he needed, even an Unique Carramore armor if you heard of it probably the best in game ( the value of it I'll let you imagine)
But I think you are here just to troll .

Well you said it WAS drug addict. Maybe even you are alcoholic, but who knows , nobody judge you.well I don't think that was for 100 twitch views lol ... you are insane . He didn't need Uber gear , he had all he needed, even an Unique Carramore armor if you heard of it probably the best in game ( the value of it I'll let you imagine)
But I think you are here just to troll .

Who has the unique carramone now?

I found it a "lit bit" strage:scratch2:
If someone calls other person drug addict or alcoholic nobody gives a SHT and even mods are happy, but at the moment someone is named cheater , scammer or exploiter all hell goes loose and mods react like its major crime.

I found it a "lit bit" strage:scratch2:
If someone calls other person drug addict or alcoholic nobody gives a SHT and even mods are happy, but at the moment someone is named cheater , scammer or exploiter all hell goes loose and mods react like its major crime.

There is a big different between drugs/alcohol and scamming ppl, or hacking ppl or doing some other bad things to ppl ! :wise:

Some here seem to not understand a joke....I don't know EMW to accuse him of something...All that I mentioned were said by the usuall fan boys all over here and will be said after another one rage quit after EMW too...I maybe be alcoholic to have played this game for so long.I LOL on you who don't see the obvious trolling in my post.

Back