EMW leaves EU giving away thousands of dollars at Twin.

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
It is really sad day to be honest, I'm not even sure if his stream is saved and able to re-view. But if it is, it will surely make the news.

EMW gave away a ton of ped at twin and items, then tp'd out said come find me for last 20K peds.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144113186

I'm still in shock, I liked EMW he came to JB soc for a while.
One things for sure. we're likely never to see an exit from EU like this ever again.

If someone does find the link to review stream or if it's you-tube'd please let me know. Thanks. (I'm not 100% with the tech to be honest).

Rick :-(

ps: I'm only posting as nothing appears to be said here yet about such an historical one hour at twin.

edit: Inserted stream (saved video) link from Fort.

Last edited:
I was there to witness this with others, among those you Rick.

It was expressed more than once, that this was to show that he was not just messing about with his accusations and reveals...

There have to be something behind someone going this far, I would've hoped that Mindark would stand up and defend themself. I still hope that, because being silent only makes the wound worse IMHO.

Easy come easy go.
curious who got what items? :wtg:

Who bought his armour?

Sad to see him go, never knew the guy or had him on the friends list but he told me he always found me funny (maybe my avatar name) and ended up giving me 3k.

I hope he is alright IRL, this evening made me extremely sad.

Who cares who got what....

i am more concerned about facts why he left...?What did he said in Stream? as his post on forum left more unaswered questions than answered what realy bugs me is that some folk are more equal that others.....

i am more concerned about facts why he left...?What did he said in Stream? as his post on forum left more unaswered questions than answered what realy bugs me is that some folk are more equal that others.....

Its not a easy story to put out, especially not on PCF since he do not have hard paper proofs, but we all know that EMW was playing on highest level in EU and for many years... Which does make an impression

You need to click the link for more details and read the thread on another forum. The stream was more about the gifts EMW handed out. Whenever I mentioned anything I'm shouted down, so I'm just going to chill with my pets.

However the truth is most of us are 'institutionalised' players, whatever the fallout we'll still be here.

Rick

Its not a easy story to put out, especially not on PCF since he do not have hard paper proofs, but we all know that EMW was playing on highest level in EU and for many years... Which does make an impression

Aha thats what i mean.. he sends a very strong message. what else we "plebs" dontt know? what else is out there what MA dose not want us to know...

Sad to see him go, never knew the guy or had him on the friends list but he told me he always found me funny (maybe my avatar name) and ended up giving me 3k.

I hope he is alright IRL, this evening made me extremely sad.

Yeah I'm worried too for the fella, I hope EMW is ok too tonight.

Rick

I wasn't present, but Rick hangs around Twin a lot, so I would trust his account on things that occur there.

You undoubtably will go gone down in Entropia's long history for this, EMW.

Entropia Most Wanted -> Entropia Most Remembered.

I just hope you dont wake up tomorrow with the world's greatest :duh: and :hammer:

If anybody has his phone number irl I'd recommend contacting him to see if he's alright. Giving away valuable possessions is a major red flag.

He will probably just write support tomorrow and say he was hacked. Glad I wasn't there to partake in a potential dangerous situation.

He will probably just write support tomorrow and say he was hacked. Glad I wasn't there to partake in a potential dangerous situation.

That is what I thought.

You could see him log in with Gold card in the stream, so physically the hacker would have to steal it.

Anyway, All trades are final, unless the money is from a stolen Credit Card, but since the money origin from sales of his gear, i doubt any such thing :)

Sad to see such a experienced player leave, but he did went out with a big bang!

I recorded the whole thing in my pov, will try to make something out of it later when i have the time

Yes I hope he is doing alright. I see that this game has gotten to him big time. But happy to say he did log back in 20 mins ago to say he was all right and to call out MA again. I hope someone does have his RL number and give him a friendly call.

Sad part here is that I wish I was there to get some of his stuff. I would have hold on to it until he came back to give back. How many are doing this now?

Last edited:
I would be careful about accepting stuff in that type of situation, because of the risk of getting my avatar locked.

That said, and having only very briefly met EMW... I'm worried. I hope he's ok.

I care. People come and go for all kinds of reasons. He had his reasons and did what he wanted to do. He also had some nice gear. The game is still here. I'm still playing. I will continue to play, until I don't. A lot of us still playing like to keep tags on what gear goes where and for how much in case we get a chance to upgrade. Try not to get too wrapped up in the drama. It has always been here, and will always be here. Play your own game.

I wasn't present, but Rick hangs around Twin a lot, so I would trust his account on things that occur there.

You undoubtably will go gone down in Entropia's long history for this, EMW.

Entropia Most Wanted -> Entropia Most Remembered.

Thanks Mega.

Just for the record I didn't know in advance EMW was leaving. I was at twin training my pets as usual, just staring at the screen. Then it all started happening in the ring loads of people turned up. I don't watch the other forums, got enough on my plate as it is.

I said in chat "are you leaving EMW?" the he said come here Rick and traded me an item for another player (to give when he's online) then he gifted me some ped and said "That's for you you're a nice guy".

Then he gave me some more ped for another player, which I've now traded over. If anything I was in shock at the events unfolding, and I never asked once for anything....it's not my style.

But anyhow I felt is was the right thing to do to make this thread, more about the style EMW left the game and the huge amount of money he gave away.

I've never been big enough uber to get really close to Ma, but I'm a very social guy people send me stuff "hey Rick watch this" and I've had many a chat with ubers offline met a few too. But I will never name people myself ..ever. Because that's not my style either.

I'm just taking it easy now in game, I'm tired not got the energy to chase it anymore, and I like the pets I really do,

Rick

ps: only reason I'm still up is I'm shocked stunned and cant sleep yet.

Last edited:
he should have tt'd all the shit and withdrew the money just to get something out from MA... now its just ending back into the cycle... i already started to sell out the shit i have after this stuff came into the light... its funny how youve always been thinking that something fishy is going on and then someone comes and reveals that everything is actually true... i hope this hits the news instead of just stays here in the forums where they get removed..

he should have tt'd all the shit and withdrew the money just to get something out from MA... now its just ending back into the cycle... i already started to sell out the shit i have after this stuff came into the light... its funny how youve always been thinking that something fishy is going on and then someone comes and reveals that everything is actually true... i hope this hits the news instead of just stays here in the forums where they get removed..

He sold a lot of his stuff in AH and if he wanted to withdraw he had all the peds in his card which he gave away. From what i have heard over 100k peds given away and that does make a statement.

His armor for those who care to know is with cc mostly with 1 part being with alladin or whatever his name is. Gun was sold on AH and for the time being is with me.

He said this would put the items back into the loot pool, but there is no proof of this and it definitely depends on the item; some items won't drop anymore, regardless of someone TTing one. For example, if for some reason an IMK2 were TTed, I would be shocked if someone looted one later.

<removed>

.. he said, he's doing fine. He calculated it all, and could live happy w/o the 10k USD he gave away tonight from what he said down below.. Im shattered :(
<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>... he said, he's doing fine. He calculated it all, and could live happy w/o the 10k USD he gave away tonight from what he said down below.. Im shattered :(

Yes was sad to read that post of just a few hours ago. I kind of got the picture when he started up on how he used, is using, coke. Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes was sad to read that post of just a few hours ago. I kind of got the picture when he started up on how he used, is using, coke. Sad.

He's a good guy but from time to time these things happen. He's quit in a rage a few times before but eventually calms down and all is well. I'm sure he'll get through this time as well whether or not he comes back.

If he spent so much, where did all the money go? :confused:

Though that new Office Appartment that Mind Ark has looks ok. :)

Sad to see another big spender going though. Can EU take the hit?

If he spent so much, where did all the money go? :confused:

Though that new Office Appartment that Mind Ark has looks ok. :)

Sad to see another big spender going though. Can EU take the hit?

Yeah we still have Messi.

Back